Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has returned or not? - page 6. (Read 18125 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 19, 2018, 02:44:43 AM
I believe that October will be the month when the crypto market will change its direction. Lower prices should no longer be, than now, nine months of chaos in the crypto market - that's a lot, there must be a turn.
If you see that coming you should invest more while the price still cheap storing little by little will give you good profits after some months, the market still unpredictable and even so called experts failed to analyze the next bull run, still speculations and no proven data analysis can tell us whether the next month will bring good gains with our assets, decision making is very crucial it will depend on how well we trust and how long we can wait.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 01:58:30 AM
I believe that October will be the month when the crypto market will change its direction. Lower prices should no longer be, than now, nine months of chaos in the crypto market - that's a lot, there must be a turn.
Activity: 517
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 04:01:52 PM
The market will turn green next time, but traders must be careful because market fluctuations are too complicated. At present, some coins are still down, and others will recover. So, you have to keep an eye on it. We will say the comeback happens if we see that the coin will return to green for a long time there is a possibility the market is slowly recovering, but that does not mean it will continue to rise and fully recover from normal market capitalization .
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 08:20:11 AM
People are losing patience, believe and hope in market recover. It means that we are really close to it. I can't wait to see the market green and growing.
Activity: 220
September 18, 2018, 08:05:28 AM
I hope that the market will recover quickly, investors will increasingly choose to invest in the crypto market, and there will be more investors, but they will be smarter and more careful in investing in crypto.However, it is too early to be able to state that the price marketwill return to the highest point, it might happen in the next few months, always optimistic.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 11:38:14 PM
I think the market will recover, but it will be very slow. With the current situation, many investors have sold their holding because of panic. This could dump many coins on the market.  I hope the G20 summit will be good enough for the future of bitcoin to changes if the plan runs smoothly, so more investors are interested in investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 31
September 17, 2018, 11:02:24 PM
I think it is normal for market prices to rise and fall, as there is no guarantee that it will go up or down. But this has left many investors anxious and hesitant. I think the market will recover after the G20. I have confidence in it.
Activity: 43
September 17, 2018, 06:07:25 PM
seeing the situation like this the coin holders began to panic, but I think all must be calm and patient, because I am sure the market will quickly recover but it takes a while so I think the holders must be patient because there is no other choice, or maybe this is a suitable time to buy.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 04:17:47 PM
I think the market will go down more and it will be back by Sep/Oct. I'm not sure that BTC could come back to $10k this year or not but I believe it will be back by Sep/Oct. Let buy alts this time because we're have best price for buy in now!
Activity: 350
September 15, 2018, 03:03:21 PM
Well market is in great fluctuate time so we can't foresee for this time since its so right on time to state that market has back to its common track, the coins still on its dump organize so perhaps we will state the rebound occurs in the event that we see that the coins are returning the same on december months cost. In any case, let check whether these green days will proceed since, to the extent I know google funds are so crisp which can even now make individuals question.
Activity: 60
September 15, 2018, 11:11:20 AM
 ;DNow the market is in constant vibrating. Might be today you believe that the bear market does not know when it will end. The next day you think that the market will recover soon.
Activity: 238
September 15, 2018, 10:11:14 AM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !

The market is still fluctuating at this times. at some point it will stabilize but we have to be patient until that happens. Good rewards are for those who wait and don't panic.
Activity: 206
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 15, 2018, 10:01:42 AM
Not yet, but there is a good possibility that it will be able to make it back by the end of this year, we just need a little more time, hold and believe.
Activity: 94
September 15, 2018, 05:34:02 AM
Today's market has emerged green, I think this is a very good omen, I am trying to communicate with friends and analyze whether this is a sign of the bull market!
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
September 15, 2018, 04:23:06 AM
Until now, Sept 15, market is still in the bear mode. Market is still down and bull has not yet expressed that it is taking over the market. Short term only makes the market alive. However it is a good time to buy because market is down and it is cheap to gamble.
copper member
Activity: 383
September 15, 2018, 04:16:18 AM
it looks like this year is not, it's really hard to recover crypto prices where many are spreading negative issues on crypto, I'm also waiting for the crypto price to be sold now I have a lot of tokens but in the market the price really fell so it stays, while waiting.
Activity: 504
September 15, 2018, 03:31:17 AM
I think the condition of the market price is currently experiencing a price decline and has not yet been seen to start the price increase because the condition of the cryptocurrency price will be able to move depending on the demand.
Activity: 32
September 15, 2018, 02:47:20 AM
I can't say that the market has returned or not. it's very hard to say anything at the moment, the price is very much unpredictable. but I'm sure the market price will rise again in the future.
Activity: 52
September 14, 2018, 03:10:22 PM
do not worry about the market that continues to fall because it is a natural thing in the crypto world, you should stay calm and be patient because like last year, crypto prices will definitely rise again and the market will be green again
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 11:05:57 AM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !

I think the market will continue to fall until all the same run away it will rise again. There are a lot of people saying that the market will rebound in late 2018, but I think that's unlikely. So do not predict the trend of the market, invest wisely! It is a good idea to equip yourself with the knowledge you already have, and you know there are countless potential coins you can buy right now.
Pages:
Jump to: