Pages:
Author

Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not. - page 33. (Read 6008 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 10, 2018, 01:29:13 AM
Why, as soon as price correction begins, everyone begins to bury cryptornics. Believe me, if the market finally collapses, then we will find out about it. In the meantime, it's just a fall.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 01:23:59 AM
I have read a thread in this forum stating that this price decline is a start before the market recovery, indeed the market is experiencing a very drastic price decline, but that does not mean crypto will die, so just wait in the next few months whether recovery the price will actually happen or not.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 10, 2018, 12:41:50 AM
If you take things literally, crypto is alive. If you are in the crypto world, you would know that the crypto is trying to survive the bear market and it could actually die if it goes on.  Rumors about crypto's end will never stop even if it just made history this year. That's how people are, they always think about the negative things instead of possibilities and opportunity.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 12:36:23 AM
I think the bounty hunters in the bitcointalk forum will agree with you. Only those who don't understand the cryptocurrency will think that the coin has died!
Activity: 223
September 10, 2018, 12:35:31 AM
Damn guys.  I feel like there is a lot of new blood in here.  We have seen this multiple times with Bitcoin.  Unless you think that was it.  the grand finale happened then this thing is going to explode higher when the time is right.  The market is totally manipulated so sit back and wait for it.  Try to trade it if you must. 
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
September 10, 2018, 12:30:36 AM
We will always have weak people like that in crypto and any other human endeavors. People like that don't have personal conviction, they only follow the opinion of the masses per event.
Activity: 224
September 10, 2018, 12:06:06 AM
No, crypto is not dead, crypto is only in the declining phase because many investors sell their coins. Don't believe if anyone says crypto is dead because crypto will continue to exist and have a future that will be even better.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 12:00:08 AM
Yes you are absolutely right crypto can't be dead Its the beginning of crypto, Those think that crypto is dead it means they don't know the nature of market or they give up.

Maybe the meaning of crypto is dead in most people is that the crypto for them is sleepy and not moving that is why they say dead,  but the reality is just the crypto now is just in the low period and for sure in the near future it will surely grow up.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
September 09, 2018, 09:30:47 AM
With the tight competition of cryptocurrencies it will make many coins die, I am sure that the future of crypto will continue to improve but not all coins can survive.
September 09, 2018, 09:27:20 AM
Many people became nervous and panicked seeing the downfall of market. They think that the end of crypto is near. But I think crypto will come back in a strong place.
Activity: 190
September 09, 2018, 09:27:06 AM
rest assured that you have been lied to in other forums so that you are desperate, actually crypto will never die and that will not be possible, because what I know is that crypto is a digital currency that is not held by any country and is global so that crypto may have died , you who consider crypto dead
find out the truth first.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
September 09, 2018, 09:22:19 AM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.

Crypto is not dead. It is the market situation that we are into now is in chaos. The prices were declining everyday but this is normal in this world. Some months are good and some months are bad. We should still think postitive because I know it will be better soon. The prices will recover and rise again.
Activity: 139
September 09, 2018, 09:11:20 AM
Yes you are absolutely right crypto can't be dead Its the beginning of crypto, Those think that crypto is dead it means they don't know the nature of market or they give up.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 09:04:59 AM
I think that now it is temporary decrease in prices. I don't think that crypto will disappear because it has started to be used in many spheres already and I believe the market will recover with  time
Since there is a decrease in the price the altcoins should begin to appreciate while the investors accumulate.
September 09, 2018, 08:54:20 AM
Crypto is not dead.It is in a crucial stage but it will be recovered.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Power the World for FREE
September 09, 2018, 08:02:25 AM
It's not dead only because prices are low! I find it funny how last year my friends said they wanted to buy crypto when the prices came down...Now the prices are down and they no longer want to buy... Human psychology is baffling.
Activity: 115
September 07, 2018, 11:53:59 PM
well in my point of view, cryptocurrency is still far from dead. it's just started. and since right now the volume is high even in a bear market is a proof that so many peoples is still into cryptocurrency
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
September 07, 2018, 11:47:32 PM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.

Yes, it is not. Infact, I think people should learn to accept this condition of crypto and also should believe that there will be rise in the price.
Activity: 350
September 07, 2018, 11:47:05 PM
Crypto is not dead, this is a false statement, it is clear that now crypto is experiencing a decline, market conditions are not stable and certainly very influential for all coints, of course we all want normal conditions for crypto to rise again
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 07, 2018, 11:31:02 PM
For those who know a little they might think that crypto is now on a deep hell, but for those who really know a lot and doing their research i believe it's far from over for crypto because we believe that this is just a starting year for crypto to boom again and again
Pages:
Jump to: