Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has woken up - page 26. (Read 3737 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 07:29:00 PM
Yes, it really is. The crypto-currency market is beginning to slowly recover and all new investors bring their money to this industry. We will wait for the active growth and development of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 07:19:33 PM
Now the entire market is growing with minor corrections, which means it forms a strong trend that will be difficult to change!
Activity: 154
June 08, 2018, 07:18:26 PM
I think the crypto market is still far away from the good prices which all traders are expecting. I hope all coin prices will show a good rising in a very near future.
Activity: 182
June 08, 2018, 06:22:56 PM
I am happy to hear the news that the market has risen, though not as perfect as last year at least began to have a bright spot for this.
with circumstances such as these may be slightly able to answer people's doubts about market prices that dropped dramatically as yesterday.
hopefully this can be a new spirit for you all of you who want to infest in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
June 08, 2018, 06:06:20 PM
Yes, the market in the coming weeks will fully recover and there will be a steady growth.  Now there are fewer red days.
Activity: 36
June 08, 2018, 04:35:17 PM
The market is stable at the moment, but the problem is that most altcoins are almost dead right now and it seems that they are not going to recover anytime soon. Let's pray to see it changing

as long as btc stays as this the alts wont go anywhere . i think once btc brokes abive 8k and get some momentum we can expect some improvements all around
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 03:28:44 PM
It is too early to say that the Crypto market has recovered. because I see the market has not really recovered, a very low and a weak rise, but we can see a big increase in a short time, I think the difficult months are coming to an end. We wait for the summer months to arrive and now it's time to go up.
Many people hoped to see a revival of the market in mid-May or June, but so far there is no progress and it is necessary to really wait for summer or autumn when people return from vacation. At this point, a good time to buy coins and form your crypto portfolio, use this moment.
Maybe. But the market also does not move upwards. I think there will be another price drop. Unfortunately.
But I agree that now there is a good opportunity to partially replenish your portfolio with new coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
June 08, 2018, 03:23:21 PM
It is too early to say that the Crypto market has recovered. because I see the market has not really recovered, a very low and a weak rise, but we can see a big increase in a short time, I think the difficult months are coming to an end. We wait for the summer months to arrive and now it's time to go up.
Many people hoped to see a revival of the market in mid-May or June, but so far there is no progress and it is necessary to really wait for summer or autumn when people return from vacation. At this point, a good time to buy coins and form your crypto portfolio, use this moment.
Activity: 147
June 08, 2018, 02:46:00 PM
Activity: 336
June 08, 2018, 02:03:03 PM
Now an interesting stage of market development. Frequent drops and increases in the cryptomarket is the stabilization of the market and prices. I think that soon everything will stabilize.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 08, 2018, 09:53:25 AM
The market is stable at the moment, but the problem is that most altcoins are almost dead right now and it seems that they are not going to recover anytime soon. Let's pray to see it changing

right now I think so,but actually here we can see which one is stronger among some alt coin, when the price is stable not infrequently there is an increase in alt coin prices but there is a decrease but it is a good opportunity to consider.
Activity: 136
June 08, 2018, 09:48:35 AM
Activity: 616
June 08, 2018, 09:27:18 AM
I can not say that there are now market movements that would not seem predictable, look at the chart, the resistance line moves lower and lower, before the price reached 10k $ and now they do not go above 8k $
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
June 08, 2018, 09:24:35 AM
Yes this is the sign that the merket is moving towards its rising phase and soon it will reach to a boom period where the prices will stable for a while before its crashes again
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
June 08, 2018, 09:14:40 AM
Actually marker is never sleeping, so I would say it just falls and now it is getting up (just to fall again =))
Activity: 131
June 08, 2018, 04:02:08 AM
Bitcoin cash is crap and no one gives a shit about it, there are more important thigns on the market, the saddest situation in here is that bitcoin is not goign up, and that is what makes alts go deeper and deeper, and that is not good
Activity: 162
June 08, 2018, 03:51:01 AM
The encryption market has not recovered so far. The price of Bitcoin is now very low, and most of the cryptocurrency prices are now very low. I think the encryption market is hard to pick up this year.
Activity: 434
June 08, 2018, 03:37:42 AM
Market has woken up, drank a little bit water, peed and went back to sleep))) Anyway its a good sign to see such movements on the markets
Activity: 90
June 08, 2018, 03:35:10 AM
Now increasingly green days.  And it seems to me that in the near future the market will recover completely.
Activity: 252
June 07, 2018, 10:06:39 PM
Yes, the market has woken up and most of the cryptos are rising the price.
It is good to see the market are all color green because it give hope to every coin holder.
Pages:
Jump to: