Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has returned or not? - page 33. (Read 18125 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 10:17:44 AM
Everyone is in a desperate market to reverse the market, but there are still a lot of people who are not dead, so.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 10:13:31 AM
Hi all,

What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

Cheers
Activity: 294
April 03, 2018, 09:35:32 AM
such news is just as common in this forum as many say the crypto currency market returned green but the truth is that there is no concrete scenario to show in this aspect so this news can not tell you whether it is true or not. So it's important to research and listen to and read new releases about the crypto world as you know the facts about it.
Activity: 124
April 03, 2018, 09:32:58 AM
Was watching too.The market is growing slightly. I think a good sign. Although simply think...Speculation on this subject is quite over. Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
April 03, 2018, 09:24:45 AM
today, almost all market are green marks. maybe this is a turning poin to up the price.
hopefully the price is not back down and lets go to the moon  Wink
Activity: 224
April 03, 2018, 09:09:58 AM
It was the news that the biggest bitcoin holders are selling bitcoin now. That's why we see such movement of the price. It was app 100000 BTC. So that can be warning sign and I hope this money will return to market and price will pump again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 08:56:06 AM
With what I saw on the Coinmarketcap this morning market is bouncing back slowly and I hope it's steady as well.  If it keeps going constantly like that the market will be totally green in course of couple weeks
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
April 03, 2018, 08:53:28 AM
i think coming again and no need to be panic think well and positive then we can survive well so just keep  patience as you can and just concentrate you work everything will be fine in coming months which is i am doing continuously with the fresh mind you can mange the things well     
Activity: 1052
April 03, 2018, 08:03:49 AM
Until I noticed that the market has returned, as he saw that ETH yesterday was trading at $ 390. The situation is deplorable, but I think that soon everything will fall into place.
Activity: 364
April 03, 2018, 07:37:03 AM
All have become a habit, the price of crypto from the beginning of the year will drop in price, until mid-year and will rise from mid year until the end of the year, then please be patient for a while, bcs at the end of the year will reach a higher price than before.
Activity: 168
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
April 03, 2018, 07:29:04 AM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !

Don't panic bro, it takes time to recover and I know it will. In stock market, people or investors are come and go. If you have coins just hold it until the last quarter of the year you will see and its worth the wait dude. People tend to invest in Ber months because they have lots of money to invest in. Some are hesitant because they were not able to sell their coins at the highest value. It's normal in the first quarter of the year. Grin  Smiley
Activity: 112
April 03, 2018, 06:33:45 AM
I see the market has not recovered, it will take months or years for the market to recover and be green like a football pitch.
Currently my eyes are always sore if you see the crypto market that every day is always red like chili haha.
Activity: 138
April 03, 2018, 06:19:14 AM
I don't think we've hit bottom just yet, but today the market is looking better than it has in a while.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 03, 2018, 03:22:53 AM
Somehow it goes little by little recover bro, just be patient enough. It is not easy to heal immediately it takes time to recover. It unpredictable for all of us and its been a ling wait for all of us here.
Activity: 295
April 03, 2018, 01:15:44 AM
maybe the market will fall in a long time, the issue of crypto ads on banned in media social to make the price to all coin collapsed.
Activity: 9
April 03, 2018, 12:35:21 AM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Thanks very much !

Not so easy. I think the market will recover.
Activity: 112
Stand up when you fall
April 03, 2018, 12:31:54 AM

Thanks very much !

There are lot chances for recovering this month. The current correction have has caused too much lose than any other correction. There is going to be a huge hike after this current correction.  Lets hope for the best happen this month.
Can you please ask me merit points? Maarx ? thank you !
Activity: 138
April 03, 2018, 12:28:34 AM
Hello everyone! My company is called DIMCOIN. We have a DIM ECOSYSTEM and our main product is  Hybrid stock exchange on the blockchain!

Welcome to join our DIMCOIN group chat!

https://t.me/DIMCOINICO

The following medium article is the introduction of the hybrid stock exchange that we are developing
https://medium.com/dim-univers/what-is-hybse-275cc914d26

Introduction to DIMCOIN on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYe1NDNT6oo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpl_vKgjV10
Activity: 420
April 02, 2018, 11:51:47 PM

Thanks very much!
We all have to think positive and optimistic. Do not have bad thoughts about the crypto market. We must all be sure that the crypto market will return to the high price. It's just a matter of time, a few months ahead, of course, everything will be stable again. Hopefully, there's good news about the crypto market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 11:00:28 PM
There really is zero large-scale institutional money from the west in crypto right now.

Bitcoin Price Key Highlights Bitcoin price is still trending lower, moving inside a descending channel on its 4-hour time frame.

Price bounced off the mid-channel area of interest
Pages:
Jump to: