Pages:
Author

Topic: Market going RED! - page 8. (Read 24412 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me
June 10, 2018, 06:55:55 AM
Its the perfect time to buy in.

Dont hesitate at the price, it needs to go to stabilise. You cant expect the market to go up all the time 😒
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
June 10, 2018, 06:41:53 AM
The performance of market price changing is familiar but unfamiliar decline of what will be the exact price should be. Many reasons to be considered such as demands and the seasons.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 06:36:10 AM
If the market go red it's the time to buy 👌
Activity: 140
June 10, 2018, 06:32:53 AM
Yeah market is really going down and i am really not happy about it, as the market goes down so my portfolio keeps going down, anytime I try to build it up with my bounty tokens, bear market will keep bring it down. Not really happy about it but I will be patient
Activity: 59
June 10, 2018, 06:24:36 AM
Market falling down! Isn't weird at all,  it always happen again and again cause we are in decentralized market,  changes of its trend is very often to happen.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 06:22:41 AM
this is still a good moment to keep buying more altcoins to re-fill your bags with much more altcoins that you could have ever bought before, i am buying a bunch of stellar at the moment
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 06:21:18 AM
The pure manipulation of the financial institutions that control the Bitcoin market may be because they want to get more Bitcoin by throwing away the market, they will buy back from below giving them more Bitcoin. This is a never ending market cycle and you have to get a long time. to accumulate profits. You buy enough during this dump and as we have reached the bottom you are sure the bullrun will start soon in the near future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 06:18:07 AM
Maybe profit taking!
Maybe people are trading for a quick profit and are not long term investors!
At the moment, the market is back on correction, and it is very frustrating, all the coins fall in price and my wallets too, now it's time to wait for good news and growth on the market to make a profit.
Activity: 196
June 10, 2018, 06:13:47 AM
Maybe profit taking!

in my mind, the red market is as if it is in front of us, it's because the price stability has not been achieved and not in accordance with what many people expect, so feels like a loss, but if you want to observe the loss is on one side and the advantage is on the other side so that these market manipulators will have more chances to get more bitcoins in cheaper prices.

Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
June 10, 2018, 05:16:03 AM
So I see today the market has dropped suddenly, and what is surprising to me is that it happened over Saturday/Sunday, usually we see the trend on Friday before the weekend of right on Monday when everyone has awoken. I guess this just means more traditional traders are doing their crypto business on weekends.

The much awaited bull is again delayed.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
June 10, 2018, 05:12:49 AM
its red from long time ago and i think the cryptocurrency are still overpriced idk how something that hasent even lunched there project in top 10
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 05:11:42 AM
Short-term trading is not just for quick profits, it is also an effective way to reduce risk, because long-term trading is unpredictable too high, you may make a big fortune or make you lose everything!
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 12:02:58 PM
Maybe profit taking!
Cryptocurrency is due to fluctuating nature only, between supply and demand, so do not panic when the price of a coin decreases. I hope this July month the price of coins will gradually recover
Activity: 476
June 03, 2018, 11:35:03 AM
Alright as of this 1st week of half of the year, the market is quite going well so far. But the hype to sell yet isn't at that exact point where I can trade efficiently and more conveniently. Buying is still the better option for now.
maybe you are wrong, it's time to go up and green again,
i'm sure june will be beautiful and market will look green
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
June 03, 2018, 11:07:01 AM
Alright as of this 1st week of half of the year, the market is quite going well so far. But the hype to sell yet isn't at that exact point where I can trade efficiently and more conveniently. Buying is still the better option for now.
Activity: 210
June 03, 2018, 10:39:30 AM
This market is totally unpredictable, it's hard to say when it is up and down  Embarrassed
Activity: 140
June 03, 2018, 10:38:35 AM
I think market is not dying, so it will rise again for sure. I can hold for much longer.t think our people panic then sell their alt
this markets is not profit taking situations sir.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 01, 2018, 07:54:14 AM
Maybe profit taking!

Many factor why market drop and going red. One of that factor is because market panic after reading negative news. If we think positively, we can buy some coin/token when market drop because many good coin have lower price
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
June 01, 2018, 07:50:37 AM
I think we should stay calm about the market for now the price was going down temporary and we should look for a week ago it is still in the normal phase not getting RED just sit down and waiting for a higher price market.
I believe that all people come to the market to get a quick profit. Many of them do not play in the long-term
Activity: 142
June 01, 2018, 07:43:00 AM
I think we should stay calm about the market for now the price was going down temporary and we should look for a week ago it is still in the normal phase not getting RED just sit down and waiting for a higher price market.
Pages:
Jump to: