Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has returned or not? - page 32. (Read 18125 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 05:41:05 PM
I don't know. It could be a positive trend, but there is not enough time passed to understand what is happening.

Activity: 629
Merit: 252
April 08, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !
Just be patient cause if you want to be a part of crypto world you need to wait sometimes even year to see that your investments is good so give it a while and you will see that market can just back.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
April 08, 2018, 04:46:50 PM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Thanks very much !

Of course the market will go into growth. The whole question is only when it happens.
Personally, I believe that we will be in the current situation for at least a couple of months until they draw money from a large number of people.

Current situation of the market is not goodd. It's going downwards only. This year starting itself market is not good. Investors are afraid due to current market situation. So many people decided that market cannot come back again.  So they are ready to sell and to invest. But according to coinmarketcap.com assumption the market will come again with massive growth by the middle of this year. Till that we have to wait with patience.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 08, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

Thanks very much !

Of course the market will go into growth. The whole question is only when it happens.
Personally, I believe that we will be in the current situation for at least a couple of months until they draw money from a large number of people.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
April 08, 2018, 02:15:48 PM
I want to know the current market conditions, how is the market now? is there any good news about that?
if this month the market does not get better again, it seems that this will be bad news for all of us

The market is waiting for institutional money to come, but they won't come until regulation is done properly.
There won't be any bad news if you look long term about your investment in this market, not only months thinks years, where it could get you.
I personally don't think that market can go flat like in 2013, crypto has moved and grown a lot since that time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
April 08, 2018, 10:34:35 AM
I want to know the current market conditions, how is the market now? is there any good news about that?
if this month the market does not get better again, it seems that this will be bad news for all of us
Activity: 350
April 07, 2018, 08:08:21 AM
We can't foresee for this time since its so right on time to state that market has back to its characteristic track, the coins still on its dump organize so perhaps we will state the rebound happens on the off chance that we see that the coins are backpedaling the same on december months cost. Be that as it may, let check whether these green days will proceed since to the extent I know google fuds are so crisp which can at present influence individuals to question.
Absence of uplifting news is keeping market sideways. When any uplifting news comes, you will see the vertical ascent once more.
Activity: 504
April 07, 2018, 07:40:13 AM
The growth of the market is not expected before May 15-20, before this we will fall in the worst case, at best we will be in the lateral movement 6400-7100
Activity: 350
April 07, 2018, 07:02:54 AM

It seems to me it is worth a little more to wait, from the outside to observe everything and then to go. Coins have not yet come to naught. People, too, everything affects the cue ball, oddly enough. You see everything yourself. I would pay attention to the Ether now, of course it also falls, but what Buterin does against the background of the fall of the market is amazing.
A lot of projects on the air, Da-ICO. The ether on longevity is the best investment.
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 05:59:56 AM
Whatever the direction, they will have months of downtrend, at least it will be a safer time to buy. Personally, I still recommend that you invest in a financial investment that is right for you or that you only remember the principle: Just take it as your money. No need to stigmatize or fear it, but to lose great opportunities, but be alert to not be overly optimistic.
Activity: 140
April 07, 2018, 05:40:01 AM
will be back, no one is not possible because all sepertia wheel the rotating sometimes under sometimes increased
Activity: 56
April 05, 2018, 12:57:12 AM
#Joined airdrop
Telegram: @ironurbane
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 04, 2018, 11:30:24 PM
I could be wrong but it looks like it's about to start bouncing back up.

Still, the market is not settled yet and the market is in completely dip again. So we don't know when the market will regain back to the positive approach.

yes, I am afraid the market is going to down again following with bitcoin price which is down again. but in yesterday, we can see that the market is on green and how many coins are going down and I am not sure how much it will go down. we can only hope that this time, the altcoin price is not going to down too deep again like the last time and we can hope that there is a coin that will increase higher in this downtime.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
April 04, 2018, 10:33:10 PM

Still, the market is not settled yet and the market is in completely dip again. So we don't know when the market will regain back to the positive approach.
Activity: 56
April 04, 2018, 08:38:54 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 04, 2018, 07:35:27 PM
When will this nightmare ends?, i thought on previous days when bitcoin suddenly bounce a liitle i thought were heading up again, but im wrong.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 06:18:10 PM
Not yet the market is still dump and hoping for a big pump. You need patience for this. We are all starving on the price action of market. Bitcoin and alts will pump soon. Sit back and relax yourself for now. Count your blessings!
Activity: 124
April 03, 2018, 12:27:29 PM
I am not waiting market return and invest at strong ICO now. For example you can check CyberMiles Test-net and make decision
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
April 03, 2018, 11:59:51 AM

Thanks very much !
Nowadays we can just see something like a down from 2014 but it is not the same, for me this down will end in near two or three months and prices will be going slowly up, hope i am right.
Activity: 532
April 03, 2018, 11:54:28 AM
the market will gradually return with the confidence of investors who want to invest in bitcoin and will be a pretty good development for the future, it is very difficult to predict a market just wait and remain optimistic there will be a period where the market is really stable
Pages:
Jump to: