Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰💰 Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook will look into cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 871 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
🌐 Mark Zuckerberg - The CEO of the largest social network, Facebook, has recently posted on her personal account that he was officially considering to integrate cryptocurrency to his platform.

Facebook can generate its own cryptocurrency easily and integrate it with the current social network platform, just similarly to Steemit. However, the company can either cooperate with some available coins depending on the business goals. With this option, they can skip costly and time-consuming stages.

✔️ No matter what approach it is, Facebook does not only aim at the decentralized platform and Blockchain technology but the also views them as the milestones of development research in 2018. This is the strong evident for a bright future of digital currency.

#VCX
#VCXLending

I'm really surprised why such people like Zuckerberg and Ilon Mask are still not involved in crypto development. It's weird according to their business areas. Blockchain could solve many problems of their business!
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Facebook is doing fine the way it is, there's no need to implement a cryptocurrency into the platform.  This could possibly be a bad strategic move on his end.  Anything involving cryptocurrencies is a breeding place for scams.  If scams gets flooded on Facebook, it will lose it's members.  Facebook is making more than enough money from the ads, no reason to dip into this market. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
I think it is a very good and positive news for all the crypto lovers because if owner of Facebook Mark Zukerberg wants to enter in crypto world then more people jump in this market because Facebook already have a huge user base all over the world.

this would be one of the biggest icos if Mark would do facebookcoin ) but i don't think so, i think he just wanna be in trends

Sure it probably would be one of the biggest but at the same time would be one of the most useless coins out there. Look at Telegram they have raised over $850 Million dollars for a project that is not going to innovate anything and is going to heavily centralize their coins with no limit on inflation. Yeah I wonder how that is going to pan out...
Activity: 151
Merit: 0

I hate these rich ppl who wanna control everything
I wish and hope that they stay away from it
or they cant control it
I wish
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think it is a very good and positive news for all the crypto lovers because if owner of Facebook Mark Zukerberg wants to enter in crypto world then more people jump in this market because Facebook already have a huge user base all over the world.

this would be one of the biggest icos if Mark would do facebookcoin ) but i don't think so, i think he just wanna be in trends
Activity: 322
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Che Snowie Corporation boshe now rassmatrivajut the opportunity,the same Zuckerberg probably sees the movement of the telegrams,and understands that the market is developing,not for nothing he was one of the first who invested in virtual reality helmets,etc., breakthrough technologies,as panimanie the future for them
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
This information explains why Facebook does not allow the advertising of crypto currency. All the same they are competitors.
Farcebook is worth hundreds of billions of USD already, so some random ads would not be any competition for Farcebook.
Activity: 406
It is a very positive news for crypto lovers that Facebook's owner wants to enter the crypto market. It is already the basis of a large member and his coin can change the whole crypto market scenario. If Facebook has decided to integrate an existing crypto in its platform, things will be very unprecedented to use as a form of payment. Perhaps in the future, Facebook members will get some prizes in the form of their coins.
Activity: 672
If you think that Mark is going to make his own crypto currency, then think what she can give? Will there be something like KIN? I think that this is probably not likely to be popular, but maybe he will of course have some other idea
Activity: 168
Saw this coming, especially after facebook banned scammy ICO advertising.

Of course the zuck will want to get his piece of the pie, there's a lot of money to be made in this field.
Activity: 135
will have positives and negatives the positive and that the cryptocorrencys will become better known and intregrada for more things, in addition to the negative point, will start the race of cryptocorrency, many people without any knowledge trying to profit from it and certainly will only take the prejudice, there will be a wave of negative news
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
I think now I just started to understand why a few time ago FB was blocking a lot of posts about crypto and even hash tags, they thought there will be no concurrency, but in my opinion this idea was doomed to failure. Which person would like to invest in project, which crypto is centralised?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
I think maybe facebook has lost it's way and become just another tool for the powers that be, they have just banned crypto advertising so it would be a bit strange to now look to adding crypto to facebook, I think they will just create their own coin and use just that coin on their platform, this will them acknowledging crypto.
Activity: 14
They really have a leg up to introduce earning based currency into their site as well as use it as an opportunity to clean up the junk that circulates there. If they went with just pure monetary gains then rewarding FB users with tokens based on community interaction and usage would be SO easy for them. That would sink the claws in deeper. If they wanted to take a two step approach they could tie that accumulation of tokens to the quality of user's posts and introduce things like downvoting. Now that I think about it though, the FB community wouldn't do well with that because if someone posted an opinion contrary to yours then they would just aimlessly downvote instead of having an intelligent conversation about it lol. NM Facebook is a lost cause.

I think draws to communities like this and reddit is the quality of interaction you get with people. Reputation and quality based communities I think are going to have more appeal over the coming years as people get tired of the garbage they have to scroll through on FB.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
Well, these news! i'm getting familiar to hear about the biggest social networks such as Facebook, Telegram,Sola and other networks that dreams about crypto! No one can stop himself from being attached to cryptos and thats the best part! Peoples wants a piece of crypto earnings! They doesn't want to change the whole system, they only want to earn. They might have their bad effect when things start getting REAL!
Activity: 443
I think that will be true because nowadays a lot of advertising about various digital currencies. and will certainly be able to quickly rival the old altcoin because facebook itself is famous and many know besides it already has the fans though not people who know the digital currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
Mark is a great fellow. Because he invented the first high-quality social network in the world. But now, when he has a lot of competitors, he will do anything to get more customers. Including fashionable now a word about the decentralization and cryptocurrency should touch the hearts of his future clients. In my opinion, if all decide to enter into technology development, that will win in the only crypto community.
Activity: 230
Merit: 4
🌐 Mark Zuckerberg - The CEO of the largest social network, Facebook, has recently posted on her personal account that he was officially considering to integrate cryptocurrency to his platform.

Facebook can generate its own cryptocurrency easily and integrate it with the current social network platform, just similarly to Steemit. However, the company can either cooperate with some available coins depending on the business goals. With this option, they can skip costly and time-consuming stages.

✔️ No matter what approach it is, Facebook does not only aim at the decentralized platform and Blockchain technology but the also views them as the milestones of development research in 2018. This is the strong evident for a bright future of digital currency.

#VCX
#VCXLending

Yeah right. Maybe that is why facebook banned posts about cryptocurrencies coz they are avoiding competitors to use their social media platform for marketting purposes. If ever, Facebook is a would be a huge player here in crypto and maybe they won't conduct anymore ICO for they can afford their project developments alone. This is gonna be exciting.
Activity: 274

#VCX
#VCXLending
He must be bluffing,because his ass are tied up with the SEC's regulations so it wont be possible for him to create facebook's cryptocurrency because the U.S government would block his plans as what he is experiencing right now,he is working with the federal government which has the bank and the fiat system that is why we wont do that.
Pages:
Jump to: