Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has returned or not? - page 4. (Read 18125 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
October 04, 2018, 03:07:45 PM
its returning but slowly, unless we get new and big signs of mass adoption, we won't see another bullrun happen anytime soon. It will happen eventually though, maybe not next year but the one after that
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 05:08:04 PM
no one knows  for further but for now it does not seem that it is going good as it used to some days but all weknow that one day it is going tomake boom and its return is going to be big.
Activity: 69
October 02, 2018, 04:09:13 PM
With the current situation of the market, I see the market is slowly bouncing back, we need to stay patient and be optimistic. the market needs more time to fully recover.
I agree, recently the market has calmed down and is in a more or less calm state. we do not grow, but we do not fall. therefore, it is quite possible that we are moving into the accumulation phase
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
October 02, 2018, 04:18:30 AM
it will bounce back dont worry Cheesy

when market moons there is always a correction, people taking profits Smiley

its normal
Activity: 182
October 02, 2018, 02:39:42 AM
Ethereum slowly begins to restore its course. I think soon we will again see the number 500
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 12:07:53 AM
the market is slowly bouncing back, i can see that people alway feel panic when the market downhill. But it just a normal thing when the market goes up and down because by that we can sell and buy at a good price.
Activity: 294
October 01, 2018, 12:03:40 PM
With the current situation of the market, I see the market is slowly bouncing back, we need to stay patient and be optimistic. the market needs more time to fully recover.

I think the market is slowly making a descent improvement. Although it is unlikely but at least getting a consistent value and not too deep downfall. Still I am hopeful that soon enough it will go up again by the end of the month or by the last quarter of the year.
Activity: 54
October 01, 2018, 09:02:35 AM
What do you think about 3DES coin - it was listed on crex24 and IDEX exchange. It worth to buy?
Activity: 617
Merit: 304
October 01, 2018, 03:21:53 AM
So the news is better every day and the obvious picture looks much worse! I will not say that I'm a pro and a cool analyst, but I understand a bit about this, but I do not know how to analyze the growth or fall of a bit! I do not think it's possible!)
copper member
Activity: 55
October 01, 2018, 01:06:01 AM
it all depends on application in real world.  acceptance is the key
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 30, 2018, 01:39:42 PM
Not yet, but there are signs that it will very soon - but this is just my opinion. Don't take my word for this, in crypto nothing it's certain...
Exactly, there's no real assurance that it will happen the nearest, but we are all as supporters believes that things will be great again inside crypto industry, it's just a matter of time and wait is still needed in order to make a good call and huge profits if we desired to gained a lot, don't relied with someones expectations/opinion do your job of continuing to research and keep holding your dreams as it will happen if you have a lots of patience.
Activity: 275
Merit: 2
"Trade with profit"
September 30, 2018, 01:06:40 PM
We don't know yet ,some of my pro traders friends it depends the price of btc too.But some of their strategy still works even in bear markets.
Activity: 196
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
September 30, 2018, 07:22:05 AM
Nope, it hasn't returned, it keeps going down more and more. But am hopeful that it will return one day then we all will be happy again.

you cant put blockchain back into the box and pretend it doesnt work and cut costs with over 90%. It'll pick back up as soon as adoption picks back up. Remember, less than 1% of the world owns crypto currency, but more than 80% of surveyed companies are looking into using blockchain. Its just a matter of time before they stop testing and start actually using it.
Activity: 18
September 30, 2018, 06:46:17 AM
I think recovery will be slow
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 02:16:01 AM
Nope, it hasn't returned, it keeps going down more and more. But am hopeful that it will return one day then we all will be happy again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 02:56:55 PM
Not yet, but there are signs that it will very soon - but this is just my opinion. Don't take my word for this, in crypto nothing it's certain...
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 02:33:59 PM
We can only expect that the price for bitkoyn, I hope, will recover. In fact, bitcoin is currently traded at a low price, but it is too stable and is no longer going to decline.
Activity: 30
September 28, 2018, 08:06:58 AM
This situation I saw the market has been returning after a downhill, but I think the market price is still very unstable, it will need more time to stabilize.
Activity: 28
September 28, 2018, 12:01:27 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 11:41:58 PM
I think the price of cryptocurrency in the market is currently still not recovering the price and currently the market price is still very unstable, the price movement is very difficult to predict.
Pages:
Jump to: