Pages:
Author

Topic: Market going RED! - page 19. (Read 24412 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 06, 2018, 10:53:32 AM
People are dumping bitcoins. They don't know what they're doing.
They missed a chance to make a fortune in the future.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 10:53:14 AM
I think this year market is nonstop red, i dont remember any ray of hope and green numbers in crypto, its like everyday im loosing money.
Activity: 168
April 06, 2018, 10:52:39 AM
Market is going Red but that doesn't show the end of crypto or mean we should dump, let just be patient and hold our investment, market will green back very soon
Activity: 81
April 06, 2018, 10:51:27 AM
I observe the daily market, the current trading volume of coin is still relatively low, predicted the market will continue to red in the coming time, maybe in May will recover
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
April 06, 2018, 10:43:12 AM
The market is very bad for short term investors. We shouldn't sell the savings because one day it will be GREEN again. Just a little more patience  Undecided
Exactly ! Many short term investors are facing losses in their trades just because they are selling in a loss. They don't understand that if they don't sell at such cheap prices then , they won't have to face any losses or rather it's because they don't have faith in BTC . It is known that the people who actually don't believe in the asset they trust, often lead to losses. The market is in a down trend and it obviously should be in a decline. Last year there was a huge growth in crypto and a downward trend is necessary for crypto to grow steadily. Just be patient for a while and wait until the market gets stable.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 10:38:38 AM
Maybe profit taking!
Maybe people are trading for a quick profit and are not long term investors!
Yeah Its sad but true that all is Red now.That's why I'll keep on holding my coins and wait for a right signal that the green color will be back to normal again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 06, 2018, 10:34:13 AM
The market is very bad for short term investors. We shouldn't sell the savings because one day it will be GREEN again. Just a little more patience  Undecided

Heh why? Its fine for buying, not a bad one. When its red it means the prices are low and you can afford yourself more coins for the same price
Activity: 518
April 06, 2018, 10:33:06 AM
Maybe profit taking!

or people panic then sell their alt
this markets is not profit taking situations,
because, i believe a lot of people sell their assets in losses

Yes there's so many people in crypto world are panicking by selling their assets to cut the loss, and so much worried about the fallen price. And honestly I'm their opposites  I will buy more in this dip because i fully believe that it will rising again before the end of 2018.
Activity: 504
umachit.fund
April 06, 2018, 10:30:15 AM

Activity: 32
April 06, 2018, 10:21:17 AM
This is a roller coaster ride we just need to be patient. Eventually it will rise up again and then it's time to take profit in it. Patience is the key here and HODL. Smiley
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
April 06, 2018, 10:07:53 AM
Most likely, such a market will be for a long time. The red days of the calendar, remember this, there has never been such a strong fall in the history of the Crypto-currency. Let's hope for the opposite, that the market will soon unfold.
Activity: 630
April 06, 2018, 10:04:46 AM
I, as I think most of the people, are in the long run with my investments, especially in a very volatile market like that of cryptocurrencies. This crisis, like all the others that have been and will be there, is destined to end, and the red will be replaced by a beautiful continuous green that will increase the value of our portfolios, I am convinced
Activity: 210
April 06, 2018, 09:57:24 AM
Maybe profit taking!
 red or whatever color stands for a correction, it will not take away the faith of all crypto keepers to believe that all of this correction is just a normal way of life in cyrpto world, and it depends on crypto users how to take advantage of this kind situation, ether holding for longterm or selling and buying a cheaper coin.
Activity: 107
April 06, 2018, 09:52:43 AM
Maybe profit taking!
a number of expectations are still wide open, I have not said too late this is still safe and valuable, but if you want to be as expected I think it takes some time even long enough for the value of the market prices to rise normally and rise. you should take this best opportunity for a useful thing, between waiting and investing I do not think hope in a short time, but be sure for the long term.
Activity: 233
April 06, 2018, 09:46:31 AM
Maybe profit taking!
Yeah its true.Market is getting red right now and I hope it will recover as soon as possible because many people are in bad feelings right now.
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
April 06, 2018, 09:46:10 AM
Most likely, this is so, now for another you do not earn on the crypto currency, you have to earn only on market fluctuations!
Activity: 742
April 06, 2018, 09:42:16 AM
Yes now crypto currency market is going red but it is a more interesting matter and it is a very profitable for crypto currency trader. When market is going red in this time crypto currency trader take a huge profit because it is a perfect time to start day trading. If you know day trading so you can make a huge profit in this time because market is growing 20% then again down 25% so you can understand total market situation.
Activity: 490
April 06, 2018, 08:36:01 AM
I was almost desperate to see the continuous red altcoin price. Initially I was still optimistic the price went up but the reality said another. Until now prices continue to fall. All I can do now is just be patient and keep my altcoin.
Activity: 154
April 06, 2018, 08:33:28 AM
may be people taking profit or may be panic sale . market still now under correction i think that but when major correction start its good time to buy specially major currency like eth btc because when price recover early investor easily take profit .
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
April 06, 2018, 08:16:06 AM
The market is going to be flat for a long while until all those hodlers get rid of their coins and hand them over to the better prepared strong hands that will re-launch in summer.
Pages:
Jump to: