Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 66. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 03:52:25 PM
The market can go either ways. Do not be disillusioned that things will stay green. We are talking about cryptocurrencies here and with it, anything can happen. Remember volatility is a popular word around here. I expect a healthy run of staying green but i wont feel terrible should the market go red again. It is expected.
Activity: 182
April 28, 2018, 03:52:07 PM
We just see that the last strong dump was not the cryptocallipse. So the highs will be refreshed, absolutely
Activity: 265
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 03:51:25 PM
Market works with fud. For now there are no fuds so i trust this market. But when we start seeing fud then we should be so prepared for red
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 28, 2018, 03:48:22 PM
Today the market is really green and many investors and traders see this as only good, but there are still some disadvantages for those who have not yet invested, for those who lost the sense of the market, I think that you need to enter the market, because you risk not only with your deposit, you risk your time, which you almost do not have.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 03:41:43 PM
usually people in such a situation give in to panic - today the green zone, and tomorrow everything is jumbled. but we are not like that. we will keep a wait and see attitude and watch what will happen to the market further. as they say, trust, but check.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 28, 2018, 03:34:10 PM
It is not easy to predict that the market will last green but i do believe that the market will last green by the end of the year but their will dump but most of it is dump so don't worry about it believe
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
April 28, 2018, 03:27:08 PM
Seems and smells like a trap but i don't think so. The Green days have come. We still have not to do some quick decisions about sell or not, maybe better just hold long investitions
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 28, 2018, 03:20:16 PM
I think the market is recovery from the bear market, and will boom in June as a lot of cryptos will launch in that time.

I think the bitcoin price will reach $15000 in July, and will break the record in the end of year.
The most of crypto people hope on such but stop-loss guys. Jan '18 was excellent lesson for those who think about eternal growth. And now I have some afraid
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 03:13:34 PM
I am always trust crypto currency market and when crypto currency market was red signal on that moment I am buy a huge amount of coin because I have a over confidence with it and I see the crypto currency latest news and analyses the crypto currency market so I trust crypto currency, now market show Green Signal so everybody trust it and some people don't trust because they don't know about crypto currency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 02:15:09 PM
I'm sure the bitcoin and altcoin will wake up again, and progressively rise to higher prices, do not panic sell before your expectations are reached ( May =  ETH = 900 and BTC = 9700 )  Grin
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
April 28, 2018, 02:53:58 AM
I think the market is recovery from the bear market, and will boom in June as a lot of cryptos will launch in that time.

I think the bitcoin price will reach $15000 in July, and will break the record in the end of year.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
April 28, 2018, 02:51:28 AM
We've always wanted the green market. I'm sure it will be more expensive every day, and now the market is heading for a big bull market and don't miss it.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 02:39:56 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
Yes! this is the best time to buy the altcoins and hold the coins. because I believe these altcoins give us a huge profit in future.
The market has begun to pick up and the turbulence period has ended so quickly. It's really great.
Activity: 128
April 27, 2018, 04:18:45 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
Yes! this is the best time to buy the altcoins and hold the coins. because I believe these altcoins give us a huge profit in future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
April 27, 2018, 04:14:46 PM
The beauty of our world is 'change'. The beauty of cryptoworld is the constant show of green and red colors at intervals. The current GREEN in the coin market is very exciting and motivating. But don't ever be over excited to forget that RED may come any time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 27, 2018, 04:14:28 PM
 well there is nothing much to trust or not.  its very visible and obvious that the market is entering a green zone, we have recovered froim the red zone and everything looks good now, its not the end but we hope the green zone is here to stay
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
April 27, 2018, 04:12:39 PM
I believe in the crypto and am very happy that the green days are coming on the market. But I also understand that the market will inevitably turn red again. You need to feel the market and not miss the right moment.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 27, 2018, 04:08:49 PM
Hmm we can't really tell because it's a little unstable, but i will say that it'll remain like now, green.neither were there any great drops during this time , and i think it'll remain like that , maybe with just a little decreases and increases, but it'll maintain like that.
Activity: 69
April 27, 2018, 04:05:36 PM
I say market will remain green until Start of June. We may see New ATH
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 04:03:53 PM
I believe that for a long time the crypto market will remain green and we will see a powerful bullish trend  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: