Pages:
Author

Topic: Market going RED! - page 20. (Read 24412 times)

Activity: 912
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 08:00:43 AM
Now there is a normal correction in the market. 3 days ago the market was green and everyone was happy. Now it's red and everyone is starting to panic. This situation will always be, because the market is not predictable.
I think that now many investors buy coins at a cheap price, but because of small trading volumes the market can not begin to recover. There is no huge demand.
Activity: 390
April 06, 2018, 07:52:49 AM
I am still not losing hope. Market is not dying, so it will rise again for sure. I can hold for much longer. Plus, we can’t actually gain much if we sell now. Good Luck everyone.   
this is a great time for buying more altcoin as you can because in market you can get big discount for buying much altcoin and hold that for few month again
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 07:50:17 AM
Maybe profit taking!
Maybe people are trading for a quick profit and are not long term investors!

It's been red for a long time now, it's not a really good time for some people, but none the
less it's an opportunity to buy coins with the cheap listed prices. It's quite an ideal long
term investment, the idea is to buy low and sell high. A little optimistic approach on the
current situation might shed a light, since it's always red and I think all this price dips is still
going to continue.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
April 06, 2018, 06:37:52 AM
Going to the market's red does not mean it's dead. I think there is an extreme panic sales. I believe that we will soon see the whole market in green again
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 06, 2018, 06:33:50 AM
Ok so as we have seen the BTC price last week was about 7000-7500$ ,now it have decreased much more at about 6500$ , so with it have dropped ,also prices to Altcoins.It's something normal.Yes, the market now in an imbalance but that doesn't mean that is dying or spmething like that.Anyway, it will not last forever, over a few weeks I still think it will grow again.And now you can buy altcoins or BTC so take a little advantage from this.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
April 06, 2018, 06:23:46 AM
Not to worry market will recover soon and cause a catapult effect which will record a better price than this...

maybe $10k then back to 20000 dollars is what am predicting.

lets not panic about this, just hodl and enjoy a peace of mind and see the magic happen Cheesy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 06:22:49 AM
The market is all red, but I think in June it's likely the market will recover, and all the altcoin will be green again. The moment is best to buy and hold the altcoin. You will probably regret not buying and holding them now.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 06:21:13 AM
Probably it is all depends on what price you avail the coins and what is the current price in doing trading. Big profit is more good but sometimes we should learn to play with the movement of the market that we should not end up in great loses. Maybe minimal is okey.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
April 06, 2018, 06:20:27 AM
Maybe profit taking!
That's for sure, people who trade want quick profits, and investing takes a long time to make a profit. But with this situation with a red market, both will take advantage of falling market prices, if they remain confident the market will rise again later.
Activity: 238
April 06, 2018, 06:17:56 AM
I don't think market Red because profit taking out. Crypto market still the best place to get highest profit, so market Red means whales still keep the market in low value and prepare for new push up trend.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
April 06, 2018, 06:16:30 AM
Everyone has eyes and can see that market is red unless you are trying to forget about the loses you are making at the moment and for that matter, not watching the crypto markets. The market will recover surely this year but only time will tell. Pump and dump groups and also doing a great harm to the general market but all these will stop soon when hodlers come to the market. You wouldn't understand but if you are able to wait a little bit, you will be rich forever.
Activity: 658
April 06, 2018, 06:10:28 AM
There are people who buy and sell every day, the so-called traders or various speculators, and those, like most people, buy for a future profit. The first category of people is not very influenced by this crisis, the rest of the people instead rightly complains; but you have to be patient, in the long run you will have profits
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 05:56:11 AM
It's actually alarming and disheartening seeing the market bleeding so much. Thou, before it became so worse like this, it has been predicted and expected but its reverberation is getting too much to bear. Personally, I am expecting some good news soon, cos it has affected me virtually in all ramifications.
Activity: 112
April 06, 2018, 05:14:30 AM
Its sad to see, but really market is still red, just some tokens are trying to pump to not dump token to minimum, we hope that mmarket will recover soon!
Activity: 378
April 06, 2018, 05:13:08 AM
Bitcoin will be$ 4K and will remain at that level for at least 2 years. History repeats as it happened before
Activity: 378
April 06, 2018, 05:12:41 AM
Maybe profit taking!
If the market is red and you are a long term investor then you wouldn't affect by the crash. Most of the time, people who scared the dump of crypto are those who are day traders.
There are reasons behind dump and one of it is the act of banning by social media sites such as google and fb.
Activity: 249
April 06, 2018, 05:07:35 AM
I think the market will continue like this in a red, with the issue of banning ads Bitcoin in social media like Facebook, Google, Twitter and the new ones about the Bitcoin baned in India.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
April 06, 2018, 05:04:18 AM
Don't get scared by the market because right now it is red but soon (few weeks) the market will be green again
Activity: 411