Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 28. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 09:33:49 AM
Sometimes it happens that you can earn at least when the market falls, and not when it grows!
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 06:52:42 AM
I don't think on what happened here in crypto are good since many users are disappointed. Well, for the newbie here are advantage for them since they can invest on a very cheap amount and can have a great amount of profit in the future. Hopefully soon it will increase as I believe it can go further the peak anount that they reached before.
Activity: 274
June 20, 2018, 06:12:42 AM
Corrections are, yes, they're important to stable and sustainable growth. Have we just seen a correction, though? Or have we just seen a minor collapse due to market manipulation? The latter is definitely not good - it effects confidence in the crypto space and will deter any potential investors. Well, I say that, it will deter the right kind of investors and invite those that we don't really want involved - those that'll just see it as an opportunity to further manipulate and make a quick profit at the expense of us.
Activity: 242
Merit: 13
June 20, 2018, 06:08:33 AM
To be able to earn in the market cryptocurrency us and need hanging and lowering the price. Actually you can make much more money when the market crashes than when everything is going up.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 05:57:48 AM
We need market corrections because if the prices of the coins do not correct themselves then there is no way that we can hope to see some lasting recovery in the market. The markets need to correct themselves so they can progress more, the only problem we have is people who dump coins when they see slight market corrections which is bad
Activity: 308
June 20, 2018, 05:55:13 AM
Yes, I think you are right, those hard conditions on a market are shaking the crypto world, throwing out all the hamsters, so it would be definitely easier to exist here soon Smiley
Activity: 107
June 20, 2018, 05:54:52 AM
I think the market needs to take the right steps for this excellent verification job will make investors a bit easier to work with. the outbreak of market value makes this altcoin cheaper that's why I hold my bitcoin on my hardwallet and it's ready to be transferred to my exchange account so I can buy cheaper altcoin when the market is weakening.
Activity: 107
June 20, 2018, 05:53:38 AM
On the market for a long time passed so to say the rule of weak hands, people who are weak in character and could not stand their coins and sold everything at a very low price, and now there will be a payroll for promising people!
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 09:38:07 AM
Yes of course it makes our market cycles more healthy,it opens some doors for the few smart people who would buy these cheap altcoins from the dip giving them thousands of dollars in return,reward from taking risk to buy from the bloody market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
June 18, 2018, 06:47:55 PM
Yes, market correction is good because it helps regulate the market and remove some bad yokes in the crypto community. This correction also helps to lower the market price thereby making it easy for intending investors to buy a coin when it is low.

I don't see any problem with it because having corrections towards market is a great idea. Maybe, at first we can't see how important its is since we haven't try it by ourselves but in a long run it give us a higher possibilty to help the market doing good as well.
Activity: 166
Merit: 16
June 18, 2018, 05:28:21 PM
yeah but most people just do not care much about this and they think that they are shitty and that they are just losing money because of a bad move.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 05:19:32 PM
I think that this small recovery is a trap, since there is still room to fall. I re-read a lot of analyzes and it all adds up to the fact that bitcoin can still drop to $ 5,000 and only after that a reversal will take place, because now there are no volumes to buy, which means that if it does not grow, it can easily fall.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
June 18, 2018, 03:38:14 PM
Correction is good. But when it goes too long a lot of people are leaving the market. They do not want to lose money all the time. The market lives. when it is a lot of traders and receive new money
Activity: 294
June 18, 2018, 03:15:53 PM
Correction of the market, which now lasted until such a fall, made it very good to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 472
June 18, 2018, 08:27:19 AM
Well, the market correction is natural and good for the market, but if the correction continues for  a long time then it creates more problem that is what is happening in the current market.
Activity: 196
June 18, 2018, 08:18:29 AM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Actually you can make much more money when the market crashes than when everything is going up, or perhaps yuo can make it in any situation as long as you read the market well.

To the second quote: I agree with this one. Better buy when the value is down, so when it increases it's value again you can make earnings through it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 08:14:12 AM
the correction has a purpose in order to make the market have a nicer price. but sometimes many people misinterpreting this and thus go because of fear of loss that may occur. Thus a correction is certainly very necessary in order to make crypto are more stable and better than ever.
Activity: 78
June 18, 2018, 08:05:51 AM
Yeah it's normal but No they aren't good, people don't get any other investments and say it's good when they go down 50%. Only see that in crypto lol.
Activity: 473
June 18, 2018, 07:25:25 AM
Yes, market correction is good because it helps regulate the market and remove some bad yokes in the crypto community. This correction also helps to lower the market price thereby making it easy for intending investors to buy a coin when it is low.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
June 18, 2018, 07:22:11 AM
I would not call it a correction in the market.It's more like normal manipulation and to say it's good or bad is impossible.Dlch someone well and for whom the poorly!What make money Birzhevye whales ,that's for sure!
Pages:
Jump to: