Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has returned or not? - page 22. (Read 18125 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 07:45:31 AM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !
now the market is falling but it will all recover again. market recovery takes a very long time around 4-5 years. look like bitcoin, the price of bitcoin becomes very expensive it takes a very long time and bitcoin also dropped dramatically in 2016 after it pumped again in 2017 and it was very high to its peak.
so don't be afraid of the current market situation. this will all be fine and you just need patience to get more results. all of that requires a long and not instant process. so, be patient friends.
Activity: 70
Merit: 6
August 05, 2018, 06:24:47 AM
Can't really tell what the market is doing right now... and let's be honest, i think most people don't.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 06:23:08 AM
I think for the rest of this year,  we may not see the kind of rally we saw last year.  However,  the Cryptocurrency will continue to grow and more innovation and creativity will dominate the Cryptocurrency space.
Activity: 154
August 05, 2018, 06:01:50 AM
now a days market is down but dont to be worried its a time to invest in cryptocurrency..soon market will  be raised..its time to hold the tokens until market will raised.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
August 05, 2018, 05:46:21 AM
Even if someone tells you that the market has returned and gives you the next trend in the market, would you believe it? Give yourself some confidence, believe that your judgment is what you should do!
August 05, 2018, 05:14:06 AM
Maybe not yet. The market is showing signs of improvement in the past two weeks. But it still has the sudden rain. But I still have the belief that the market is ready for the upcoming marathon. Therefore, I will be patient to wait for the halo.

Signs of improvement are visible, I agree. But the main phase of the market recovery is yet to come. The results will be visible by the end of the year.
I agree with you. At the moment, I do not see any good news to boost the market. Maybe we have to wait until the end of this year .. I hope that BTC will continue to reach the 20k $ as many predicted.
Activity: 355
Merit: 27
August 05, 2018, 04:47:33 AM
Maybe not yet. The market is showing signs of improvement in the past two weeks. But it still has the sudden rain. But I still have the belief that the market is ready for the upcoming marathon. Therefore, I will be patient to wait for the halo.

Signs of improvement are visible, I agree. But the main phase of the market recovery is yet to come. The results will be visible by the end of the year.
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 05, 2018, 03:00:06 AM
I think we should expect growth no sooner than the end of the code. Unfortunately.
Activity: 105
August 05, 2018, 01:33:47 AM
nope i think it's gonna bearish market for the next quarter since the etf proposal got rejected by sec. like today it's already down by 5%
August 05, 2018, 12:17:10 AM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Thanks very much !
The market is at work, so you can buy and sell and earn on it, so everything is as usual.
Part of the reason the trading floors are constantly being hacked because of security vulnerabilities. Confused investors lead them to sell continuously instead of buying altcoin. I hope next time there is good news for altcoin to increase .. Hope the 20k / 1btc threshold will be set later this year.
Activity: 486
August 04, 2018, 07:20:33 PM
you can see in the price market it is now moving downward again I think for now there is no sign of a price recovery,maybe we have to wait for the next few months for price recovery and maybe the market still needs good news for price increases.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
August 04, 2018, 05:35:16 PM
Visit coinmarketcap.com and yesterday there was a bug that happened that made each coin good.
But now it feels like we had to wait for some more time before seeing it clean and go.
The market hasn't gone away so it doesn't need to return, we are just expecting that it will be the same as before.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 04:11:36 PM

Thanks very much !
The market is at work, so you can buy and sell and earn on it, so everything is as usual.
Activity: 229
August 04, 2018, 02:09:01 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
August 04, 2018, 01:31:18 PM
NOT YET!

Market is still waiting for new money to enter specially institutional money. Market needs volume for any uptrend. You can't just wish for the uptrend. People are not enthusiastically entering the market. Institutional money is indeed waiting on the sidelines but yet to enter. They are still testing the grounds.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
August 04, 2018, 01:03:59 PM
It's hard to say that right now. You know why? The cryptocurrency market is not just highly volatile, but unpredictable as well. It may take some time for the market to recover, sometime in the "BER" months I suppose. Just my two sats.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 12:14:36 PM
market conditions still seem to have not experienced a price recovery because there is currently no good news that can provide good news, when there is good news about using cryptocurrency the price in the market will definitely recover the price. but for now the price conditions have not yet recovered.
August 04, 2018, 11:43:04 AM
At present it seems that market conditions are not recovering because current bitcoin prices are still down. I hope it will rise again with a price of 20k
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
August 04, 2018, 04:38:06 AM
in my opinion  there is no pointing keeping market in law level. price should be rise up and market will recover soon. because investors watch profit . so they cannot achive profits in law level market . so market prices will go high as soon as possible.
Activity: 98
August 04, 2018, 04:17:53 AM
I believe that the market will quickly recover, investors will increasingly prefer to invest in the cryptocurrencis market and, furthermore, governments that accept crypto transactions will have policies to ensure that they deliver crypto
Pages:
Jump to: