Pages:
Author

Topic: March - bullish month? - page 9. (Read 1041 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 07, 2018, 08:55:28 AM
At the moment Bitcoin is still at strong position,don't worry it will start fly but every time you need some rest and wait as many of our friends want Bitcoin go like rocket it is not possible as it is currency not any child game as it will crash every thing if it go up in short time so wait it will go up slowly. Just hold your assets and take some risk.
By the way, the price of bitcoin is only slightly stable for the time being, because if it goes too fast, then the rebound will be bigger, and I hope Bitcoin will slowly rise and fall, if it rises too fast, then we should worry When it suddenly and then plummeted, it is a blow to our confidence.

Yeah we're more on moving sideways so i'd say we're not yet being dominated by bulls but definitely we're past the bear market. There are a few corrections every now and then as well as a couple of spikes but it's more sideways
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 07, 2018, 02:03:55 AM
March is not a bullish month because the market have recovered from worst to better this month and we cannot expect miracles to happen this month. Probably I think July will be bullish month as per experts prediction and if not July it will be in December as usual like past two years high price reached on this month.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
March 07, 2018, 01:52:10 AM
I think the bullish market crypto will not happen in this March, I see the bitcon value is not normal, the correction is more dominant than bullish.

so, I still hold my opinion that the crypto market bullish will happen in the middle of this year.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 12:34:29 AM
If the Bitcoin price stays on 10000 dollars and passes 11000 dollars, the 15000 dollars may be in sight in this month.
All i can say is that i don't really rely in the bull run on how much value it will hit this month or the next years of its existence because i just want to feel relax and calm while bitcoin has almost stay as what it is for few weeks now.I am more contented on that than seeing bitcoin touching to the top and dumps so deep when correction happens..that can cause every holders to panic and think that it is a bubble that anytime it would burst out.There are some reasons why its value is very volatile and we are aware with that.Its cryptocurrencies natural ways and i see that its just steady for now that stays at $10k or $11k.
I also think that if the price of BTC is stable at $10,000, it will be a great benefit to BTC. If it is less than $10,000, then the bad market will continue.

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 12:23:31 AM
What do you expect - will cryptomarket be bullish in March?

I guess that this bearish trend since mid January should be finally over and the new slow bullish trend will come. Similar to the situation in May 2017 when BTC price was 1500 USD and then the price went slowly up to 7000 USD in the beginning of November. We can see many new people coming to crypto every day. The volumes on major exchanges are quite good these days and with the Lightning Network coming this year I'm very positive about BTC development in 2018.

Mixed predictions were shared by this month in which some experts say another corrections might happen in the start of 3rd week until the end of March but some experts says that March will be a bullish run so therefore for me we should not refer to these speculations and predictions but we should always rely upon the current events and updates for our nearest assumption and expectation.
The rise in bitcoin has given a lot of confidence, especially those who are still watching, which allows them to increase the confidence to join the bargain, they will think it is a good time to join, but it is also true.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 12:22:32 AM
At the moment Bitcoin is still at strong position,don't worry it will start fly but every time you need some rest and wait as many of our friends want Bitcoin go like rocket it is not possible as it is currency not any child game as it will crash every thing if it go up in short time so wait it will go up slowly. Just hold your assets and take some risk.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 12:21:46 AM

I guess that this bearish trend since mid January should be finally over and the new slow bullish trend will come. Similar to the situation in May 2017 when BTC price was 1500 USD and then the price went slowly up to 7000 USD in the beginning of November. We can see many new people coming to crypto every day. The volumes on major exchanges are quite good these days and with the Lightning Network coming this year I'm very positive about BTC development in 2018.
Like your idea, before the Spring Festival when bitcoin plunged in March will certainly rise back, it seems my prediction is good, Bitcoin will reach a higher price in 2018.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
March 07, 2018, 12:20:33 AM

I've checked the market today and it's actually showing a bear trend, all coins including Bitcoin are showing red right now, I do agree that 2018 will be a great year for Bitcoin but the bullish trend will come at the second or last quarter of the year just like what happen last year it ended with a bang going to 2017.

There is a lot of heavy resistance for bitcoin at the moment, but I believe the end of March will be very bullish for bitcoin and we will begin to see a strong recovery in the price perhaps back up to around $13,000 - $13,500
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
March 07, 2018, 12:18:04 AM

I've checked the market today and it's actually showing a bear trend, all coins including Bitcoin are showing red right now, I do agree that 2018 will be a great year for Bitcoin but the bullish trend will come at the second or last quarter of the year just like what happen last year it ended with a bang going to 2017.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 07, 2018, 12:10:05 AM

Mixed predictions were shared by this month in which some experts say another corrections might happen in the start of 3rd week until the end of March but some experts says that March will be a bullish run so therefore for me we should not refer to these speculations and predictions but we should always rely upon the current events and updates for our nearest assumption and expectation.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 12:09:10 AM
I think this can happen. Good sign of bitcoin recently shows that bitcoin will continue to increase in value. I hope that March will be the beginning of a strong growth
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
March 06, 2018, 11:59:41 PM
i don't think we can call the market so far as "bearish". it has not been going down for a long time. in fact the real downtrend lasted a very short time compared to any bull market that bitcoin had. and right now for the past weeks the price has been going sideways with mostly having a rising tendency since the bottoms are coming up.

as for March, since price has been testing $12k over and over again and each time the follow up fall has been smaller then i think breaking it is pretty close and when it is broken we may see a big rally start and start this month.
Activity: 68
March 06, 2018, 11:57:21 PM

In fact, Bitcoin has rebounded from $6000 to $10700. Bitcoin prices have returned to a more stable trend. This has also caused many people to regain confidence in Bitcoin, but as you expect, many people are optimistic about Bitcoin. The performance of 2018 certainly includes me. If the lightning network is really implemented, then the next bull market will emerge.
Activity: 246
Merit: 102
March 06, 2018, 11:55:49 PM
It's true that bitcoin price development is really like the price in 2017, and I'm also sure everything will come back at the end of 2018, and bitcoin will get a price of $ 50,000.
Yes, after a sharp decline in 2017, I believe there will be a great chance of recovery in March and now it has been steadily rising.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 06, 2018, 11:53:57 PM

If good things gonna happen right from this month then why should call it bullish month. This month great head start for the bitcoin and other crypto currencies. If bitcoin has really followed the patterns of last few years starting from the December fall then I am sure that it will follow same for the march onwards. If it does then man get your wallets secured because we might just hit the bulls eye soon. I mean last year it started with 1500 and reached to 7000 but this time it has already started from the 11K prices and might just hit 20K and above prices for the time being. That would be perfect trend ever.
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
March 06, 2018, 11:50:33 PM
As of now we can not break the $12,000 resistance level and currently the price is going down again. The price is actually just bouncing from $10,000- $11,000 . I think there will be another retest on the $12,000 resistance level before another bullish run. Most likely it will happen in the middle of March to Last week of March. Speculating the Bitcoin price is really hard but the bull run is long over due and it will happen one way or another.

Activity: 19
March 06, 2018, 11:43:28 PM
There are rumors from the crypto people about bullish and bearesh  this month some of them predicting bullish time for bitcoin this month but I think may its just only a hype because as we can see now bitcoin price shows bearish momentum and if that momentum change to bullish that prediction will become true that may lead bitcoin price up to $13k within this month.

About six months ago, "businesses are going to integrate bitcoin into payment systems" are everywhere; however, everything is dramatically changing in the rapidly evolving virtual currency ecosystem. Many companies now either dislike bitcoin or make a big 180-degree shift. Microsoft recently announced that after nearly three years it will stop accepting bitcoin payments. However, Microsoft is restoring this payment option after ensuring that customers redeem lower amounts of bitcoin.
Activity: 252
March 06, 2018, 11:32:30 PM
It's not just a month. I believe bitcoin will get better and better.

I think the market is recovering a little bit every day, and there are signs that it's going to turn into a bullish market.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 06, 2018, 11:32:07 PM

Well, honestly I don't see that sign of bullish movement will come. Still hopeless about the current market condition.
I lost almost 75% since December 2017. What a biggest mistake, and I will learn from that.

Well at the beginning of the month it seems that March is bullish and almost everyone thought that the rise above $11K is a positive sign that we may see another bull run in the horizon. However, the price dip below $11K again so its really hard to say that this month will be a good one or it will just be the same as the previous months wherein the bearish sentiment took over the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
March 06, 2018, 11:29:55 PM

Well, honestly I don't see that sign of bullish movement will come. Still hopeless about the current market condition.
I lost almost 75% since December 2017. What a biggest mistake, and I will learn from that.
Pages:
Jump to: