Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has returned or not? - page 18. (Read 18125 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 08:25:08 PM
Yes the crypto currency market returned green now because of past 3 weeks the market has been red, so I think we will get good news about Bitcoin price very soon.
As what I have observed, yes, the price was up to $7k only and after a few weeks it goes down again, is there something wrong about the market? I know it is normal, but I have read some compliments here that there is something happening in the market which they don't actually know the reason.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 07:30:22 PM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !
It is true that the current market value has dropped very much, and if we want to take our assets we will lose a lot, I choose to save if necessary instead I will add more assets ..
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 06:41:29 PM
There is a positive side to such a prolonged dump, as I think, some fraudulent projects will die, people will more carefully study where they invest.
Activity: 364
August 12, 2018, 04:10:13 AM
I think this is the time now for the market to recover. Let’s wait for some strong news that can really attract more investors and gives more confident to all the hodlers.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 03:02:31 AM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Thanks very much !

It keeps on falling and nobody knows where this heading. Seriously a good time to buy but what could be the bottom dip of this downfall? Still waiting to figure out what will gonna happen in this market as people are waiting for any good news.

Yes, the price is keep falling in the market and this makes us more downtrend but we don't know how far this trend will keep going. As we already see the price of Bitcoin kept decreasing and increasing this makes to decrease the price of other coins.
Activity: 279
August 12, 2018, 01:34:41 AM
Too much adversity for Bitcoin from the bans and too many people with no faith in Bitcoin caused prices to plummet dramatically. We need to calm down and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 420
August 12, 2018, 12:42:28 AM
It seems that the current market conditions have not yet recovered the price and the current market conditions are not good for trading. You have to be vigilant and don't let you be careless when you see coin prices.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
August 11, 2018, 11:58:30 PM
We can really identify as of this moment because we know  for the fact that the price is changing every seconds  so we must prepared our self or set expectation that the good price is coming not know but it will be this coming season
Everyone also knows that. only I wonder why every coin that is rising is just a pump for a moment? They don't specify at a higher price. prefer to momentarily PUMP and DUMP when their coins have been sold. Is this what is called investment?
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 11:35:08 PM
The market seems to be down again. But dont worry, at this time in 2017 the market is falling too. And you know end 2017 BTC hit to 20k. so I believe in end of 2018, the market will be fine
Activity: 560
Merit: 6
August 11, 2018, 05:49:49 PM

Thanks very much !
Yeah i saw it the market keeps going down but hoping next year it will raise up again. just keep on praying and dont loose hope.we have to keep doing some task to get profit and when it comes the right time im sure you are lucky that you have more coins to sell.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
August 11, 2018, 05:35:38 PM
   Until now market not yet fully recovered. It was very volatile and unpredictable but even market now is still in fluctuate i believe there is a right time for crypto to become fruitful again. Market will go back to normal soon and everyone with hope and patience will be happy to earn.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
August 11, 2018, 05:14:06 PM
As long as it is demanded, the price will always be improved and the beautiful green days are waiting for us. Please patience and look at the pleasure then we will be happy
Activity: 532
August 11, 2018, 11:55:51 AM
I was actually really happy about the crash in the price recently... More cheap crypto for me. I believe that everything will grow back and rich their ATH soon.
Yes, it`s perfect time to invest in crypto and in September it will be ETF correction and I think this event will start recovering of the market. I`m sure that market will return in the near future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
August 11, 2018, 11:03:47 AM
The market iss keep on falling and We won't be seeing greeneratket anytime soon unless SEC approves the ETF the soonest that'the only time we will see a Bull market. All we uave to do is be patients, hold your tokens and even make an investments so when market gets back up ypu eould gain profiys.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
August 11, 2018, 09:25:44 AM
If you saw the market now and you compared from march to august bitcoin on march is high compared today because it's already decreased the price more of the bitcoin. But don't worry bitcoin will up again but you need to start to your own by simple holding and buying.
Activity: 437
August 11, 2018, 09:12:44 AM
There are some serious information about Bitcoin, many of people reject Bitcoin on social networking sites like Facebook, Reddit, Twitter .
They refuse to accept advertising for Bitcoin,so its price goes down .
Activity: 364
August 11, 2018, 08:35:51 AM
Announcement of some social media sites on banning cryptocurrency ads affected the price of the bitcoin and dragged the price of some altcoins. Facebook and Twitter including Google have already taken step to ban crypto ads to protect their consumers. I think it would take some time before crypto market recover again and still depend on any positive factor or event that may come in the days ahead.
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 07:23:54 AM
We can really identify as of this moment because we know  for the fact that the price is changing every seconds  so we must prepared our self or set expectation that the good price is coming not know but it will be this coming season
Activity: 238
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
August 11, 2018, 05:44:04 AM

Thanks very much !

It keeps on falling and nobody knows where this heading. Seriously a good time to buy but what could be the bottom dip of this downfall? Still waiting to figure out what will gonna happen in this market as people are waiting for any good news.
Activity: 151
August 11, 2018, 05:28:49 AM
I am already scared of investing, I intend to rely solely on the bounty mission to make a profit, because the recent market has caused me to lose more than 10%!
Pages:
Jump to: