Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰💰 Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook will look into cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 871 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Doubtful idea, this will have to spend a lot of time and effort to create your own crypto currency. After all, its social networks are centralized, and therefore it will be necessary to break the entire system. Is not it easier to create something new. We'll see, but for now it's only rumors.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
🌐 Mark Zuckerberg - The CEO of the largest social network, Facebook, has recently posted on her personal account that he was officially considering to integrate cryptocurrency to his platform.

Facebook can generate its own cryptocurrency easily and integrate it with the current social network platform, just similarly to Steemit. However, the company can either cooperate with some available coins depending on the business goals. With this option, they can skip costly and time-consuming stages.

✔️ No matter what approach it is, Facebook does not only aim at the decentralized platform and Blockchain technology but the also views them as the milestones of development research in 2018. This is the strong evident for a bright future of digital currency.

#VCX
#VCXLending
SUCKINGBERG first banned crypto from facebook,now he wants to have his own coin,look haw sucker this billionaire is..if he can ban crypto from facebook,so why not we banned him too in our community?we can survive without him.actually with a lots of social media sites now,facebook is just one part or large media outlet.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
This is great news. all the big company also interested and start to join crypto world , I'm sure that Crypto currencies have good value in 2018 . I think it will be promising .
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Why he banned cryptocurrency ads if facebook will look into cryptocurrency for me it's a long way for mark and his team but if this happens its a good news for crypto market.
Activity: 84
This is great news if it's true, all the smart people will be watching cryptocurrency now. that's mean market will keep growing if they are interest with it.

But why i didn't see this news on other platform like CCN??
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
Not really surprised that he went ahead and banned ICO advertising before announcing this. Very strategic, yet kind of shady. So it looks like this year we may get the Telegram ICO and the Facebook ICO? Those are 2 you certainly don't want to miss.
The banning od ads never happens at all, i continuously see ADS of different ICO while browsing at facebook, there are known companies who are having or making signs of going into having an ICO like KODAK and Telegram, we might see more int he list soon.
It looks facebook is still not banning any ico banners. But honestly i was never seeing again some banners that promoting a scam project just like ponzi and other project created by scammers.
Does facebook run a filter to the banner advertisement? I just feeling curious about that.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
Not really surprised that he went ahead and banned ICO advertising before announcing this. Very strategic, yet kind of shady. So it looks like this year we may get the Telegram ICO and the Facebook ICO? Those are 2 you certainly don't want to miss.
The banning od ads never happens at all, i continuously see ADS of different ICO while browsing at facebook, there are known companies who are having or making signs of going into having an ICO like KODAK and Telegram, we might see more int he list soon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
Activity: 85
Apparently Mark Zuckerberg have a change of heart with regards to opinion and perspective towards cryptocurrency. We can well remember in the past that Facebook have banned adverts promoting cryptocurrency. Anyway, this is great news reflecting the power of cryptocurrency to revolutionize digital platforms and global market. Every financial big timers now realizes that cryptocurrency is the way forward and should not let it pass their paycheck.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
He is a biggest central king! If he speak about decentralization please look with doubth!
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
soon all have to be adopted block chain technology, this is new future of all of us. but Facebook or giants will adopt but with changes. because the thing is this is so decentralized nobody can interfere,  Mostly governments do not like that. smugglers can send money to person with any checking for central authority , as per that aspect face book or what ever organization step down. surely they will grab this block chain and crypto currency with adjustments
Activity: 174
are they officially launching their ICO or is this just rumors?
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
yes if it is needed, it is very likely he will issue a token that can be used as a payment gateway on platfrom FACEBOOK
Continue that, Mark
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Probably, he drew conclusions from his previous decision to ban advertising Cryptocurrency in his network, it is certainly beneficial to keep up with the times and not sit out in the backyard. Every financier understands that the cryptocurrencies will develop and it is very fast and stupid not to take part in this pie now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
🌐 Mark Zuckerberg - The CEO of the largest social network, Facebook, has recently posted on her personal account that he was officially considering to integrate cryptocurrency to his platform.

Facebook can generate its own cryptocurrency easily and integrate it with the current social network platform, just similarly to Steemit. However, the company can either cooperate with some available coins depending on the business goals. With this option, they can skip costly and time-consuming stages.

✔️ No matter what approach it is, Facebook does not only aim at the decentralized platform and Blockchain technology but the also views them as the milestones of development research in 2018. This is the strong evident for a bright future of digital currency.

#VCX
#VCXLending

Mark Zuckerberg said Facebook would look into cryptocurrencies but just banned cryptocurrencies adverts on both Facebook and Instagram, so I believe since he has his doubts about it, they’ve made their decisions and aren’t taking the cryptocurrencies step forward any more. A lot of people used this situation to set up social media pages that would be focused more on cryptocurrencies. Cryptosocial for example, created an account with cryptosocial to share my experience in the cryptocurrency world, since facebook and instagram has stopped that from happening.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
INGOT Coin
I think this is the great new to future of cryptocurrency because Mark is someone so famous of internet technology. If he dedicate facebook to crypto, it think it's will be influence more facebook people to have good think for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
#VCX
#VCXLending

I think that Zuckerberg wants to launch an I?O and create his own crypto currency for Facebook. I think this will be a very good step for the development of his company.     
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
"...create its own cryptocurrency"

Even Mr. Zuckerberg wants a piece of the Crypto-Cake Smiley

$$$$$$

Why not, FB likes to make money hahaha

Ol Marky Mark is addicted to the stuff
Activity: 336
Well, of course, after he introduced a rule according to which it is forbidden to advertise ICO and Facebook now bans the pages of companies - he likes to integrate crypto-currencies with Facebook. I very much doubt that it will be so. Facebook is one of the most terrible social. networks.
Activity: 210
Good news) Maybe in the future he again will allow ICO projects to advertise on the site, herewith make a special filter to reduce the scam projects.
Pages:
Jump to: