Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has woken up - page 30. (Read 3737 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 04:37:17 PM
I think we wouldn't see a growth till the middle of July or even begging of autumn. Right now there are no new investors in the market, it means no money for increasing of capitalization. I think we need something big like big announcements, partnerships etc. Without things like this it will be very hard to back onto bullish market.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 04:25:15 PM
It`s usual for me too. Every year BTC drops and recovers again. Newbies panic and sell all coins. This is how whales get profits. They make panic then buy them all. So never fall to those bear traps.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
June 04, 2018, 04:23:25 PM
I think it's too early to draw conclusions.
We have seen such growth several times already.
I am of the opinion that it is necessary to trade very carefully now. The price can go both up and down.
Activity: 100
June 04, 2018, 04:15:06 PM
This is good news for all investors. I hope that the market will not stop growing. The market has been in red for so long that the green color will charge us all and stimulate us to move on. But for full recovery you need to wait a bit.
Activity: 238
June 04, 2018, 03:26:56 PM
I hope so! Because we all are tired to waiting when market will be green. And nobody wants to sell tokens now, because we know that's maybe it will be X, and you will lose your profit.
Activity: 54
June 04, 2018, 03:25:25 PM
Unfortunately or fortunately you made a mistake and it was only a splash of emotions in the market.We are still waiting patiently for the real growth)
Activity: 92
June 04, 2018, 03:23:26 PM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.
I agree at this time that the growth of the crypto market is rising sharply, but we should be more careful in looking at the market, because the possibility of tomorrow or the day after the market price could fall back. be careful when making a decision then the consequences are danger.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 03:17:49 PM
The market is growing or falling. Now ICOs very rarely comes out more than x3. Now the most successful for me was HOT, gave x11, here you did not.
Activity: 574
June 03, 2018, 07:14:16 PM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.

And I hope these keeps on for the next few months so that we might be able to somehow confirm that we can see another mooning and breakthrough before september onwards. The market is still far from recovering so we might still see a few crashes.
Activity: 32
June 03, 2018, 07:06:37 PM
the marker is now recovering as the market as the is now showing a positive sign.
i was expecting a sudden dump but surely it was only temporary.
if the increase will continue,
profits will surely be earned by most holding investors and those who buy during dips.
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
June 03, 2018, 06:47:03 PM
Happy to hear that. This is really very good news. The moral is we should always keep positive no matter what because time will still come that we will earn a lot, I don't even care about the reason why the market turned green, because a month ago, during the bear season, I bought a lot of coins at the lowest price and all my portfolios are gilded. So don't worry if the price of a certain coin is not everyday a green one.
Activity: 17
June 02, 2018, 03:01:30 AM
Market has to be recovered soon. Now we can see good signs. market is growing.Hopefully in the mid of year, market will reach to it's higest ever position. Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
June 01, 2018, 07:58:50 PM
But now all the coins have fallen back in because there is a big correction on BTC so as to make other coins have a very large decline, but now prices are still stable there is no sign of going back up, is it possible this month will be the turning point of all prices coins or even vice versa will become red and continue to bleed.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
June 01, 2018, 07:58:23 PM
The price of coins in the crypto market will rise if Marketcap crypto rises. So, we should not worry about the decline in coin market prices. Face quietly and pass with a smile.
Activity: 196
June 01, 2018, 07:49:38 PM
This is very good news to hear for all the crypto investors and traders. It seems to be ready for the breakout. I hope the market is showing strong here and in coming future obviously the market will grow up.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
June 01, 2018, 07:39:20 PM
I do not think that this is going to last for a long time.
I am tired of always seeing everything on red, and i have lost a lot of money during this long bear market, but i am not mad, i am patient after all.
Activity: 413
June 01, 2018, 07:38:04 PM
The market is consolidating between a narrow range.
It might go either direction in a short period.
My prediction is that we will see the market have a nice move later this year.
It is gradually waking up but expect for more dips. That's the real thing of that when there's progress,the downsizing matter is the enemy or the opposite. Let's always see the brighter side of it when it goes lower market value for sure it will go back to it's normal view in crypto. Patience is always our weapon and a virtue to survive any problems in this community.
Activity: 184
June 01, 2018, 07:17:58 PM
It has not, and everything is still in red, maybe it has grow up by 1 - 2 percent but that is irrelevant,because the prices have went down more than by a ten percent during the last week
Activity: 252
June 01, 2018, 07:13:46 PM
The market is consolidating between a narrow range.
It might go either direction in a short period.
My prediction is that we will see the market have a nice move later this year.
Activity: 22
June 01, 2018, 11:28:48 AM
Yes, it recovers again but The market is now having a correction after a week full of green. And we know it's normal. Let's wait for this correction and we'll see green again in a few days, I believe.
Pages:
Jump to: