Pages:
Author

Topic: Market going RED! - page 13. (Read 24412 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 02, 2018, 03:24:11 AM
I do not think the market will go red because this month the market will go boom and also it is the month for the token to grow and wait for our coins to go boom for  this month
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 08:24:13 AM
i think it because holders do sell with big volume that make market not just bitcoin, altcoins also going down but now, but thats condition are end, and now all coins in market already has growing again and will back normal
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
May 01, 2018, 08:22:48 AM
Many major investors or big financial institutions are manipulating the crypto's market because they want to psychologically refuse other people to join the hype in order for them to limit the amount of supplies taken away for them to take granted into it.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 08:21:17 AM
That is what you called a price correction, it's down but not down hard, it's a normal thing here in crypto.
Just prepare for the next run, it's gonna be a good for us who have been waiting for this moment to finally happen.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
May 01, 2018, 08:15:56 AM
Do we really have to start always a new thread when the cryptocurrency market is going down or up? Thats something totally normal and thats how this market is living. So just because you see some red on the charts, this does not mean that there is the end of the world. Maybe you guys should learn to keep calm and dont panic if something happens on the market. This is the typical weak hand behavior, which is very bad for the cryptoworld and all cryptoinvestors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
May 01, 2018, 08:15:03 AM
 I wouldn't have bought things at ATH only to be stuck holding them until the price goes back (Still waiting) I also would have loaded up on way more crypto back during the crash. I still make mistakes, but I think its important to just forget about what you buy for a while unless you're day trading. Also never FOMO for anything, buying selling, don't fear. Fear is what makes you take losses.
Activity: 112
May 01, 2018, 08:12:03 AM
Most of "investors" are trading because of they have heard from someone that crypto is a great place where to earn money. They don't have much of knowledge in investing and just following a crowd. When this "RED" day comes they panic and sell their positions (again according to crowds actions). It influence big fluctuations, loss of capital and eager to get that capital back...
Activity: 133
May 01, 2018, 08:05:13 AM
Well since the time that you posted this it seems the market has gone back to green and it is going strong at this point although I don't think it will be very long until we are back in the red because with a recovery like this then a dip is most likely to follow it so everyone should start getting ready now for the market going back in the red again and for topics like this.
Activity: 158
May 01, 2018, 02:04:49 AM
The market has been green for a few weeks. It has just turned red today. Don't panic. I think the market will soon be green again tomorrow.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 01:40:01 AM
Market going red because many are trading and selling their coins if many are selling theircOin the price are going to red. You should not be panic if the price of your coin is going red. Because it is normal that the price of the coin is going red. If the price of the coin is always green it means no one is investing or buying coins. So do not panic it is normal that the price is going up and down because the price of the coin is not stable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 01:06:12 AM
yes most people now think so Smiley they are eager to get a profit faster than long term. The current red market might be just a correction to get past its resistance Smiley Thanks
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
May 01, 2018, 01:03:42 AM
This should be the fact that the market , would change every now and then, In this kind of market it can be compared to the stock exchange market wherein the value in the market exchanges will change from now and then, there will time that market will get red and there will be time the market will get green.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 12:38:35 AM
I really don't think in that way it could ruin the track record of the recovery of the market. As of this day the price of the tokens are fully recovered. Even when others dump their tokens when they already have a profit on it, well it cant damage the green price of the tokens.
Activity: 462
May 01, 2018, 12:36:01 AM
If for investors usually often rely on investment in the long term because with very large initial capital they tend to hold assets to open opportunities for maximum profit in the future without any panic.
Depending on certain investors, there are investors who are willing to invest a big amount of money for long term.
We called them whales, they have the trust in crypto so they are willing to risk that big amount of money.
I hope we will have the attitude like they have, so we will be successful as well.
To be like that certainly not an easy thing, because it must have a reserve capital,
so that financial condition also remain stable
Activity: 91
May 01, 2018, 12:27:19 AM
It could happen, keep track of the market. hold when the market falls and take profit when the market is high. Plus your investment is not just for one type of coin.
Activity: 165
May 01, 2018, 12:19:17 AM
We have to accept that RED is one color in the market.
So don't you worry because red and green in crypto are normal.
Just we have to keep in believing that the price will rise soon.
Remember that the only constant in this world is changes, everything and anything under the sun is always subject to change.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
May 01, 2018, 12:05:06 AM
If for investors usually often rely on investment in the long term because with very large initial capital they tend to hold assets to open opportunities for maximum profit in the future without any panic.
Depending on certain investors, there are investors who are willing to invest a big amount of money for long term.
We called them whales, they have the trust in crypto so they are willing to risk that big amount of money.
I hope we will have the attitude like they have, so we will be successful as well.
Activity: 406
April 22, 2018, 11:25:23 PM
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
April 22, 2018, 10:18:28 PM
Maybe profit taking!
Maybe people are trading for a quick profit and are not long term investors!
now the development is starting to increase, so the market fishing becomes green. other than that with the green market has given a considerable profit for both investing and trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
April 22, 2018, 10:14:19 PM
The current market moment is GREEN, and those who hold from the time before is now almost x1.5. If you keep or invest, you should sell all the cryptos because the market after each strong increase will decrease rapidly. The psychology of investors will sell cryptos to profit to reinvest in another crypto as the rate increases.
The up and down of the price is very normal. The market will be red or green because it is the system and most altcoins are unstable. But it is often to make people confuse. Right now, the market is going green. But people do not have to worry. More coins show their growth and increase percent to percent even they are varied. So everything will be alright. In this case, we can see the progress of the cryptocurrency. And keep learning in this forum. Therefore, it is real that there will be changing and changing. Keep reading and asking in this community. What we should do is by investing wisely and smartly to face whatever the condition of the market, red or green. And be wise with your money. Make our good strategy on it. And always be patient with crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: