Pages:
Author

Topic: Market going RED! - page 6. (Read 24412 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 04:37:44 AM
Maybe profit taking!
Maybe people are trading for a quick profit and are not long term investors!

Yes, and I hate Bill Gates for suggesting other haters of bitcoin to short it when he said he wants to trade for short term. He's giving an idea that can easily ruin the market and making them rich even they did not really like crypto.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 03:09:51 AM
Yes. The entire market is again red. I think the pump of the market will never be.
I hope I am very mistaken ...

Don't expect sudden pumps because the price may drop sooner, so it is always good to consolidate before increasing its price. The chances of increasing price are huge but we have to wait patiently until the price of Bitcoin should increase firstly.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 02:30:58 AM
Many were unprepared for this development. Now there is a lot of uncertainty in the crypto currency market and no one knows when the market will reverse.
Today I insist that no one is predicting the exact direction of the Crypto market, they are likely to increase or decrease in any direction, which may reduce in the future, so buy. Get in and do not rush to sell your coin at this time.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
June 15, 2018, 02:00:58 AM
How to make a profit you choose yourself. If you prefer to keep the coins for a long time, do so. Do you want a short-term investment-no one limits your choice
As long as you understand how the market works then you are good to go and beside it's your own money that you are using, this current situation is due to the intellectual capabilities of certain players, those who bought when the price still cheap are now farming the fruits of their success, while for those who are just new here, it's needed for sometime or do some short term trading to still enjoy the benefits, knowledge and own interpretations of the market will bring success from this portal.
Activity: 213
Blockchain with solar energy
June 15, 2018, 01:57:24 AM
Maybe profit taking!
Maybe people are trading for a quick profit and are not long term investors!
Already and accustomed, it's probably even better that way. Impossible constant growth and immeasurable cost, this is a kind of control over prices and total capitalization. It's just a moment of saturation, when you need to update everything and start from scratch.
Activity: 278
June 14, 2018, 02:07:48 PM
Yeah it is normal. Maybe going down of the market is good for now to keep the balance of the market and also the value of every each tokens. Buying more in this kind of situation is good but there always a risk but always remember buying at risk may profit more Smiley
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 12:20:48 PM
Many were unprepared for this development. Now there is a lot of uncertainty in the crypto currency market and no one knows when the market will reverse.
Activity: 183
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 14, 2018, 12:17:16 PM
How to make a profit you choose yourself. If you prefer to keep the coins for a long time, do so. Do you want a short-term investment-no one limits your choice
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 12:06:30 PM
Just dont need to be a panic seller and keep calm! Who are scared - lose a lot. And also do not need invest all of your money just in crypto or sell car, house.
Merit: 12
June 14, 2018, 12:04:10 PM
At the present time, what you say is true. This is also the reason why the market is gradually going down. Is it stretching when it's over and restoring it again or will it end?
Activity: 451
June 14, 2018, 12:00:19 PM
Do not be nervous ahead of time, this is just a bearish trend, the market will soon win back. I think it's worth to look at the analytics of recent years and you'll see that this process is very cyclical
Investor panic to dump their assets is stupid action and must be regret later, they haven't join crypto pump party before , just a newbies investor, always panic and don't patient to wait for profit, I'm sure that they will cry later ... Grin
Activity: 322
June 14, 2018, 11:52:40 AM
We never know. Only those who sell at low price loses and weak hands that gave in too. I still hope the market will recover and we shall see the calm after this storm.
June 12, 2018, 10:47:04 AM
After every growth is going correction to the strong support lines, after correction there is always recover to the top price and then new "to the moon". This is what I'm waiting from the market and Bitcoin itself.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
June 12, 2018, 07:32:48 AM
The market seems to have reached a low limit and will stay here for quite a period. There are both good news and bad news coming and the market is nearly constant but it's mainly the FUDs and fake news that has been decreasing the price at current time.
Yeah, it's really not good if we look at the market now.
We are closing the first half soon, I hope there will be a spark and the price will reach to $10,000.
I don't know if we can surpass the ATH this year, but I am still optimistic with that despite this bad start.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
June 12, 2018, 12:27:54 AM
Yes. The entire market is again red. I think the pump of the market will never be.
Pump will always happen but we do not know when.
Why worry now, when we always see a dump in the past, I would not think it will continue to go down so buying is a good thing to do.
Activity: 196
June 11, 2018, 05:13:26 PM
Activity: 22
June 11, 2018, 05:11:16 PM
Ot is true that market is red but can we take advantage of that and buy more rather than panic?  We are in crypto to see it become stronger and to make more profits and I believe that these are few opportunities we can get take our dreams come true. I believe that these days are not permanent and we are likely to see major improvements soon.
Activity: 124
June 11, 2018, 05:02:31 PM
I think the red market is now due to the month of Ramadan, which is approaching the festivities so that so many people convert their crypto into fiat, to meet their needs later, and this is an opportunity to buy
Haha, you made my evening)) That is all in one day decided to sell the crypto currency so that there was money for the celebration of Ramadan))) Before that, the Chinese New Year was, now the Ramadan, what's next? Independence Day United States, Catholic and Orthodox Easter?))
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 04:58:47 PM
I absolutely don' worry about it, the cryptocurrency is very volatile, that's why it brings us good profit. Now we have a great opportunity to buy coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 10, 2018, 04:34:23 PM
The bitter truth is "Market is going red". Everything is going downwards right now. There is a huge crash in price of tokens, ETH, Btc. Hope for the best guys. Finger crossed.
Pages:
Jump to: