Pages:
Author

Topic: Market going RED! - page 12. (Read 24412 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 04:04:17 PM
Well since the time that you posted this it seems the market has gone back to green and it is going strong at this point although I don't think it will be very long until we are back in the red because with a recovery like this then a dip is most likely to follow it so everyone should start getting ready now for the market going back in the red again and for topics like this.

It is extremely difficult to foresee when the market can turn red or green, today in the morning you can guess that the coins are gaining but in the evening of the same day, you can be depressed as the alts are falling.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
May 06, 2018, 03:57:14 PM
This should be the fact that the market , would change every now and then, In this kind of market it can be compared to the stock exchange market wherein the value in the market exchanges will change from now and then, there will time that market will get red and there will be time the market will get green.

Hope that this time is over. The market fall lasted for more than 4 months! It seems to me it is enough! It was NOT a correction but the depression. Now the cryptocurrency is supposed to start to gain.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
May 06, 2018, 10:51:22 AM
I'm sure that soon the altcoin goes up behind bitcoin.
No. I am more convinced that altcoin will stay at one point following Bitcoin. There is rarely any altcoin that goes up behind Bitcoin.

I think that the market has turned red due to the rapid growth of bitcoin.
Altcoin will continue to follow the bitcoin market, it's because Bitcoin is able to turn the market into a red because of its rapid growth.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
May 04, 2018, 05:03:45 PM
I expect that the market will go for correction at any time, we are already seeing constant growth for a whole month. To continue the uptrend, at least a short correction is needed, some assets have already made x2-X3 and the market looks overheated.

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 05:00:22 PM
Yeah it will be ALL red soon as I think but it's okay. Later it will go up to the moon, I'm sure about this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 05:00:07 PM
Everyone wants a quick profit Grin This normal desire. This is traders ' "bread". But there are also long players (Investors)
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 04:53:17 PM
The market now shows very good growth and strengthening of the bullish trend, so it's better to invest and try not to sell your coins Smiley

Now I think it's worth investing in new projects at the ICO stage. The market is growing, all new projects are positively entering the exchanges showing a profit from x2 to x10. Soon there will be Seele and Yuggdrash, I think in this market they will grow very fast!
Activity: 322
May 04, 2018, 04:50:32 PM
Red market does not mean dump this is just a normal deman in the market and we cant do about it. Sometime the market also green but we can say that the coins or tokens already pump the price because that was only normal.
Activity: 266
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
May 04, 2018, 04:44:39 PM
Maybe profit taking!
Maybe people are trading for a quick profit and are not long term investors!

That was just a normal in crypto world sometimes green and sometimes are red thats because of the supply and demand from the market but thats not mean that the tokens or coins already dump.
Activity: 266
May 04, 2018, 04:42:43 PM
The market now shows very good growth and strengthening of the bullish trend, so it's better to invest and try not to sell your coins Smiley
Activity: 147
May 04, 2018, 04:41:09 PM
Maybe profit taking!
Maybe people are trading for a quick profit and are not long term investors!

Not all going red , btc and many bitcoins now in the green color , this is good time for trading
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 04, 2018, 04:15:18 PM
There is no need to deceive people here because the market today is only green and the bitcoin price is aiming for $ 10,000 and once this happens the market will again start tearing to already high prices, what you are observing on the market now is only that in the case with correction the market is looking for options for recovery, the market is a living entity that also wants to breathe and live. This is our interest in new technologies, it must live and develop.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
May 04, 2018, 04:12:22 PM
I think that the market has turned red due to the rapid growth of bitcoin. This happens often. I'm sure that soon the altcoin goes up behind bitcoin.
Activity: 238
May 04, 2018, 04:10:19 PM
Don't panic. This is the natural state of the market. There are days when the price of the coin rising, sometimes falling) you just Have to wait.
Activity: 56
Activity: 153
May 04, 2018, 04:06:50 PM
I don't think the market will be red. while it is green and I hope that in the future it will be the same green
Activity: 504
May 04, 2018, 04:02:30 PM
Now the market is again green. But so far nothing is exactly clear. A new take-off is possible. We will closely watch and wait for good news.

Today it is red, tomorrow it is green. The changes characterize the market of the cryptocurrency. Experienced traders can find their profit even during the periods of the altcoins and Bitcoins fall. Just do not worry.
Activity: 89
May 03, 2018, 04:10:28 AM
Well last I checked the market is still green right now and it seems like bitcoin and other coins are determined to stick to their recovery path as they move forward, although I believe we will go back in the red after this, it is still a good market right now and I hope the price actually goes up higher before we see the dip.
Activity: 448
May 03, 2018, 02:06:20 AM
Encrypted currency or block chain is the future. Investment should have a long-term view. It has experienced a market downturn. When the market also has a bull market. Treat with ordinary heart.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
May 03, 2018, 02:01:51 AM
I do not think the market will go red because this month the market will go boom and also it is the month for the token to grow and wait for our coins to go boom for  this month
Market red is already over, we might witness a market red right now but it's not consistent unlike what happen in the past 3 months.
We are in the period of recovery now, after a big continuous dump, we are now destine to recover, I would be happy to witness a slow but steady growth.
Pages:
Jump to: