Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has returned or not? - page 11. (Read 18125 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 12:04:53 AM
Still, the market is not recovered and still, the price of altcoin are low. Slowly the pics of bitcoin is increasing but it is not reflecting the price of altcoin. Now the market is in green but doesn't have an exact prediction about the market and its movement.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 11:58:16 PM
For me, the market will be green in the next time, but trader have to careful because the fluctation of the market is too complex. In present, some coins still down, and others is going to recover. So, you should supervise continuasly.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
September 03, 2018, 07:19:27 PM
Lower  Market Cap compared to the beginning of the year, I think the market again next year

The market goes down for a long time, of course the market capitalization will decrease. It isn't a factor that determines whether the market is recovering or not, so we need to look at the external impact to assess this market.
The market is recovering but not clear so investors should be cautious in this period, always have plans to prevent the situation can happen because the market always has unexpected unexpected. Invest in coins that you really understand it instead of less effective short-term trading.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
September 03, 2018, 04:38:49 PM
The market will start to grow at the moment when it is least expected. Billionaires want to earn and don't want to earn a crowd of newcomers.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 01:55:49 PM
if in my opinion, current market conditions are indeed experiencing a continuous decline. there is good you should temporarily save and maintain a high level of security
Activity: 55
September 03, 2018, 01:53:15 PM
Market is still at it dying stage now. Because bitcoin and ethereum keep falling. We all expected good increase in ethereum and bitcoin for the market to return
Activity: 156
September 03, 2018, 12:24:22 PM
The market has a poor and and instability price at the exchange now. If the bitcoin and ethereum keep increasing this will be the most encouraging in market
Activity: 559
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 11:44:51 AM
Lower  Market Cap compared to the beginning of the year, I think the market again next year

The market goes down for a long time, of course the market capitalization will decrease. It isn't a factor that determines whether the market is recovering or not, so we need to look at the external impact to assess this market.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
September 03, 2018, 10:37:23 AM

And it seems to me that the market can return by the end of this year. All prerequisites for this are. That's just all this - guessing on the coffee grounds. Everything will be as MM wants.
Activity: 41
September 03, 2018, 07:57:51 AM
Lower Market Cap compared to the beginning of the year
It is difficult to find the right answer, the current price level is very good if the market develops in the future
I think the market again next year
Activity: 26
September 03, 2018, 06:56:11 AM
Go cancel your sell order and set new heights cos I think the bull market is here. Don’t tell me why I think so I trust my guts. If you are afraid then set up swing trades and watch out for green candles.
Activity: 55
September 03, 2018, 06:29:37 AM
Market has been improving for some days now. And I believed in short months now market will fully return
Activity: 112
September 03, 2018, 04:40:20 AM
For now it cannot predict because it is too early to say that the market has returned to its original path. We will say the comeback occurs if we see that the coin will see green again for a long time there is a possibility the market is slowly recovering, but that does not mean it will continue increased and fully recovered from normal market capitalization.
Activity: 85
September 03, 2018, 04:07:32 AM
This year's market is different from last year, because there are a lot of fraudsters in the market, they are destroying the balance of the market! For their reasons, the market is still in a downturn!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 11:35:38 PM
buy the etherium, fools  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 56
September 02, 2018, 11:19:55 PM
We need to buy the etherium until everyone comes to their senses! it will return its price, because it is one of the leaders of the crypto currency market

Fill your bags mate! Iam sensing bullish market on this month and going forward. More ETF will be filed on SEC and ones get approved. Bullish market commenced
Activity: 304
September 02, 2018, 07:45:50 PM
G20 or no G20 the market will change for better, if the end result of G20  favour the investors it will only add to the market value and more investors would be attracted.
Activity: 78
September 02, 2018, 04:50:48 PM
I think market will good as soon as possible. Because now it showing a up trend. Hope it will recover soon.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 02, 2018, 02:16:14 PM
I think that it is actually to early for market to return; it will probably restore better after October, many things can change very soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 03:08:29 AM
It is difficult to say that the dump is over and that the entire crypt will now begin to grow rapidly. Although I think that this autumn will be promising
Pages:
Jump to: