Pages:
Author

Topic: Market going RED! - page 4. (Read 24412 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
July 29, 2018, 09:19:01 AM
Maybe profit taking!
Maybe people are trading for a quick profit and are not long term investors!

Yes I think being a long term trader is not a good choice and I have also chosen to be a short term trader for now,

Use the periods when the market turns red to make your profit. Just pick the altcoins that are very promising and invest in these alts. The market will turn green, and you will easily make the profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 23, 2018, 04:59:07 AM
if the market conditions are red you should be able to buy coins and as many tokens as you can because the market is red should you be able to take advantage of those moments to seek profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 04:14:00 PM
the market always bleed when bitcoin growth or fall rapidly. It is naturally. But all of us also know that after such fluctuations market will recover. I think next recovery will be next month, when Bitcoin reach 9000$ and the market will stabilize.
There is not enough capitalization - there are no resources for sound growth. Consequently, the rapid increase in value that we saw in 2017, up to $ 20K for one "bitcoin coin," was caused by the unjustifiably high demand and the rush that arose around this currency.
In any case, making forecasts today is a difficult task. In the absence of world experience, as well as many facts of unexpected reaction to those or other changes, a certain buffer is necessary, thanks to which interested persons will get the notion of the risks of predicting bitcoin for 2018.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 02:41:44 PM
the market always bleed when bitcoin growth or fall rapidly. It is naturally. But all of us also know that after such fluctuations market will recover. I think next recovery will be next month, when Bitcoin reach 9000$ and the market will stabilize.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
July 20, 2018, 12:42:05 PM
This is next regulation which decrease prices of coins. This situation deeping every coin in this huge bottom, if we will not see any good informations and growths, crypto can die
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
July 16, 2018, 04:06:28 PM
Maybe profit taking!

Taking a profit is an ideal or plan that must have existed in the mind of each. Technically every trader usually never gets out of the quick profits or vice versa ie losses but with a small amount, while long-term investors, who have very long flight hours will be more flexible in managing their assets so the benefits gained will be more leverage.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
July 16, 2018, 02:48:43 PM
Market have been red for 7 Months i didnt surprise "Market is going red" and we will wait greens. There is nothing to do

I cannot say that the market is always red. It is fluctuating, and it is a norm. I suppose everybody is waiting for the time when the bull run comes but it can happen not as soon as many guys expect.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 01:45:28 AM
Yes, I see the Cryptocurrency market again red.
This is the concern of Cryptocurrency users.
I see a decrease in Cryptocurrency prices because of the many coin dealers who sell their coins simultaneously and in large quantities.
This is why Cryptocurrency works decentralized, everyone can influence the price of Crypto with their activity in the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
July 14, 2018, 12:39:06 AM
Maybe profit taking!
That's right what you say. Lots of investors are taking advantage of the current market situation. I can only hope, in the future, the market will be better.
Smart investors who understand the potential of crypto are filling their bags at this time.
It's very cheap and I don't think the price will ever go down again, the only question is when it will pump which we have to patiently wait.
Activity: 377
July 13, 2018, 03:32:43 PM
Maybe profit taking!
That's right what you say. Lots of investors are taking advantage of the current market situation. I can only hope, in the future, the market will be better.
Activity: 83
July 13, 2018, 02:56:51 PM
Not possible, but for sure. Most people now do not think about the prospect of a crypto currency, but only think about making money. But wait a bit and those who use the crypto currency will become much more.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 12, 2018, 02:40:25 PM
There are absolutely long term investors here, thats one reason why liquidity is low, people are holding onto their assets instead of moving them around.
Nevertheless, i believe its good to expand your horizons in times like this especially with accumulating assets. Idk if you're into the idea of ICOs but i'll give you a few to check out just in case.  None of these have launched yet but I know they will all have very successful campaigns, at least based on their use cases and journeys so far.
Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested.
The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 12, 2018, 02:24:17 PM
for now the market conditions are very bad red and I'm sure many are panicked even a lot of losses so you better take advantage of moments like this to buy coins when prices fall like this do not until you miss this golden opportunity to buy coin in exchange .
Activity: 108
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 12:29:26 PM
People look on coinmarketcap or coingecko or any of the sites for the $USD value of the coin but the entire value of it is not absolute. The price on that site is an "average" of all the exchanges reporting their satoshi value on the BTC market then its all math to exchange it into FIAT currency values. So the entire market is dictated by the major sites like coinmarketcap via having everything on their site converted through bitcoin. I blame a lack of USDT pairs and also easy and safe exchanges for FIAT.
Activity: 81
July 12, 2018, 12:27:35 PM
We must support cryptocurrency and dont trade for a short term trading. Maybe that would be a factor for a market red. We must hold it for long and ignore FUD in our emotions and wait for the bull market to happen.
Activity: 110
July 12, 2018, 12:26:21 PM
Market have been red for 7 Months i didnt surprise "Market is going red" and we will wait greens. There is nothing to do
Activity: 156
July 12, 2018, 12:23:17 PM
Maybe profit taking!

Yes I think being a long term trader is not a good choice and I have also chosen to be a short term trader for now,
Activity: 406
July 12, 2018, 12:22:26 PM
Maybe profit taking!
In the Crypto market, we should not be a real investor. Because we can not evaluate the true value of any altcoin because we do not have their annual statistics tables. We can only estimate its value through the news. But that is too risky. I think we should all speculate, do not invest.
Activity: 108
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 12:20:18 PM
Im a complete layperson to all this I have a small grasp of how the markets work, the whole "FUD" and "FOMO" trend stuff, and bear and bull signs. But I have one question, isnt the simplest fact of the market that a price of an altcoin is whatever someone is willing to pay for it? I see altcoins spike in value randomly and that was just some guy on some exchange somewhere who's highest sell order was way above the market price but he just HAD to have some now so he was willing to pay more satoshis for it.

TL:DR markets are manipulated by sell and buy orders on the exchanges but has no real correlation to a "universal value"
Activity: 602
July 12, 2018, 12:07:04 PM
red paint all over https://www.coingecko.com/en
Pages:
Jump to: