Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 57. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
May 05, 2018, 04:39:01 PM
Yes. Seems like bad time for crypto is gone for a couple month for sure. We were down enouth. Look, not even bitcoin, all altcoins are recovering now. Its good signal. I bought some crypto already, will see what happens
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 03:59:07 PM
The market has recovered nicely. Let's see what happens in the coming months
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 03:56:31 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
I believe that the market is slowly recovering and in the future there will only be green color.  For more than 2 weeks, the price of all coins has only increased.
if the market is green i will trust that and also everyone is extremely happy if that market get green. all of us waiting for that or maybe they always checking the market if that market increasing. we all know were waiting to the market to increase meaning we can earn more income or maybe if that market get green we can invest an additional altcoin. hoping that market stays green so that everyone will be happy and maybe they can invest too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 01:08:40 PM
The market is green today and many newcomers think that this will continue all the time. But I do not recommend buying coins today, because it seems to me that the fall will soon begin.
Activity: 182
May 05, 2018, 01:02:57 PM
This summer green I think will overwhelm the trading floor. With the rebound after Bitcoin's fall, this is the best move in recent months. Hope and expectation will not subside our trust. Let's see.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
May 05, 2018, 12:48:26 PM
Volatility in the crypto space is a common occurrence and it takes as little as a rumor of the right magnitude to start a bear market.
Aside from that the market is on a good upward trend.

A lot of crypto investors in my country are happy because our currency is quite low against the dollar, meaning with the green market, they ate FIAT rich
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 12:39:04 PM
The time when many new investors enter the market. Green market is back, just like the years, April always has prospered in the investment deal. About me , I have seen during this period a lot of downward movement of the price of all the coins. Let it continue to believe that the market will stay green.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 12:35:03 PM
yeah, why not? the coin is obviously growing and it is only necessary to rejoice in this event and such a great growth
Activity: 154
May 05, 2018, 12:34:48 PM
The market is going green now steadily. This is a good sign for all of us. Isn't it? Let us hope that the positive trend continues throughout 2018, and thereafter.
Activity: 154
May 05, 2018, 12:32:10 PM
It seems to me that in the near future the market will be only green.  Now the market has recovered and has become stable.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 12:28:21 PM
The market today is growing very well and bitcoin has almost reached $ 10,000. I think that bitcoin will certainly take this top after a small correction of the market.
Activity: 510
May 05, 2018, 12:26:02 PM
It is very difficult to guess where the market will go further, even probably impossible. Now there really is a bullish trend (the market's turn). Of course we will hope for further growth. But still you should be very careful when investing in the crypto currency!
Activity: 19
May 05, 2018, 12:21:09 PM
The marketplace is a mechanism that reacts to any change in the news and investment background. The market to be green or red. A trend can change every day. I want the market will be in green more often than in red and BTC price to rise about $15000, but I think that's possible only by the end of 2018.
Activity: 266
May 04, 2018, 02:25:07 PM
There are no constant falls in the market. If I correctly understood your question, then in my opinion the bottom is gone. I really hope that soon we will see new highs
Activity: 14
May 04, 2018, 02:21:06 PM
yes I believe the green state of the market is going to last. Though I don't have any proof of that but I got faith it will Last. and however, investing and trading involve alot of risk so it all boil down to your own decision to trust or not to trust.
Activity: 70
May 04, 2018, 02:13:36 PM
Well, green or not, it's worth a try anyway. Maybe it's not that UNrisky to invest your own money, but taking part in airdrops and bounties of promising tokens and projects (lots of them, like Bitupper and others) is really nice since you get some amount of money just for registering and so on. Moreover, if the project becomes really popular, your coins fly to the moon, right?)
Activity: 126
May 04, 2018, 01:54:29 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

I think that everything will only grow, and eventually the market will become green !!!
Activity: 75
May 04, 2018, 01:52:00 PM
I would also say it is green. I am quite confident with the current market conditions. In my opinion, the market today is time to rise and raise the price again. At least until the end of this year, I think the market is able to maintain this green color.
Activity: 136
May 04, 2018, 01:36:35 PM
I think the market has already recovered and now it is stable.  And I think until the end of the year the market will be only green.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
May 04, 2018, 01:34:08 PM
I am sure that the market will be green for a long time.do not even consider other options really besides, well, it's the near future of course
In the summer we will look at your forecasts and the real state of affairs, but for now we are enjoying the green color in the block-folio)
Pages:
Jump to: