Pages:
Author

Topic: Market going RED! - page 7. (Read 24412 times)

Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
June 10, 2018, 03:58:25 PM
maye mtgox has sold there bitcoin again the market is out of controll in very suspectious way  now we become a game between them they can make us happy or sad
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
June 10, 2018, 03:11:41 PM
After a quick recovery market is not a good view right now. every day the price is going down and down for what are the reason why is being like this? maybe a big whale run will soon to come so just hold your horses.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
June 10, 2018, 03:04:35 PM
I just wonder how many of these cycles you need to witness to stop creating threads like this every time when the trend is changing. It's good for the market, it's a sign of a healthy market actually, so don't panic, please. Leave all of these FUD-like talks to exchanges chatboxes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 03:04:29 PM
Maybe profit taking!
Maybe people are trading for a quick profit and are not long term investors!

If I have to be honest, I'm not sure what do you mean. But most people are trading the cypto currencies because they have a very high volatility and that's thear chance for faster profits. Ofcourse this gives the advantage of big fish on the market to manipulate the market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 02:36:04 PM
I think being red the market are nothing to be worry about because it's a part of it's system circulation that there comes the time that it will be in red and some other time it's being green.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 02:25:26 PM
In this red market, I have accumulated many altcoins at cheap price and now just waiting for the next bull cycle which is expected in August provided Bitcoin maintains its price above $6k.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 02:22:56 PM
Any market is red someday. Not only is the crypto-currency market. This is not the first time and certainly not the last. Excellent time to hold on to assets and search for something new.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
June 10, 2018, 02:11:56 PM
I think the red market is now due to the month of Ramadan, which is approaching the festivities so that so many people convert their crypto into fiat, to meet their needs later, and this is an opportunity to buy
I think you do not need to involve religion here. I do not think that this affects the market. Before that we talked about the new year.
There are effects caused every day big day, I saw some time ago when Christmas day price of cryptocurrency decreased. Probably caused by those who need money to sell their owned assets, and the impact if they see a decline happen so most users will sell their assets to save their capital and good time to buy when the price is cheap. And I guess this is not a religious reason, but a downtrend occurs when someone sells and opens another way for someone else to sell as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
June 10, 2018, 02:09:53 PM
For the fifth month now, there has been no fairy-tale growth. I'm already used to the fact that my savings are melting every month.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 02:04:04 PM
Maybe profit taking!

Its normal for the market to be gone red because there are a lot of people today who are believing in some fake news or negative speculations and because of that the number of investors are decreasing.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
June 10, 2018, 01:59:33 PM
maybe I am not sure but one thing I can tell you that bull run starts in one or two months or much sooner than that
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
June 10, 2018, 01:57:13 PM
Maybe profit taking!

People are most likely waiting for the train. Once the market starts recovering and showing bullish trends big investors or whale will most likely buy back and pump the market again. We should just be patient because the market will not remain red forever. Just get as much as cheap crypto as you can.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
June 10, 2018, 01:55:39 PM
I think the red market is now due to the month of Ramadan, which is approaching the festivities so that so many people convert their crypto into fiat, to meet their needs later, and this is an opportunity to buy
I think you do not need to involve religion here. I do not think that this affects the market. Before that we talked about the new year.
Activity: 77
June 10, 2018, 01:55:28 PM
Yeah seriously 30 billion dollar dip is not a just instance. There might be two reason that it may any time go to the moon or people are losing interest in the Bitcoin. We can draw that market will go green very soon.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
June 10, 2018, 01:49:14 PM
Activity: 224
June 10, 2018, 11:42:06 AM
Dear friend,
Oh! What are you talking about? What do you mean? I think the term of investers maybe not have relation with the red of market. Hope the best to you!
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
June 10, 2018, 09:43:28 AM
THere are a lot of people shorting bitcoins at the moment because of the futures, and that is the main reason of why we are seeing a lot of FUD on all the boards in here, there is no reason to panic anyway, this is normal.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
June 10, 2018, 09:39:19 AM
If the market go red it's the time to buy 👌

Not allways for sure but i think now is good price to buy. i hope many of us will take this opportunity.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 09:35:59 AM
No, man, do not be so nervous about that, it has gone red now, but it will be green again, may be prices won't hit their previous price and thats bad, yeah, but please just calm down. And yes, may be people were trading for quick money then)
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
June 10, 2018, 06:59:38 AM
Maybe profit taking!

It's how trading works there are short term and long term investors whenever there is a dip a bull trend follows it's still profitable as long as the coin you are supporting is still up to date in their development and they can still keep up, you can still support them just ignore the price the coin's time will come.
Pages:
Jump to: