Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 61. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 02:38:09 AM
I believe that the current growth of the market is a temporary phenomenon, the market must experience a strong fall before it is restored to its maximum levels.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 30, 2018, 03:05:33 PM
Yeah, I trust that will be green for a while. I think that market is performing very well at the moment and slow grow is what is best.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 02:53:30 PM
You're right,it's a really difficult question.I am sure that the market will be unstable for quite a long time and we will observe changes every day
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
April 30, 2018, 02:48:49 PM
The green market is just fine. To trust this - of course YES! What for then in general to come into the world кpиптoвaлюты if to sit and shake from each rustle and a bast bad news. Any news is good bad when there is no news. and if the market is alive and the more green it is possible to always be able to know how.
Activity: 266
April 30, 2018, 11:50:15 AM
According to my assumptions, the market will be green until the beginning of next year, so everyone has the opportunity to increase their capital
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
April 30, 2018, 11:37:03 AM
I like how the market is performing lately and it would be great if this will continue its uptrend in few more months in order to fully recover as we know how long the red market was few months ago.
copper member
Activity: 497
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 11:33:09 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

The market is not always green and will not be forever red, rising and falling prices in the market is normal. For those skilled in the strategy it will be an advantage, but for the unskilled it is better to be patient waiting for a better upswing.
Activity: 356
April 30, 2018, 11:32:42 AM
I think this is just another correction, already 4-5 year begins with the correction and rallies until June-July, so do not worry, it is better to start building up a position in the tokens/coins you are interested in
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 30, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

It's about the times that they play too much. For that reason it is very difficult to make an analysis of the market or to make a cut. For that reason I think it would be beneficial not to invest in all of the investment advice without doing market analyzes. I do not want to end my comment without reminding myself that many of the ascents are eye-catching, but some are big investor traps.
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
April 30, 2018, 11:24:12 AM

It not an easy call

I say green
from red to green or from green to red. it is a natural thing. and even every redemption site is different. it is something that is natural to me
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 11:18:29 AM
Looking for some cheaper / smaller cap coins for short term holds.
Have heard a lot of chatter recently about POLY, DEB, POA, ETHOS, ELA, AION, ENG... (I'm already pretty keen on REQ, TAU, SUB, DRGN, WAN)
ICX, WAN, and SIA as well, though not convinced they have room to move with such high market caps.
Missed the boat on ELF and ONT
Along a similar vein, does anyone have strong opinions re: UTrust, Verify, Monetha? Leaning toward Bitdegree
Activity: 360
April 30, 2018, 11:17:21 AM
I totally trust market when is already green. I think that is the atarting point to reach a new pump in the market of cryptocurrency. I think this is the time to sell or sometimes we can see the potential of the coins every pump of the coin in the market of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
April 30, 2018, 11:15:46 AM
The market is waiting for more positive signals to break out of the downward trend of the entire cryptocurrency market. In the next few days I think there will continue to be a decline in the market to continue to rise, this is a common occurrence of this market recently. Be prepared psychologically and regularly monitor the market to be able to catch up with this happening.
Activity: 131
April 30, 2018, 11:14:06 AM
I expect in the near future that the market will again become red so I'm waiting
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
April 30, 2018, 11:09:24 AM
hey and what surprises everyone here? the market should be something red then green, and the fact that the altcoy moves exactly the same way bitcoin says that before the real crypto currency independent and quality we are far away and all this bubble
Activity: 154
April 30, 2018, 11:07:56 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

yes, i trust it. why not?
it is not a bull trap. you can find the price on the market. it has changed from red to green market and it stay green for until now. so no need to worry.
Activity: 98
April 30, 2018, 11:03:41 AM
I believe that the red price is now over. I have watch the price of the market keeps growing on these following days. I hope it will all goes up to recover those investors that lost a lot of money during the red days. There is also a possibility that the price goes drop again, but i don't think so. I belive that we will see in summer good price of bitcoin aboout 20 000$  Grin Now is the great time to buy tokens and recover your wallet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 11:01:53 AM
I do it will be green. There is a lot thing happening that give a good respond to cryptocurrency such as nasdaq that will support crypto transaction and jerman first asset bank that support crypto is the major think that really boost crypto lately. Even though there is good thing there will be many thing in front of us that will happening in few month, its regulation . I believe regulation would make another crash to crypto world but i do think it would not stop the development of cryptocurrency. So i believe it would be temporaly crash it will be to green again.
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 10:58:55 AM
I think the market cap is increasing from time to time, though there are some little corrections, there is no more FUD and uncertainty in the crypto space. So I say the green will continue.
Activity: 214
April 30, 2018, 10:56:09 AM
It's hard to predict & can change suddenly without warning, but i'm cautiously optimistic this bull market will continue for a while yet. We seem to be in a period of accumulation but anticipate a breakout for the bulls soon. The fudamentals are still good, many projects have good updates on the way & institutional money is getting more interested in crypto & prices for most coins are still cheap when compared to January, so hopefully that will lead to some continued positive growth through May.
Pages:
Jump to: