Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has woken up - page 31. (Read 3737 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 09:09:17 AM
The market is recently woken up, it is to believe that the whole market is in a bull run and it might be continue until the end of the year.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 09:04:32 AM
Now it seems that the April was not a revival of the market, but a revised rebound. These days, the encryption market has been shaking slightly, I think there may be a sharp fall, there are too many people expected to rise in June, too optimistic is not a good thing.
Activity: 15
June 01, 2018, 09:01:05 AM
I think this is a very good news to be heard for all investors and crypto traders. Looks like ready for the escape. I hope the market is showing strong here and in the future, it is clear the market will grow.
Activity: 19
June 01, 2018, 06:12:11 AM
We certainly had a quick rise in a 1  - 2 weeks period but you need to see Bitcoin hold above $9,300 and then push onwards in my opinion before we can confirm the next bull phase of the market.
Activity: 4
June 01, 2018, 03:44:20 AM
This is certainly a good thing for the market and the market seems to be surging upward but although with this hack from Myetherwallet I'm afraid that there might be a drop in prices from that. The market has been in the red for  so long that a bit of green is actually very good and will boost morale on the market from now and during the next bear market Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 119
May 31, 2018, 04:27:47 AM
I think that is the beginning sign of a bull run of this crypto market. Although it downs but I believe that it will come back soon, because the number of investors tends to increase day by day. Thus, definitely a bull run that is happening in just a next few month.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
May 31, 2018, 04:21:08 AM
The market looks better, and that's what we've been waiting for, and I hope it continues like this until the end of the year.

I just hope it's going to be a green day and a bullish day.
Yes, we want to see a green market and we want to see a consistent market growth.
Hopefully, it will give us another happy moments just like what we experience last year, we are in the first half of the year now but we are not getting
good price yet, hoping the bull run will start soon.
Activity: 224
May 31, 2018, 03:13:53 AM
The market looks better, and that's what we've been waiting for, and I hope it continues like this until the end of the year.

I just hope it's going to be a green day and a bullish day.
Activity: 166
May 31, 2018, 03:05:18 AM
crypto currency has indeed risen, now a time when all transactions have started to switch to crypto currency. everything has become automatic and so is with payment. the era of crypto currency has come
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 03:04:33 AM
Just like the other types of investment , cryptocurrency is volatile as well. So we can see that their value goes up and down. We may lose faith with it when the value is low but we tend to change our mind when we see that it's doing well again.
Activity: 135
May 31, 2018, 02:53:55 AM
Prices are falling in certain periods. Prices are rising in certain periods.
The crypto market has two major seasons.
1-Bear season
2-Taurus season

Prices are falling when we enter the bear season. Be careful.
Prices are rising during the bull season.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
May 31, 2018, 01:54:30 AM
This post didn't age too well haha.

Have no fear, long term is still bullish over the horizon. We just need to get past this downtrend.
Activity: 149
May 30, 2018, 11:06:53 PM
Every day the coins are experiencing excellent growth. But the market price now is indeed very difficult to predict the price up and down so quickly. Market these days I check in coinmarketcap conditions all being red and I think within a few days ahead will certainly back up and green. With conditions like this, I'm sure a lot of people who benefit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
May 30, 2018, 11:06:11 PM
yeah it was! but now its getting tired again of trying to fully recovering from the blood lines. my holdings are still sleeping. hoping this june will be our month to see green lines soon.. this is best time to buy more altcoins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 10:43:54 PM
That's right that the market has woken up. It is going to grow and recover day to day. but, we cannot guarantee the woken-up market because it sometimes can change to be all reds in few days. Here, we must be ready about the condition of the market even it is red and green. The market that wakes up signs that there are many growing communities or people that are started to intend in cryptocurrency. It is good.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 30, 2018, 10:33:22 PM
It seems we shouldn't be too optimistic about the market.
It is probable that it will take a long time for the market to truly recover.
Activity: 263
May 30, 2018, 12:14:05 PM
The market is being hit hard today and is expected to continue to fall tomorrow, mainly due to the loopholes in the smart contract of a coin SMT.
Activity: 266
May 30, 2018, 12:13:32 PM
yes it is true this time the market is starting to get up and the price of coins began to rise although little by little. this points out that the price of coins will continue to rise and rise.
Activity: 102
May 30, 2018, 12:08:30 PM
The crypto market sometimes goes into the Bear season, sometimes into the Taurus season.
You need to be careful when you enter the bear season. Prices drop.
Prices go up when they enter the bull season.
Activity: 22
May 30, 2018, 12:05:28 PM
I would like to say if this news is very good hearing for all investors and crypto traders. Looks like ready for the escape. I hope the market is showing strong here and in the future, it is clear the market will grow.
Pages:
Jump to: