Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has returned or not? - page 21. (Read 18125 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 11:41:42 PM
Well at the moment it is fluctuating and we can see a downward trend, so its safe to say that the market has not returned yet. But I think it will go up again, maybe at end of 2019, so everyone just need to hold on to their investments until the value increases again. It is a buyers market now so that is the good thing if you have not invested yet. We can speculate all we want. Buy any good investor will tell you that this is normal and you just need to stick to your plan and see what happens.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 09:57:49 PM
I think that it will go up again at the end of the year. I expect about 1.5 million.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
August 07, 2018, 07:41:20 PM
Every year we see a situation like that, cryptocoins are rapidly going down and this year is the same, but I believe, that it's not completely normally. If you want to stay with crypto, you need to be patient.
Activity: 252
August 07, 2018, 06:47:24 PM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !
Dear you,
At now, i hope the market will recovery soon but i think it really come back GREEN in next month or little later. I alway believe the market will go uptrend at the end of year. So please be patient and wait. Don't worry too much.
Activity: 18
August 07, 2018, 05:08:16 PM
the market will not be stable and the market will grow as much as it can
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
August 07, 2018, 06:34:46 AM
Whales play on the nerves of hamsters. The decline in prices, I believe, is artificial. Sooner or later, the market must recover.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 06:29:26 AM
It seems that the current market conditions have not been able to recover the price because the current price conditions have not been good news that could trigger price increases or price recovery, the current condition still tends to fall.
Activity: 294
Merit: 23
August 07, 2018, 06:15:55 AM
Yesterday bitcoin fell below 7k and is now recovering. But against this background there was an optimistic news: the largest international network of coffees Starbucks will take bitcoins!
In general, if you see nearby Starbucks - tell them thank you a cup of coffee. The cart is getting louder - bitcoin can be paid even in the most mainstream places. And Bakkt is generally the most encouraging topic in the last few months. We follow.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
August 06, 2018, 12:55:24 AM
Yes, I think the market will return to green and I see to date the market is still stagnant, because currently the price of altcoins and bitcoin is being stabilized and it is not making changes to the cryptocurrency market,
I like your opinion that we really have to think optimistically and believe that the cryptocurrency market will return to normal at the end of this year because I myself always follow the news from the best analysts like John McAfee, Ronnie Moas, and also Michael Edward "Mike" Novogratz and others etcetera because they always believe and think positively about the development of cryptocurency in the future.
Activity: 182
August 05, 2018, 11:17:41 PM
Yes, I think the market will return to green and I see to date the market is still stagnant, because currently the price of altcoins and bitcoin is being stabilized and it is not making changes to the cryptocurrency market,
Activity: 13
August 05, 2018, 11:16:20 PM
I think market need 1-2 year to returned again
Activity: 476
August 05, 2018, 10:34:03 PM
It seems that someone very much wants the market to fall further. I think this is done to weak hands sold their coins cheaply and left the market for a while. But I think still very soon the market will recover back.
That's just kinda manipulations... Whales are trying to buy cheaper and then sell for far more expensive price....
Activity: 113
August 05, 2018, 07:02:48 PM
It takes a long time for this market to return. However, in 2018 I think this market will not be back. but it will be back in keep going 2019.
Activity: 126
August 05, 2018, 06:02:04 PM
Its really hard to predict if what will happen next in the market. To be honest this is unacceptable but still, market will really recover this year. Not now but before the end of the year it will bounce back. We just really need more patience.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 12:47:32 PM
I will get my lambo! Maybe not but its good to return to a healthy market. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
August 05, 2018, 12:43:40 PM
It seems that someone very much wants the market to fall further. I think this is done to weak hands sold their coins cheaply and left the market for a while. But I think still very soon the market will recover back.
Activity: 574
August 05, 2018, 12:08:14 PM
for now the conditions of bitcoin prices and exchange places have not experienced price recovery and at this time the prices at the exchange place are still very sensitive and still very terrible if selling in these conditions, you can make purchases using the situation.
Activity: 238
August 05, 2018, 10:29:39 AM
It's so complicated right now. I think we should be prepared for uptrend but for now try to avoid panic sale and try to do smart things, we need to wait a couple of months then go to the moon!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 09:55:21 AM
the worse the market at the moment, I am confused with this year's crypto, it is very difficult to guess in contrast to 2017 which is very easy to find profits from crypto. hopefully this storm will end soon
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 08:28:50 AM
Now we see best the switch of cash from altcoins to bitcoin, but this isn't a go back and most effective a brief phenomenon. market capitalization maintains to say no and this shows that there are issues with the self belief of traders.
Pages:
Jump to: