Pages:
Author

Topic: March - bullish month? - page 5. (Read 1076 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 11:44:09 PM
last year is a year when a ponzi coin grow like a mushroom... most of their buying a coin by using a BTC. thats why BTC price rocketing up
Activity: 167
March 08, 2018, 11:38:03 PM
According to my assessment last week, prices will increase in March. But since the BTC wallet was hacked. This has made many people afraid and sell what they have, so the new BTC prices are lower.
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
March 08, 2018, 11:36:06 PM
now the year is a bitcoin price like bitcoin too much of the price of its price so much is going to hit and ask why bitcoin just bit down the march but just hold what we can to lose
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 11:09:50 PM
What do you expect - will cryptomarket be bullish in March?

I guess that this bearish trend since mid January should be finally over and the new slow bullish trend will come. Similar to the situation in May 2017 when BTC price was 1500 USD and then the price went slowly up to 7000 USD in the beginning of November. We can see many new people coming to crypto every day. The volumes on major exchanges are quite good these days and with the Lightning Network coming this year I'm very positive about BTC development in 2018.
No one knows about that but i heared that before june bitcoin will increase $25000 but i hope its true so its tine to buy now until the value is too low because we will get more money if we buy at the lowest price and then selll it when the value goes up.
Activity: 108
March 08, 2018, 11:06:57 PM
I believe that March is a bullish month. After the Spring Festival in China, the price of Bitcoin has gradually returned. Believe that Bitcoin will become better and better in the future.
Activity: 224
March 08, 2018, 10:51:08 PM
i want to see what is bitcoin price in the end of this month,
because in the current, bitcoin price is falling. let see how much it will go.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 07:12:51 PM
We all are expecting BTC to cross $14K in march.
With a scandal Binance was hacking , i don't think so dude, there are too many BTCs were hacked and all of them gonna  be selling in the market.
That huge sells will pull the price of Bitcoin downs because all the criminals don't care about those BTC, they only care about how much they make in this case and immediately cash out.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
March 08, 2018, 06:31:15 PM
As per the technical analysis, BTC is expected to roll in between the $8800 to 10200 in march. As there is not much enthusiasm seen in the market toward BTC buying. Once this dust of fear settle down, BTC will sky-rocket all the limits and will set a new price record.
Activity: 56
March 08, 2018, 11:32:35 AM
Hope for the best.
The right thing will happen soon maybe in the end of the month or in the other month,surely.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
March 08, 2018, 11:29:21 AM
I hope finally bitcoin will cease to lose its price in the market. I'm tired of watching the red zone a couple of months both bitcoin and the rest of the market  Sad
Activity: 154
March 08, 2018, 07:09:11 AM
Very much it would be desirable that the market was bull. But unfortunately he is not such now. We will hope that in March it will end and the market stnt bull in April!
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
March 07, 2018, 10:20:49 PM
i guess not. bitcoin price in the market is on the red condition.
not only bitcoin, but other cryptocurrency too. it is hard to predict the bitcoin price.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
March 07, 2018, 08:04:02 PM
We're still coming down from a year of total madness. There may be a lengthy hangover to contend with. Some are predicting a second bubble a la 2013, but last year was pretty much unbroken. I don't really see where additional momentum is going to come from in the near future but you never know.

All the same I'm impressed the price has held as well as it has so far.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 07:57:26 PM
I think bullish run will happen on 3rd quarter of this year if not could happen on year end, actually no one knows, everything is possible and with just a small fud these days the market go crazy that even most of the top coins are going dip.
Activity: 1
March 07, 2018, 07:45:31 PM
I'd like a bull market, so I can be certain it will be bear
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
March 07, 2018, 07:44:39 PM
Month of March is a decision phase for Bitcoin.  If the Bitcoin holders stay strong from holding we can see BTC to fly on April..  If not see yiu you BTC at $1k. During this period its not advisable to trade with BTCUSD specially if theres a margin.

I guess that this bearish trend since mid January should be finally over and the new slow bullish trend will come. Similar to the situation in May 2017 when BTC price was 1500 USD and then the price went slowly up to 7000 USD in the beginning of November. We can see many new people coming to crypto every day. The volumes on major exchanges are quite good these days and with the Lightning Network coming this year I'm very positive about BTC development in 2018.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
March 07, 2018, 07:41:41 PM
Today, unknown hackers hacked a trading bot on the Binance exchange. As a result, the crypto-currency market fell significantly. The exchange is safe. Significant losses only users who used the trading bot.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
March 07, 2018, 07:34:12 PM

i guess its right taking alook at the situation and the movement of prices,yes indeed this is bullish month.today standing at $9,970 again,seems like the downtrend is happening for the second time this year..as many uncertainties approaches crypto specially bitcoin though other cryptocurrencies are in Red paint too
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
March 07, 2018, 07:27:39 PM
I am optimistic that this is going to be a good year for cryptocurrency and Bitcoin in general, but unfortunately, March is not a bullish month for cryptocurrency, not yet, it could happen middle of this year or last quarter we are still in a correction period.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
March 07, 2018, 07:19:07 PM
There are so many predictions for 2018 in the digital world. Yet I do believe there would be change in the way companies have adopted the digital currencies. Altcoins maybe growing in numbers as each may have their own plans, strategies and systems they would want to implement to create new market for their cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin will surely have more altcoins to deal with.
Pages:
Jump to: