Pages:
Author

Topic: Market going RED! - page 17. (Read 24412 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 03:33:07 AM
None of any altcoins or even bitcoin always green , Red means the market are in considering times , investors need to analyze or take a break to read the market , and we know , every sideways chart will have 2 choices , up or down , this year is decided to down , i prefer for now to collect all cheap altcoins , no need to all in or cutloss , just relax , this is investment not for speculations like gambling
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 03:31:15 AM
These people can invest long-term in one or another coin, and at the same time trade on a decline in the short term  Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
April 10, 2018, 03:29:38 AM
Yes, the market today is gray but tomorrow the market will turn red, maybe gray today makes tomorrow so red, and the bitcoin market is so exciting it will be red in no far
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
April 10, 2018, 03:14:17 AM
some "clever" people have been saying that the market is going Green. If you see the last 4 months, we've only had declining market.

Nowadays, bears are just joking , trolling and misleading people to buy , showing green from time to time, inviting people to join the hype of a big green train to Max prices.....and as soon as they get their 4 or 5% they insta sell, because they consider that a realistic price of all coins are with ETH around 400$ and BTC at whatever price it's now. Noone believes it can go up right now. If they buy at 450$ ETH there is a possibility that you'll lose money. But buying in the lower part and massive selling at 400$ dollar range, you can be winning that 4-5% everytime forever.

i laugh very hard at those waiting for that bull run. If you believe in that, YOU ARE A MORON!!!!
Activity: 56
April 10, 2018, 02:52:16 AM
Maybe profit taking!
Maybe people are trading for a quick profit and are not long term investors!

Relax dude its too early to conclude and it's just only the first quarter of the year. You know that the market is so volatile especially the cryptocurrency market, you must know the pros and cons investing in it. For long-term investment, you must hold the coins as long as you can and wait until it reaches its highest value. Just give BTC, ETC and other altcoins to recover, you know why? digital currency is the future.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 10, 2018, 02:51:07 AM
Obviously with the current market conditions it is more appealing if we make short-term investment because it will get big profits due to fluctuating prices of all the coins. Just imagine if we make long-term investments and prices continue to decline what we will do just look at the decline without being able to generate profits.
I agree with you that we should make short-term investments because it will make us comfortable making decisions. Uncertain market conditions like today are very worrying and make us not confident. Short-term investment is the best option, the risk is small. So the mindset we must have is to take action when we have gained a profit margin between the selling price and the purchase price.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
April 10, 2018, 02:44:58 AM
Obviously with the current market conditions it is more appealing if we make short-term investment because it will get big profits due to fluctuating prices of all the coins. Just imagine if we make long-term investments and prices continue to decline what we will do just look at the decline without being able to generate profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
April 10, 2018, 02:37:13 AM
Maybe profit taking!

As of today most of cryptos are gong red and for me it is advantage to us to buy some of it because once the value of cryptos turn to green it time ti harvest our profit form price dump. Don't be boredom and panic instead calm and wait to turn green before you sell all your possession. Now is the time to buy not to sell. One the market is red buy. And when its turn to green hold it until reach the highest price of it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 02:26:55 AM
Yes, he's red. But it does not say anything, because the news constantly give positive signals about the legalization of the crypt and its integration into the financial system of the world. The prices of coins do not reflect the real state of things.                        
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
April 08, 2018, 04:22:17 PM
Well I think that might be the case. What exactly I think is happening is that some whales are trying to manipulate the prices in the market by selling huge which is resulting in panic selling of a lot of people. Also, there are other factors like news which might be affecting the price negatively.
Activity: 322
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 08, 2018, 04:16:23 PM
Maybe profit taking!
When the market is red, you just have to buy assets if you are trading. Now, this is the best option, better than just hodl
Activity: 518
April 08, 2018, 04:14:03 PM
Crypto markets are getting worse and prices are falling, all coins including Bitcoin are in the red zone. The issue of negative that has not receded yet is largely what causes the market price to fall. But do not panic I am sure in the next few months the market will soon recover with time and negative issues about Bitcoin start to fade.

Today this is the period when the market is so volatile that it can be red or green even within several hours. I cannot state now that we are in a great dip. However, there is no big progress in the alts' growth. Let us wait.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 03:01:37 PM
now we see the market is still in the red zone so better buy than to sell it. the right purchase will bring a lot of profit
Be patient and take advantage of the opportunities that are the key to trading
This red state can go dipper and dipper. And coins that I bought today can cost several times less after month. That's why I concern about 'right time'  Undecided
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
April 07, 2018, 02:47:24 PM
Maybe profit taking!
What is happening right now is pure manipulation by big whales. Since cryptocurrency has no regulation, they can freely do what ever they want unlike in stock market. Those whales in stock market are now shifting to cryptocurrency and trying to take advantage of the situation.

Shit banking whales collapsing the complete market now. Whatever they do it will not be happening long lasting here in the market. As like every year even this year we will find the price happening in the market soon.
Since it is decentralized they are not able to control the market completely.
Else regulation under government rules we will not be able to survive in the market.
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
April 07, 2018, 02:36:33 PM
now we see the market is still in the red zone so better buy than to sell it. the right purchase will bring a lot of profit
Be patient and take advantage of the opportunities that are the key to trading
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
April 07, 2018, 02:33:38 PM
When the market is red that's when I do most of my buys.
Be patient!
Activity: 392
April 07, 2018, 02:24:13 PM
Of course it will be red. Everyone is afraid and do not want to enter the funds in the crypt, those who keep less. I think the situation is changing by the end of the year, but it's still sad.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
April 07, 2018, 06:29:18 AM
Maybe profit taking!
What is happening right now is pure manipulation by big whales. Since cryptocurrency has no regulation, they can freely do what ever they want unlike in stock market. Those whales in stock market are now shifting to cryptocurrency and trying to take advantage of the situation.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 04:58:43 AM
Market going red is just normal and its part of the game and everyone getting involve with cryptocurrency must get used to it. It will not be forever red though so just be patient and consider this period as the perfect time to buy and hold for quite sometime and wait for it to go green and hopefully reach the moon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
April 07, 2018, 04:52:49 AM
Guys do not panic, the market is red, but there are also green stripes. You need to adjust and earn on these fluctuations. This will temporarily be all right.
Pages:
Jump to: