Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 65. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 05:14:47 PM
It is worth noting that such a situation has already been on the market and in time it just repeats the last year, and if it is so those who have not purchased yet have time for the next small correction to buy and then wait for this situation to raise your financial condition. I advise you to pay attention to new projects in order to get the maximum profit.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
April 28, 2018, 05:08:43 PM
It is about time for the market to kick off. We had severe correction and now is time for good run and grow, so I trust the market and believe that is going to be green for a while.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
April 28, 2018, 05:05:41 PM
Don't be too flattered. I would have recorded a profit every time when there is a rise in the market. The rise is always followed by correction. This is the law of the markets and this is inevitable. The market cannot grow forever, as it falls. In addition, in this direction of the 21st century, too much has been done and a huge way has been passed, so that the market simply took and collapsed. I am confident in the future of the market, but also I am sure that before the bright future we will see more than one global correction. Diversify risks, friends!
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
April 28, 2018, 05:02:11 PM
The market is green, but we need to be careful. The growth rate is uncertain. He always comes back again, then goes up again.  Maybe they want to trap us
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 04:58:10 PM
digital currencies have good news on the market and the colors of the graphics are green. As the volume of money on the stock market increases, prices rise. Again people started to trust.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 04:56:10 PM
Yes, I trust this. The previous fall was long and deep, I think the bottom was passed. I do not know how long the market should consolidate before the beginning of big growth, perhaps because of the specifics of the crypto market, it has already happened and now we will see significant growth.
Activity: 140
April 28, 2018, 04:44:28 PM
I hope that the growth that began a couple of days ago will continue. Of course, the correction will be, but I want the General trend of cryptocurrency growth to remain as long as possible.

I think the same, but still expect the worst
Activity: 119
April 28, 2018, 04:39:33 PM
The market is still in green, though I hope it stays like this but it is always normal for the market to correct itself regularly from time to time, but as long there is no negative news or FUD, the market will be fine and the crypto market cap might hit a new ATH before the end of the year.
Activity: 448
April 28, 2018, 04:37:16 PM
I hope that the growth that began a couple of days ago will continue. Of course, the correction will be, but I want the General trend of cryptocurrency growth to remain as long as possible.
Activity: 181
April 28, 2018, 04:34:26 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

it will stay green for sure, we already suffered enough in february-march with 2 big crashes in the cryptocurrencies, so it will stay green and it should be. I don't think it will crash again in the near future
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
April 28, 2018, 04:31:15 PM
I question all the facts in the crypto world. And I would not be surprised if tomorrow's next big fall begins. I'm ready for anything.
You are 100% right.
The market of crypto currency is different from other markets by its speed and speed of trend change!       
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 04:27:14 PM
I question all the facts in the crypto world. And I would not be surprised if tomorrow's next big fall begins. I'm ready for anything.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
April 28, 2018, 04:21:31 PM
There is nothing to not trust the market, it will go up and down, but once we go over $500 billion market cap, then we might see a bull run and lots of people will come back and invest more.
Activity: 448
April 28, 2018, 04:19:47 PM
market now green and it's natural for crypto world,obviously i trust it.
Activity: 168
April 28, 2018, 04:12:00 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
I believe that the market is slowly recovering and in the future there will only be green color.  For more than 2 weeks, the price of all coins has only increased.
Activity: 121
April 28, 2018, 04:07:42 PM
Now just going through the normal work in the market, all periodically, the day is red, the day is green, I'm waiting for a better course.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
April 28, 2018, 04:05:04 PM
Today the market is really green and many investors and traders see this as only good, but there are still some disadvantages for those who have not yet invested, for those who lost the sense of the market, I think that you need to enter the market, because you risk not only with your deposit, you risk your time, which you almost do not have.
this is really as a good advice on yet we should be able to say that we have to wait for the right but at the same time some people dont enter the crypto while they are waiting on face the risk unless the risk of time of not just knowing the real world of crypto.
Activity: 238
April 28, 2018, 03:56:10 PM
Of course, you can expect anything from the cryptocurrency market. But I think that the most terrible behind. Can't drop lasts forever and we are waiting for the big event in May.
Activity: 462
April 28, 2018, 03:55:07 PM
Yes, now is a very good entrance to those projects that are not yet pump. Those who have already climbed high may soon fall due to correction.
Activity: 117
April 28, 2018, 03:53:49 PM
It is on sideways now, and every markets that happen you should trust it. Make a good trading plan to reduce the risk and have a good consistent plan.
Pages:
Jump to: