Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has woken up - page 29. (Read 3737 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 12:07:46 AM
I think this is a very good news to be heard for all investors and crypto traders. Looks like ready for the escape. I hope the market is showing strong here and in the future, it is clear the market will grow. And also the new hope for the crypto traders. I think the market will grow with time. So, let's see what happens next.
Activity: 88
June 06, 2018, 06:15:33 AM
Market has not woken up as in there is no inherent awareness in the market regarding investing wisely. Its just that the market has gotten bullish again and people investing blinding has once again become a phenomenon
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 07:10:36 PM
Its always good to see the market rising. Now all the crypto-coin is being increased day by day and its a very sing for the market that something very big is coming soon for all the people who have patient enough to hold their money and didn’t afraid of seeing the market's ups and downs.
For all the bitcoin holder it's a good news to see the percentage has risen almost 80% and it's a big sign that the markets dull days are over and the new sun of the market is just a far day away. Indeed, any cryptocurrency has a bright future. Ethereum is one of them, cryptocurrency depends on many factors and hopes all the factors work favor on every coin.
Bitcoin again claims his thorns in this crypto marketplace. Things are gonna be interesting by seeing and doing profit once again in this uncertain market. Let's hope for the best again.excited.
Activity: 98
June 05, 2018, 07:23:57 AM
I think some people would use this chance to sell their coin because they have gained some profits. The rise of each coin price really shows the different appearance in the coin market. For me, we should see the percentage by percentage always change every day, they are coming up to the high.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 07:09:21 AM
According to research from Google Trends, web searches for the word “Bitcoin” dropped 75% since the beginning of 2018, halving in just the last three months
In the beginning of January Bitcoin's popularity Google Trends was 37, dropping to as low as 9 by the beginning of June.
Activity: 222
June 05, 2018, 07:06:52 AM
The market is not awake and the encryption market has been falling. In a short period of just a few months, the encryption market dropped three times in a row, and each time it dropped sharply. I don't think the encryption market will recover this year.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
June 05, 2018, 07:06:11 AM
Yes, it seems we are entering the era of cryptocurrency. The main thing to be calm and good to volatility.
Activity: 602
June 05, 2018, 06:09:09 AM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.
As we see, at the moment there is no constant increase in prices in the market of crypto-currencies, and the situation on the market changes every day. But we can assume that the rapid increase in prices will still be this year, so we need to wait for favorable prices for our coins.
Activity: 518
June 05, 2018, 06:03:50 AM
The cryptocurrency market is still very small when you compare it with forex market or stock market let alone financial market yet, people think cryptocurrency market is big. When cryptocurrency market begin to attract big wig in finance and other industry, then will begin to see how big this can get to!
Activity: 66
June 05, 2018, 06:03:31 AM
my opinion the market is now not rising, the trading market from now on is indeed starting to improve, but still not atabil, wait time is the market rises for trade, lest we trade a lot of losses,
Activity: 364
June 05, 2018, 06:00:00 AM
Market volatility is a normal thing in the electronic money market. I am not affected much. Now the market is stable and starting to increase is an indispensable trend. No one can be sure how long this will last. I think that investors will continue to study the currencies, constantly researching the market so that they can make the right decision to make a profit at all times.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
June 05, 2018, 05:55:53 AM
It is too early to say that the market is awakening. But we can see huge rises in a short period of time, I think the bull months will come out soon. We were waiting for the summer months to arrive and now is the time to rise Smiley
Activity: 97
June 05, 2018, 05:52:49 AM
It is difficult to talk about the fact that the market itself is awake or this is the handiwork of the bulls. Because recently the market fell on all positions, and now grows on all. It's weird and disturbing. I think the market is still under control.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
June 04, 2018, 05:10:45 PM
The market has been reasonably stable for a few months and ICOs have been having some difficulties getting full hardcap financing, but there are good signs for the end of the year.
means in other words there is an indication if the market will indeed increase in this year? if that's true of course it's a very good thing, because conditions like now are too much to make people loses
Activity: 350
Merit: 17
June 04, 2018, 05:09:42 PM
The market needs new investors. Market needs new money. Now many old investors are sitting with dollars and waiting for the market to begin to grow. New investors do not come. Such a market as it is now interesting only for professionals. Trader an amateur in this market will lose money
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
June 04, 2018, 05:01:52 PM
The market has been reasonably stable for a few months and ICOs have been having some difficulties getting full hardcap financing, but there are good signs for the end of the year.
Activity: 224
June 04, 2018, 04:59:50 PM
if we carry out technical analysis of the bitcoin market - we can see that the market is waiting for a sharp jump soon! I have an idea that the market will fall! Summer people record profits and go on holidays - which has a negative impact on the market
Activity: 205
June 04, 2018, 04:48:26 PM
This is very good news for all who have been waiting for this revival in the crypto market for so long. Market seems to be ready for another breakout which.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 04:41:13 PM
indeed the market has risen, the price of coins in the market trading his price began setabil, that's great, now its time to invest for trading, hopefully the coin market continues to rise and also growing.
Activity: 210
June 04, 2018, 04:38:42 PM
The cryptocurrency market is always volatile. It is important to look at the market volume. Judging by the volume, many are taking profit at this point in time.
Pages:
Jump to: