Pages:
Author

Topic: March - bullish month? - page 6. (Read 1041 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 07:07:07 PM
I talked with so many analysts, all shouting in one voice that soon serious growth will begin! It is necessary to wait on March, 17th, like as after this date movement will begin. Spring from year to year shows the same growth! I am sure that today was the last drop of the cue ball this spring! We are buying and confidently waiting for growth!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
March 07, 2018, 06:40:00 PM
What do you expect - will cryptomarket be bullish in March?

I guess that this bearish trend since mid January should be finally over and the new slow bullish trend will come. Similar to the situation in May 2017 when BTC price was 1500 USD and then the price went slowly up to 7000 USD in the beginning of November. We can see many new people coming to crypto every day. The volumes on major exchanges are quite good these days and with the Lightning Network coming this year I'm very positive about BTC development in 2018.

Although we just had a bad day because of binance fud I still think March could be a turn over month for bitcoin, and the resume of a bull trend. I don't expect it to be exuberant, but I do think we will start seeing a small growth in bitcoin. From what we have seen in the past weeks, is that BTC is in equilibrium pattern but slightly increasing, and it should remain that way as long as there are no negative news.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

I guess that this bearish trend since mid January should be finally over and the new slow bullish trend will come. Similar to the situation in May 2017 when BTC price was 1500 USD and then the price went slowly up to 7000 USD in the beginning of November. We can see many new people coming to crypto every day. The volumes on major exchanges are quite good these days and with the Lightning Network coming this year I'm very positive about BTC development in 2018.

I am also positive on what bitcoin can bring to 2018, similar trend just might happen. its current price is about $10000 right now! hopefully its price will become much higher that what it reached on 2017.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 06:26:03 PM
I agree with you, I think this year will be good for bitcoin and in March or April we are waiting for the beginning of the bullish trend. Just like it was last year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
March 07, 2018, 06:22:00 PM
i dont think march will be bullish month for the crypto market as the market is still under correction. according to my analysis, the bullish month for crypto will be the month of june and ahead. cryptos will take some time to recover as they have gone through major correction. the bearish trend will stop near march end and then the cryptos will hold stable in price for some time before we begin to see the bullish trend. whatever happens, i just know what i have to hold my coins till end of December and see what happens. i wont sell before we enter the month of December. this was the last dip according to me, the market wont see major dips now and will see bullish trend soon. grab your seats people and fill your bags with cryptos. we are in for a ride. Smiley

I hoped for march but it seems the fud to keep bitcoin from breaking out is already increasing.
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 07, 2018, 06:07:21 PM
i dont think march will be bullish month for the crypto market as the market is still under correction. according to my analysis, the bullish month for crypto will be the month of june and ahead. cryptos will take some time to recover as they have gone through major correction. the bearish trend will stop near march end and then the cryptos will hold stable in price for some time before we begin to see the bullish trend. whatever happens, i just know what i have to hold my coins till end of December and see what happens. i wont sell before we enter the month of December. this was the last dip according to me, the market wont see major dips now and will see bullish trend soon. grab your seats people and fill your bags with cryptos. we are in for a ride. Smiley
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 06:03:52 PM
I think we are inside a bearish trend the pattern that I see is an inverted flag. After a rally of ups and down it might have totally broke down now.
We can't really stop the fall of bitcoin, we are in the end of the cycle. Bitcoin will crash again and again until it really lose lots of its value the it will start to go up again like what it was in december.
If we can see also the cycle trend we know for dure that bitcoin will surely rise.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
March 07, 2018, 05:54:59 PM
It looks that cryptocurrency market is looking to find a reason to settle down, binance hacking news push the prices roughly 10% down. Prices seems to be go bit down till 6kUSD levels, it is still trying to hold on the strong resistance level at 10kUSD. With South Korea the trading volume in BTC is very important, this brought in huge concern in the BTC market. In February we saw the levels of 6kUSD and fast increase till 12kUSD, btc prices are choppy. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 04:43:48 PM
I think quite a number of factors are responsible for whether bitcoin prices could go bearish or bullish. If the whales stop vomiting more bitcoins and the media stop going negative then we can see some positive climb in the bitcoin price.
I am highly in support of this assertion. Going bearish or bullish largely depends on demand and supply of bitcoins. If the demand of bitcoin exceeds its supply, then the price has no option than to go bearish. But when altcoins keeps trending and competing the demands for bitcoins; then price would be bullish
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 07, 2018, 04:27:58 PM
Many are speculating that March is a bullish month for cryptocurrency but it looks like we should wait for that bullish until the end of the month because up until now the bullish experiment of some uptrend still has not worked for all cryptocurrency because there's always news that always exacerbates the development of cryptocurrency for bullish
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
March 07, 2018, 03:23:29 PM
Perhaps the situation will change for the better, all this is expected and everyone is hoping for such an outcome of events as I am)

It will be better, after steady months price will start to rise. When will that rise start, this or next month is hard to say, we can discuss about what can trigger this up trend. Some big upcoming news about wide adoption? New people to massively rush into bitcoin? Can some big countries legalize bitcoin in upcoming months?
If anyone have some insider informations about big events can tell us when will price start to rise, I don't have it, but I'm sure some of this events will happen  in near or far future, they are waiting for us. March or November we will see, many times I had predictions for bitcoin and many times bitcoin get to them much faster then I thought it will, maybe this year will be same, waiting for news is only thing we can do now.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 03:20:36 PM
Everyone wants March to be the bullish month. According to me you can not arrive at anywhere with technical analysis.In the crypto-currency, you sleep as a millionaire today, and you may wake up tomorrow poor. I think if you have a bitcoin, you may buy the altcoins with it and increase your profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
March 07, 2018, 03:19:53 PM
It's always hard to predict bitcoin price. But I think that while Lightning Network isn't implémentés, we won't see huge rise in btc price. It'll fluctuate as it did these last two months.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
March 07, 2018, 03:01:46 PM
Perhaps the situation will change for the better, all this is expected and everyone is hoping for such an outcome of events as I am)
Activity: 270
March 07, 2018, 02:54:43 PM
This month is also not good for me so far. I'm in big trouble & face many difficulties already in this month. I got some coins by doing bounty job but those coins price goes down day by day. I feel hopeless & don't know what to do? I don't understand why markets are so down day by day? So March is bullish month for me Cry Cry
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
March 07, 2018, 02:49:21 PM
At the moment Bitcoin is dropping rapidly, the price is now below 10K. Very disappointing, maybe it's because of the hack of trading bots on binance today. However, March will definitely not be bullish. The high bitcoin price of 20K triggered government's attention worldwide. Many governments will now regulate cryptocurrencies, maybe better than banning, but that means centralized cryptocurrencies. Investors might stay away from Bitcoin now and the price will not increase.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
March 07, 2018, 02:33:33 PM
According to me, the integration of the lightning network is the key feature which will Bitcoin start a rally and surge upwards and drive along almost all of the popular altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero etc upwards. I am expecting the market to turn bullish by the end of this month and april will most likely be huge for crypto where many coins will hit new all time highs. This is simply my gut feeling speaking and not financial advice in any manner whatsoever. I am currently HODLING the coins in my portfolio firmly and am waiting to see if my prediction comes true.
Yes I believe we need this, some people are losing confidence over bitcoin because of very slow transactions. Although there are a lot of alternate crypto that are fast but not so established yet. The traditional crypto which is the bitcoin needs makeover, scaling issues should be address now as the adoption and market growing everyday, probably it will make bitcoin and crypto currency great again.
Activity: 154
March 07, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

yes, as was jenuary and fabruary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 970
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 07, 2018, 02:18:48 PM
According to me, the integration of the lightning network is the key feature which will Bitcoin start a rally and surge upwards and drive along almost all of the popular altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero etc upwards. I am expecting the market to turn bullish by the end of this month and april will most likely be huge for crypto where many coins will hit new all time highs. This is simply my gut feeling speaking and not financial advice in any manner whatsoever. I am currently HODLING the coins in my portfolio firmly and am waiting to see if my prediction comes true.
Activity: 56
March 07, 2018, 02:04:29 PM
Not so good at the moment still in this bearish market, i expect it to improve soon, well hope so anyways.
Pages:
Jump to: