Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has returned or not? - page 31. (Read 18125 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 09:05:14 AM
The situation is really improving and I think that it is not worth dumping. Now you can buy coins for long-term investment. I think there are a lot of good ones.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 08:08:42 AM
Nope, market isn't back again. But it will for sure. Wait for few months until the situation change. Try for other Crypto projects in the meantime. I already decided to invest some money for SciDex.
lol. so glad you revived this thread. I was so excited when I saw prices going up a month or 2 ago
Activity: 216
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 08:02:55 AM
Nope, market isn't back again. But it will for sure. Wait for few months until the situation change. Try for other Crypto projects in the meantime. I already decided to invest some money for SciDex.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 08:02:46 AM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !
If everyone sell their assets the market will get worse and the issue of banned crypto makes everyone unwilling to invest in crypto. we must try to defend and not sell our assets until the normal market returns
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 10, 2018, 06:37:53 AM
For now crypto still will down in my opinion, at least until mid of this year. We know bad news about BTC always come lately, and it really gives bad effect to the market. G20 meeting It`s already done, and I hope they will much help.

yes I agree with you and this condition will stay like this but there is a hope for the price to back higher. there will be much bad news about bitcoin to stop the price to not increase high but I don't think that the price will stop because if there are many people come to bitcoin, the price will increase. and after G20, we can hope this will bring a new agreement for every country to accepting cryptocurrency so people can free to use the cryptocurrency and not just bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 05:25:04 AM
For now crypto still will down in my opinion, at least until mid of this year. We know bad news about BTC always come lately, and it really gives bad effect to the market. G20 meeting It`s already done, and I hope they will much help.
Activity: 182
April 10, 2018, 05:05:44 AM
I think you are very quick in deciding a condition.
Good news, today I got the information that crypto coin is up in value.
This proves that the decline in bitcoin prices does not always go down and fall.
The decrease in cryptocurrency will be reasonable because cryptocurrency is something that is traded so the chances for up and down can happen anytime.
Believe me, bitcoin will return good and even much better than last year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 12:52:11 AM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !
I guess market is still in the red mark and hasn't been recovered yet. Crypto maybe struggling now but it will definitely return to a big value again. That's for sure. Let us just wait for it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
April 09, 2018, 11:44:06 PM
seems to be recovering and takes a long time because the banned crypto issue still exists and keeps the crypto holders selling their assets.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
April 09, 2018, 11:24:10 PM
Dear all,
Yes I will get my lambo! Maybe not but its good to return to a healthy market.
Activity: 184
April 09, 2018, 11:18:54 PM
BTC lost $ 500 in just a few hours. true The market went down again.
I was very surprised by it, when I left the screen to go breathe fresh air for about an hour and after I returned I noticed there was a chasm there. I am very sorry to have left the market at that time, but I have to accept it despite the loss.
Activity: 366
April 09, 2018, 10:28:42 PM
If the market falls it is a good sign for me, because the opportunity for the market to rise again will come .... that's why is called trading Wink
Activity: 112
Stand up when you fall
April 09, 2018, 09:46:47 PM
BTC lost $ 500 in just a few hours. true The market went down again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
April 09, 2018, 05:34:56 AM

We can not predict when the market will recover or when there will be the first significant signs of improving the situation lately. To hope for a big pump, it takes a lot of patience and the removal of any sign of panic. Investing in the crypto market is not bad, just that it takes patience to recover and bring profit. It can be rectified in months or even years. There is a need for a proper regulation when massive investment money is found and the market will go up again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 09, 2018, 02:41:40 AM
I think the market is still there, it's just on a massive struggle and it's trying to keep up
and hold things together. With a little apprehensive ongoing condition but it's no reason
to fret and exaggerate, it's doing what it's supposed to do the other least half of it of course.
I think we can all learn from this as much as last year's similar conditions, it's quite similar
actually with a huge difference in prices. But that proved to be worth it, since a lot of
currencies didn't have that price differences this time last year, but when Bitcoins spiked
last year other currencies went with it. Maybe it's gonna happen this year, but no one
knows exactly when, speculations indicate that it might take place before the year ends.
Lets all be patient, and do what we can to prepare and invest wisely while we still can. 
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 08, 2018, 10:49:29 PM
Do not be afraid .. Everything will be fine, remain optimistic and passionate about what's going on with the market today and you have to believe that sooner or later the market will turn green at the right time. do not panic with the market situation because in the current situation you will know your quality against bitcoin or other coins, remain patient and calm to deal with the current market situation and make sure everything will recover as you expect. Wink
Activity: 252
April 08, 2018, 10:40:02 PM
I look forward to the return of the market. But I think it will not be that easy. It is possible that by the end of this year there will be opportunities for recovery
Activity: 62
April 08, 2018, 08:53:49 PM
Maybe it's come back soon。
Everyone who likes me  will earn big money.
Activity: 56
April 08, 2018, 08:05:19 PM
Market is waiting for good news. Nobody can't tell you where it will move and when. We can only guess. Precise information is, it will move.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
April 08, 2018, 07:23:28 PM
No one know when market will come back. So only thing we can do just wait and pray.
Pages:
Jump to: