Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has returned or not? - page 14. (Read 18125 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 60
Bounty Campaign Manager
August 22, 2018, 11:18:58 AM
As for me, he did not go anywhere, if you think logically, it can not be all the time of the fall and immediately UPS, all the time, I believe in the crypt, ysemu need your time, and eado learn to wait, I think that there will be more and more UPS and downs, the main thing is not to despair and not to throw everything !
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 10:19:13 AM
My instinct is telling me “it’s just another correction” and we have one of the last opportunities to see crypto at these low prices.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 22, 2018, 10:01:08 AM
Ther BTC market is sliwly coming back but as for ethereum it keeps on falling down as it hits to its lowest level for eleven months. Hopefull see a glimpse of light when the SEC aprroves ETF which will happen few hours left.
At this point, there is no accurate indication of the market trend that needs to be monitored to determine the trend. I think in this stage if you are a good trader then the short term trading is a wise investment as it helps you to quickly get the profit or return the capital.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 09:53:27 AM
Market has not returned. The way market price is going has keep investors to hold on buying token now from the dumpers. Bitcoin and ethereum keep falling 7% and increasing 7% this is not encourage in the market
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
August 22, 2018, 08:53:40 AM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !
No buddy,
This is the situation for the market to invest and it will get back as soon as faster to the all time high.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
August 22, 2018, 08:51:27 AM
Market has returned or not?

Crypto market is always online and 24/7 working, so don't make it complicated. Having a hard or smooth time is natural even in local market so don't think that crypto market will leave us at some point ( sounds like dissolve for some bad reason ) . You will see how high the survivability of each individual crypto currency, so how much more the market is? The crypto market are not only created by a few member or participant, the manier peer can create a huge community that can't easy to break down.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
August 22, 2018, 07:56:45 AM
Ther BTC market is sliwly coming back but as for ethereum it keeps on falling down as it hits to its lowest level for eleven months. Hopefull see a glimpse of light when the SEC aprroves ETF which will happen few hours left.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
August 22, 2018, 02:54:36 AM
It seems that the market has found its bottom and will not go lower. I really want to believe in it. Otherwise, the alcoi will generally die because most of them have broken through all their possible support levels and are on the brink of survival.
Activity: 156
August 22, 2018, 02:49:39 AM
Market is still at it poorly states. Most investors were afraid of going onto trading why some dumpers ready to trade but there is no contract now. But I believed market will back to normal it few months
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 12:26:11 AM
I believe market will return with bright future,we will not regret because holding coins today
so many saying that a bull run is coming, and so many signal, market will return with bright future. time to buy!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 07:13:43 PM
Large market capitalization in 2018 will not be able to recover due to the psychological impact of investors, and their panic selling has led to a sharp drop in exchange rates recently. Can only be expected in 2019, when the market is stable, and exchange rates rise again, the cryptos can recover.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 06:30:14 PM
It is unclear what will happen to the market. It will be restored, but not soon. Forecasts are diverse and do not know who to believe. No one knows for sure. And, most likely, there will be something unexpected.
Activity: 252
August 21, 2018, 03:26:42 PM
passed the HYIP and the market returned to its original position. bitcoin used to cost $ 1000. now 6000+ will now begin to grow naturally!
Activity: 54
August 21, 2018, 03:20:02 PM
I believe market will return with bright future,we will not regret because holding coins today
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
August 21, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Thanks very much !
I do not predict, but I am sure that the coin towards the end of the year will usually increase, because like last year the price of coins towards the end of the year soared, now prices are unstable, all experience anxiety and panic, but for me that is not a problem, I continue to invest even if not stable, because this is my job.
Activity: 95
August 21, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

Thanks very much !
I think that only by the end of the year will be something that is clear, and now only as an option to buy and harvest the end of the year.
Activity: 86
August 21, 2018, 12:33:12 PM

Thanks very much !
So there will not be a recovery of the market, only to keep and position or roll to the bottom, only by the end of the year everything will be normalized.
Activity: 210
August 21, 2018, 10:55:40 AM
In fact, there are prerequisites for raising prices, as in the fundamental analysis of bitcoin, and in analyzing the current economic situation in the world, expecting the world crisis, fiat will soon begin investing in gold and cryptocurrency in order to save their money and multiply them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 10:07:29 AM
Everything will be fine. We must hope for the best and believe in a bright future. After the fall, take-off will follow. In the meantime, let's go down.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
August 21, 2018, 08:45:16 AM
It will do very hard. The market sank to the limit. And the worst thing is that the fall has not stopped yet. As now, those who say that crypt is a bubble - as they gloat now. I still think that everything will go well
Pages:
Jump to: