Pages:
Author

Topic: March - bullish month? - page 7. (Read 1041 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 510
March 07, 2018, 02:04:09 PM
No freaking way this month doesn't seem to be in favor of bitcoin anytime soon , the market seems to crash currently there is a less chance it will be able to recover anytime soon , i'm just scared that this isn't the end of bitcoin not that it will completely crash but the markets prices aren't favorable  at all
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
March 07, 2018, 02:02:01 PM
I think the bullish month will be the first quarter of this year 2018,we can see proofs of it being true just by looking at the chart bitcoins are showing to us.And to look at previous trades and buy and sell orders we can clearly say its bullish thread and it is being controlled by some
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 02:00:21 PM
What do you expect - will cryptomarket be bullish in March?

I guess that this bearish trend since mid January should be finally over and the new slow bullish trend will come. Similar to the situation in May 2017 when BTC price was 1500 USD and then the price went slowly up to 7000 USD in the beginning of November. We can see many new people coming to crypto every day. The volumes on major exchanges are quite good these days and with the Lightning Network coming this year I'm very positive about BTC development in 2018.
I don't know the exact result. But I glad if it happens in march and I wish to continue this hike after this also.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 01:59:59 PM
I think another down movement is coming and then it will start going up slowly before the end of this month. I hope people don't panic during all this negative buzz about bitcoin in media those days.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
March 07, 2018, 01:57:00 PM
Sold at 11k and change and will be buying back in soon.    It's been a good month so far.   
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 01:53:18 PM
while we want to be patient, surely we will see slowly the price of bitcoin crawl up. Surely everyone will think positively about it . It's just a matter of time we wait to see bitcoin prices by the end of 2018. Do not let us lose confidence in this march. There is still a possibility that the bitcoin price will increase to $ 13000 before the end of march or after this march. We would expect a continuos rise in BTC.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
March 07, 2018, 01:41:32 PM
The entry of March is not so cool as we see the market now it plunge again from minor recovery. I guess that there is no specific month that the market will go bearish or bullish. Its just a matter of what’s going on in the crypto space, but no matter how the market moves traders always see advantages.
Activity: 308
March 07, 2018, 01:35:18 PM
I guess so, but it still not sure. Whatever it may be if it's getting a hike in march that's good but I expect a continuous hike from that.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
March 07, 2018, 01:34:01 PM
I don't think March will be bullish but i do think that it will be the start of a bull trend. I'll give it a few more weeks of setting this new floor and then it will start it's usual climb to the stratosphere. It will set a new all time high in 2018 for sure.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 07, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

I guess that this bearish trend since mid January should be finally over and the new slow bullish trend will come. Similar to the situation in May 2017 when BTC price was 1500 USD and then the price went slowly up to 7000 USD in the beginning of November. We can see many new people coming to crypto every day. The volumes on major exchanges are quite good these days and with the Lightning Network coming this year I'm very positive about BTC development in 2018.
I hope it is not another bullish month for bitcoin because bitcoin have lost so much price last month. We can the market is currently down 9600 it might be because of whales taking advantage on the market
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
March 07, 2018, 01:26:16 PM
Not march,the beginning of 2018 is not good for cryptoconcurrency. it is continue in blood bath.there are no recovery till now.Crypto was at peak in december2017.
Activity: 86
March 07, 2018, 01:21:00 PM

I think the market will be a kolyba, but everything will stabilize by the summer)
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
March 07, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

Bitcoin will rise little by little in the next month but there is still corrections coming. The massive dumped was over so there is no reason to worry. November and December are the peak season bitcoin will be pumped into the top and it is the time to sell before getting dumped again
Activity: 78
March 07, 2018, 01:14:30 PM
I think that March is the month of recovery. Bitcoin is now quite stable and will rise in the next months of 2018. I can't wait to see it.
Activity: 406
March 07, 2018, 01:12:40 PM
Yes i am expecting the same thing, may be we see some bullish movement in march 2018 and also we see many investors rushing in this month for creating volume and even more transactions starts flowing.In this process people who bought btc at lows will definetely reap profits and create short term benefits for them and wait for a next major market correction.This is all what i see in this month is gonna happen or not.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
March 07, 2018, 10:24:14 AM
I don't think that this march is bullish month, all my altcoins that I hold are still down seems like this month can't recover maybe in the next month I hope all cryptocurrencies will start recover.
Activity: 92
March 07, 2018, 10:23:16 AM
If we could predict the price, everything could be different. I believe the price will depend on the demand in the market, which is still low at the moment. We are however ready for the price to pick up soon. I do not know if the month will determine this.
Activity: 224
March 07, 2018, 10:17:34 AM
I'm still bearish, because at present the whole cryptocurrency market funds are very few, are most of the money in cash, so I want to present is not a good time to invest encryption currency.
Activity: 862
March 07, 2018, 10:03:44 AM
yes, From January to March are the fail of market. But i can understand that is the relax time. the investors will come back soon and you can trade again.

It's just a matter of time you wait to see the Bitcoin price by the end of 2018 and it's time to be patient and sit sweet to wait for it to happen with price high return soaring.
Activity: 322
March 07, 2018, 10:14:50 AM

Dont know about that but ive seen on facebook in some page that bitcoin and all cryptocurrency will rise by april or june before june  and now all altcoins is too low maybe it is time to buy now or regret soon just believe in cryptocurrency and you will become success soon.
Pages:
Jump to: