Pages:
Author

Topic: Market going RED! - page 22. (Read 24412 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
April 06, 2018, 01:33:00 AM
Being red the market is consider as a normal thing. Wherever you were go in any kind of market it is usually happened. The ups and down are maybe the reason why crypto market are staying strong and have it's long existence. In the market it's not normal flow if it's only making higher and higher because it means that there is a high possibility that the market can die or end in much nearest time because there is no equality happened.  Like in trading, a lot of investor are really eager to buy more coins when it's in a low value therefore when the value of it will rising up again this is the time that they going to sell their holding coins so they make much higher profit in the end. This would be a normal marketing flow.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 01:31:27 AM
Maybe profit taking!
Maybe people are trading for a quick profit and are not long term investors!

It's normal for the market to turn red. It's a feature of encryption. Red is lucky for traders because they can buy bitcoins and sell them when the market turns green.

I think the depressed market will start to recover in a month or two.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 06, 2018, 01:29:15 AM
Yes, most people are just making short-term gains, not really trying to invest in cryptocurrency markets.
This led to the bursting of the bubble.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
April 06, 2018, 01:27:10 AM
Maybe profit taking!
What is happening, only yesterday I watched and answered on the topics of "Market GREEN". I think that now the market is stabilizing. However I don't understand why people throw a panic due to jumps of less than 100%. That's okay, someone puts in coins and make such a jump. It is better now to monitor the market through bitcoin. It is not subject to jumps from investments.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 06, 2018, 01:25:09 AM
Maybe profit taking!

no it is more like stop loss where people are dumping at a smaller loss because they are anticipating a much bigger dump hence a bigger loss on the way. and of course there is always the fear of a massive dump that will bring the panic sellers to their knees and when THEY start dumping things get ugly pretty fast. so the experienced traders are cashing out now before the scary stuff begins.
Activity: 294
April 06, 2018, 01:24:12 AM
Maybe profit taking!

I think being red the market are nothing to be worry about because it's a part of it's system circulation that there comes the time that it will be in red and some other time it's being green. Maybe this is a way of having it's equally performance for being a much productive market.However, there is a fact that some big investors are taking this opportunity to buy many coins in a much lower price therefore it could be making much higher profit to them in the near future when the market are performing better again.

Exactly not everyday is green day. So in this time like this, is the best time to take advantage and get some profit in the future.  And everything should be balance, their are red days time and for sure a green day time will come. Just don'y panic in this kind of days. The key to success is HODL!
Activity: 262
April 06, 2018, 01:22:09 AM
Do not worry you so much. This is specially done so that as many people as possible get out of the cryptocurrency and thereby lowering its rate. Better buy at the bottom, be sure that no one can prohibit the crypto!
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 01:00:27 AM
Maybe profit taking!

I think being red the market are nothing to be worry about because it's a part of it's system circulation that there comes the time that it will be in red and some other time it's being green. Maybe this is a way of having it's equally performance for being a much productive market.However, there is a fact that some big investors are taking this opportunity to buy many coins in a much lower price therefore it could be making much higher profit to them in the near future when the market are performing better again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
April 05, 2018, 11:48:00 PM
There are many questions like this and this may be the last time I read Grin, In 1 Hour Bitcoin or altcoin can drastically fall in price, many factors affect the price. starting from the policy of a country, continuous selling action and the continuous FUD.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 05, 2018, 11:28:57 PM
Maybe profit taking!
It is true. everyone I think will not wait for a long time  Grin
Activity: 770
April 05, 2018, 11:28:03 PM
We don't need a new thread everyday saying that cryptocurrencies are red or green today.  We all know how to check the prices and look at coinmarketcap multiple times everyday.   
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 05, 2018, 11:20:55 PM
No!!! what are you talking about, it can’t go RED. I have so much hope in it. Waiting for the crypto Boom. It is the only hope for me.

wether we like it or not, the reality is the market is on RED right now!
and it did happen in previous years so those veterans in crypto are not worying ( i hope so). but it will likely to recover in 3rd quarter in this year ( im hoping).
so lets just have faith on it and think positively on whats going on!
cheers
hehe we must accept that the market is on RED dude
but don't worry, red and green in crypto are normal. keep to believe if price will rise immediately
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
April 05, 2018, 11:19:39 PM
The market seems to have reached a low limit and will stay here for quite a period. There are both good news and bad news coming and the market is nearly constant but it's mainly the FUDs and fake news that has been decreasing the price at current time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
April 05, 2018, 11:15:38 PM
No!!! what are you talking about, it can’t go RED. I have so much hope in it. Waiting for the crypto Boom. It is the only hope for me.

wether we like it or not, the reality is the market is on RED right now!
and it did happen in previous years so those veterans in crypto are not worying ( i hope so). but it will likely to recover in 3rd quarter in this year ( im hoping).
so lets just have faith on it and think positively on whats going on!
cheers

Accumulate Ammo, and remain patient. Once the market bottoms out even further, that is the time to start buying up assets!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 11:13:03 PM
Maybe profit taking!

maybe some of them only manipulating the market.
if they have a large amount of funds, they can buy big amount of coins, and dump later when the price increased.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
April 05, 2018, 08:16:01 PM
Maybe profit taking!

Maybe we dont need one of these post, we have x1000 on forum.

Yes market is going down and it might be for a long time deal with it Wink.

You are right, we have this kind of topic every now and then.
It is not RED, it is always red since we started this year. But I still hope for green days in the next following months. Since we are down there's no way but to go UP  Smiley
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
April 05, 2018, 07:58:34 PM
Maybe profit taking!

Maybe we dont need one of these post, we have x1000 on forum.

Yes market is going down and it might be for a long time deal with it Wink.
Activity: 946
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 05, 2018, 07:58:19 PM
At present the market is very volatile, yesterday rates increased in just a few hours and then dropped rapidly. So you need to set multiple prices for the crypto to be able to take profit shortly after the market signs of recovery. This time almost everyone traded short-term instead of long-term hold as before.
The market been in red since 2018 starts , nothing to panic about since it gets too much attentions and critisism now by media that makes the panic sellers alive. When they are done in crypto we might see the green we were all hoping.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
April 05, 2018, 07:56:47 PM
Maybe profit taking!

I don't agree so, people are only naive and are dumping their coins
some group of masses are offering low prices, thereby scaring potential hodlers, forcing hodlers to sell cheap while the defaulters buy the dips.
Market is going rise higher,
you just have to keep hodling and do your crypto business swiftly
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 07:56:32 PM
I don't think so. It is still prt of the correction joined with fud and people panic selling. Its gonna be green for long anytime soon. Im ready to collect profits. I bought enough during this dump and since we've already reached the bottom, i believe the bullrun is gonna start anytime soon. No need for negativity now.
Pages:
Jump to: