Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰💰 Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook will look into cryptocurrency - page 7. (Read 871 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
He said:

"There are important counter-trends to this - like encryption and cryptocurrency - that take power from centralized systems and put it back into people's hands...I'm interested to go deeper and study the positive and negative aspects of these technologies, and how best to use them in our services."

Quote:: So good to know if he handle lending platform.. Mr. Zuckerberg had a big reputation at all.. CEO AND OWNER of FACEBOOK.
Sounds good if he make a lending platform.  and i have notice that the marketplace on facebook will be UPGRADING they using CRYPTOCURRENCY for it but they choice what blockchain will be use for it. Literally project will be soon up..

Keep instance for good work. Reputation for a big project - Kiel

Smiley knowledge is had a limitation but IMAGINATION encircles around the world = Albert Einteins
Activity: 154
First he said that he would remove posts containing crypto advertising and PR, now he wants to go into crypto. I wonder what will happen next.  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/facebook-bans-cryptocurrency-ads/
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
🌐 Mark Zuckerberg - The CEO of the largest social network, Facebook, has recently posted on her personal account that he was officially considering to integrate cryptocurrency to his platform.

Facebook can generate its own cryptocurrency easily and integrate it with the current social network platform, just similarly to Steemit. However, the company can either cooperate with some available coins depending on the business goals. With this option, they can skip costly and time-consuming stages.

✔️ No matter what approach it is, Facebook does not only aim at the decentralized platform and Blockchain technology but the also views them as the milestones of development research in 2018. This is the strong evident for a bright future of digital currency.

#VCX
#VCXLending

Mark Zuckerberg see profitable opportunity in crypto world and that's good news, more people will create new coin, new job and create another way for bounty hunter like us to make money. He is business man with complete sources to start any strategy he want, nice move for Mark. I hope his project will become reality and survive on crypto market. Good luck Mark.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I think we all have to pay very high attention on this case of the Zuckemberg wanting to create an crypto for Facebook in this year.

My beware is on the bad situation that not only our private life is online but also our crypto financial life! think about that
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
We as crypto community are welcoming all centralized platforms to join the Decentralized era Smiley
Let's see how Mr Zuckerberg will make it work for him! This should get more adopters and investors into the crypto tech evolution!
Activity: 308
🌐 Mark Zuckerberg - The CEO of the largest social network, Facebook, has recently posted on her personal account that he was officially considering to integrate cryptocurrency to his platform.

Facebook can generate its own cryptocurrency easily and integrate it with the current social network platform, just similarly to Steemit. However, the company can either cooperate with some available coins depending on the business goals. With this option, they can skip costly and time-consuming stages.

✔️ No matter what approach it is, Facebook does not only aim at the decentralized platform and Blockchain technology but the also views them as the milestones of development research in 2018. This is the strong evident for a bright future of digital currency.

#VCX
#VCXLending
Then I think this is good news! If facebook really consider their stands on crypto, many others will follow and this means a mass global adoption of crypto
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
He knows that Facebook has to adapt to new technology, else Facebook is going to disappear as people may one day choose decentralized social network.
Activity: 33
No surprise here. Sooner or later crypto will become mainstream and we're going to hear much more announcements like this one.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265

#VCX
#VCXLending
This information explains why Facebook does not allow the advertising of crypto currency. All the same they are competitors.
Got it right mate,zuckerberg is really a good businessman banning cryptocurrencies advertisements in facebok only reason because of beinh competitor in crypto,now he want to SUCKERBERG th community to favor his lust becaueof market cap value.so he will ZUCK the funds here .

Facebook creating their own crypto will be similar to Kin and Telegram creating their own cryptocurrency for use in their already dominating platform.
Will they launch and ICO to decentralize Facebook??? This we have to wait and see.

yeah lets wait how FACEBOOK WILL BE IN CAMPAIGN SERVICE and users here will wear FACEBOOK signature 😂😂😂..no wonder they banned crypto in their platform
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
No surprise here. Sooner or later crypto will become mainstream and we're going to hear much more announcements like this one.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
Facebook creating their own crypto will be similar to Kin and Telegram creating their own cryptocurrency for use in their already dominating platform.
Will they launch and ICO to decentralize Facebook??? This we have to wait and see.

Activity: 59
FB can't afford shrugging off crypto cause it means lagging behind. In a couple of years it will, at least.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
This is great news, the more promote the mass of cryptocurrency the more people start to get acquainted with it. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
didn't Facebook just ban any kind of cryoptocurrency related advertisement on their platform?!!! and it was any cryptocurrency, i could have understood the banning of ICO related ads since they are already scam but the news was general!

Here's a link to that news. Zuckerberg unlike old billionaire is much more adaptable with changes.
https://www.coindesk.com/zuckerberg-to-study-cryptocurrency-in-quest-to-decentralize-facebook/

Facebook is earning money because it is centralized. if they make it decentralized it is like shooting themselves in the foot and putting an end to their control and money making.
of course you can always make something centralized and call it decentralized just like the way many altcoins do!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Mark Zuckerberg post is a welcome development to the entire cryptocurrency internet space. It's a big plus to the growth of the blockchain technology in the world financial economy. Facebook is one of the highest social network with a lot of traffic, which means there will be more people who will be using cryptocurrency. Thanks to his dreams, I believe it will come to pass.
Activity: 518

#VCX
#VCXLending
The essence of Facebook as a social media platform would conflict to the decentralization and anonymity features of cryptocurrencies. I would just imagine how will Facebook incorporate digital currencies into its system without sacrificing those two features. If Facebook will indeed consider cryptocurrencies, let’s just hope that they wouldn’t adopt the KYC system to be able to make certain transactions on their platform.
Activity: 644
This is very good news so many more people will jump in to cryptocurrency and the demand will increasing and finally many popular coin the price will going up. Blockchain technology should be adopted in many kind of industry to give more benefits to all people in the world.
Activity: 210
I Know, That Mark Zuckerberg and someone else invest 850 million dollars in Telegram project, which will start in few month.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
This is a very positive news for crypto lovers that facebook owner wants to enter in crypto market. It has already a huge members base and its coin can change the whole crypto market scenario. Maybe facebook members get some rewards of their coins.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Well I hope FACEBOOK will do something at last for it's users. It has made billions of dollars yearly in ad revenues but has not shared a penny of it as an incentive to it's users. If I were Zuckerberg I would make a coin and share a percentage of it for it's users as an incentive and as a reward. It owes us that much, seeing how much of our privacy is at stake by using Facebook every day. ZUCKERBERG IT'S TIME TO START GIVING BACK! Make a coin and give some back to your users as it will hardly cost you anything to create a coin.
Pages:
Jump to: