Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 59. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 02:30:56 PM
The market has recovered and turned around, in this I am 100% sure. Two weeks ago I doubted, but today, when the etherium began to cost more than $ 750, I have no doubt about it.
Activity: 179
May 03, 2018, 02:16:01 PM
I'm sure the bitcoin and altcoin will wake up again, and progressively rise to higher prices, do not panic sell before your expectations are reached ( May =  ETH = 900 and BTC = 9700 )  Grin
Activity: 462
May 03, 2018, 02:14:47 PM
Why don’t you believe what your eyes see? I’m seeing a recovery in the market and there will be a new bull market.You do not believe in your own eyes, you suspect yourself, then only one result is loss of your money.
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
May 03, 2018, 02:03:28 PM
Many people are already so scared that the market has been in decline for a very long time, that they no longer believe that growth is now beginning.

Yep and the market punished those that were too scared and doubting.  They seriously missed out on massive gains the past month.

This market will always punish you in two ways.

1) You will cry that you missed on a good buy entry
2) or you will cry that your losing money
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
May 03, 2018, 01:50:36 PM
It's hard to say, but I think that the growth trend will continue, there may be small correction periods, but overall there will be positive growth!
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
May 03, 2018, 01:28:15 PM
Many people are already so scared that the market has been in decline for a very long time, that they no longer believe that growth is now beginning.
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 01:19:42 PM
At the moment I think that the market will remain green for about a month ... and there, there will probably be a change of trend, as always
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 01:18:05 PM
Very pleasant sensations when the market starts to turn green, I still think and hope that the market will remain green for a very long time, because I think that people should enjoy such situations for a very long time. Since many simply do not understand what's the matter.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
May 03, 2018, 01:15:31 PM
The first quarter was bearish and the start of this second quarter is fairly bullish in a way but i keep my expectations modest   This probably is a recovery period but i'm sure that before we know it, there may be another bear trend.

I also think that the bearish trend may repeat, the situation on the market is incomprehensible. I would expect an even greater increase in capitalization. But on the other hand, you can wait and miss the profit.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 01:13:33 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

That a good sign and my faith is still intact.. the price will go higher at it is and the market place will grow up to it's high peack btc never fails to wonder us..
Activity: 104
May 03, 2018, 01:12:50 PM
The first quarter was bearish and the start of this second quarter is fairly bullish in a way but i keep my expectations modest   This probably is a recovery period but i'm sure that before we know it, there may be another bear trend.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
May 03, 2018, 01:09:03 PM
Even though it turns red, I still trust those cryprocurrencies. It is good and I would happy if prices go higher, but I would not lose hope when they are lower. If we still continue to hold and use these currencies, for sure they will survive for a long time. Believing in what these coins can do can have a great impact for us, especially if we looked positively to this.
Activity: 602
May 03, 2018, 12:59:52 PM
Yes, I believe in it. It seems to me that in the next few months the market will continue to grow. I hope that it will be so. Otherwise, if this does not happen, then we all have to wait a very long time.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
May 03, 2018, 12:35:43 PM
The market can not constantly grow, it is subject to correction constantly.  And we need to learn how to use these corrections for our own good.  When the market is green, we make a profit.  At such times we should not spend all the profits, we need to leave part of the funds to buy coins when the market goes down.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
May 03, 2018, 12:13:40 PM
I trust it because in the candlestick chart of the cryptocurrencies especially in bitcoin, it shows a good and clear sign of the reversal of the bear market and that is the reversal into bull market which means that the market will finally start to go up and we can see that movement on the price right now as the price of bitcoin is slowly moving up to 10k usd.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 369
May 03, 2018, 10:43:55 AM
I look to marketcap and if it is rising then yeah I trust to this green market, from 20 days marketcap is very good and it is rising always, I hope minimum 2-3 weeks it can continue like this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
May 03, 2018, 10:41:55 AM
I think market price will go up..but slow..it will stay hold and will up  untill eid al-fitr moslem..or ..stay hold your token in juni juli..it will up budd
Activity: 117
May 03, 2018, 10:39:46 AM
I noticed and analyzed the movement of green color did not last long, the market is very unstable. To note, the fate of the cryptocurrency itself can not be sure where to go. The value alone can plunge away at any time. But, The value of bitcoin has risen sharply by 2017 and this should recur again in 2018 Grin
I agree, the green zone seems not to hold long in the current situation and just hoping that the rise will continuously go up ahead. I just think if people in this community will continue to support and invest more on the alts and btc, surely price may continue to recover progressively. Will have to hope that what happened in the last quarter could also happen in the next few weeks in order to earn sufficient profit.
Cryptocurrencies have greater volatility and those who invest their money in them need to understand that today the price is one, and tomorrow it can become completely different. This is quite normal if the prices for cryptocurrency fall or rise by 5-10% during the week and this is due to the difference in demand and supply, news background, updates related to software or teams, etc. If you want to invest in cryptocurrency and make a profit, then you need to use only the free money that you have, rather than those that you have put aside for food or life.
Activity: 74
May 03, 2018, 10:35:24 AM
Well, finally, everything is green! How long we waited for this moment, and then from the red market and the eyes became red.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 02, 2018, 11:29:03 AM
I believe that the market has turned around. You can see that for a whole month altcoins are growing in relation to bitcoin. I think that soon we will see very strong growth.
Pages:
Jump to: