Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has returned or not? - page 10. (Read 18125 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 01:56:56 AM
Dear everybody,
Today, the market continue heavy dump, bad signal. How many people believe the market will restore? Please be patient! I just hope the market will go up as soon as possible. Believe it.
Thank you!
Activity: 170
September 06, 2018, 01:21:32 AM
Trends this year are deformed and unstable. The downward trend since the beginning of the year is too long. Psychological, pensive thought is covering the market. I think the market needs more time to return or after the ETF is announced.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 12:29:26 AM
a few days ago the prices of bitcoin and altcoin began to show good progress, although it seemed slow, but the growth of crypto currencies has occurred
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
September 05, 2018, 11:07:07 PM
I think the current market movements are starting to improve compared to the previous month. However, it is too early to be able to state that the market price will return to the highest point, it might happen in the next few months, always be optimistic.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 08:46:18 PM
For now we see only the fall. Just for today, the Crypto currency market has lost 40 billion of capitalization. And I do not understand why there was no global negative news background.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 07:14:23 PM
Mehn the situation of the market , is nothing to write home about. Maybe just maybe we will see bull run next year or ending of the year. I pray market recovers so quick.
Activity: 48
September 05, 2018, 03:46:11 PM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !
The most important thing is that there is an opportunity to earn, but how much it costs especially for me or what does not say, everything is exactly the prices manipulated as it should.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
September 05, 2018, 01:03:58 PM
It seems that just yesterday we were able to smile because bitcoin and ethereum started to increase prices and the market looks green but either because of the issue especially until now the market looks red, hopefully this situation will not last long and the market will return to normal as usual.
Activity: 171
Mainstream For The Underground
September 05, 2018, 12:39:13 PM
In fact, I really like current situation with bitcoin and altcoins. There is a good opportunity to earn money trading USD. Although, I believe that Altcoins haven't hit their bottom yet.
Activity: 48
September 05, 2018, 12:21:11 PM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !
I think until the full recovery for a long time, only by the end of the year it will be possible to observe stability.
copper member
Activity: 462
September 05, 2018, 12:10:38 PM
Losses are a basic thing when market is on a downward trend so everybody should choose certain strategy to protect investments.
Of course that cannot be avoided when the market goes down we also lose,
but with the market going down we don't sell right away because it will hurt ourselves,
the most important with such market conditions we must keep holding it
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
September 05, 2018, 11:17:20 AM
Of course, the market is just starting to get up from the knees. Perhaps closer to the end of this year, the situation will improve, and the bull market will reign supreme and raise prices higher and higher.
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 03:37:52 AM
The current market is not really "returned". At present, only Bitcoin and USDT are relatively stable, and all the altcoins are still in the downside!
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 03:34:44 AM
The market will quickly recover by the end of 2018 when upcoming deals will once again help the crypto market to quickly recover and warm up the investment market.
Activity: 206
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 04, 2018, 04:25:36 PM
Losses are a basic thing when market is on a downward trend so everybody should choose certain strategy to protect investments.
Activity: 98
September 04, 2018, 04:44:44 AM
The market will quickly return to us if we have positive sentiment in the market and the government will have a better view of expanding the ctyptocurrency market. as the market recovers
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 04, 2018, 04:34:01 AM
The market is still not returning, it is still a bear market, and the status of many altcoins is very bad, they are still falling when bitcoin rises!
Activity: 4
September 04, 2018, 03:00:40 AM
Do you see the situation of cryptocurrency this year very much like last year? When June and July Bitcoin goes down very fast, the market is red. There is hope for the end of the year?
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 01:14:20 AM
Still, the market is not recovered and still, the price of altcoin are low. Slowly the pics of bitcoin is increasing but it is not reflecting the price of altcoin. Now the market is in green but doesn't have an exact prediction about the market and its movement.
I agree with what you said.It won't come back so soon.The price of all the altcoins on the market is still very low.the market will come back when will the prices of these altcoins return.We still have to wait for a while.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
September 04, 2018, 12:45:15 AM
This kind of situation sometimes makes us panic and despair because almost all digital currencies have deteriorated. Things like this must have a profound impact on beginners who are still laymen because they can cause pessimism in investing.
Pages:
Jump to: