Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 69. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 08:16:40 AM
I think the market will now only go up and will grow very fast, so buy coins while their price is not very high.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
April 26, 2018, 08:16:33 AM
It will never stay up mate remember that. "Always sell the greed and buy the dip" will let you gain profits remember this quote. Do not let your emotion control what you want to do. Remember you are in a very volatile market.

Yes, you are right, the only way to act in such a competitive market of crypto-currencies. I think that Bitkion can still fall in price by 20-30%.
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 26, 2018, 08:14:08 AM
It will never stay up mate remember that. "Always sell the greed and buy the dip" will let you gain profits remember this quote. Do not let your emotion control what you want to do. Remember you are in a very volatile market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 08:11:36 AM
It`s ok. We see a green market, and in such circumstances, projects such as Merculet do not run the risk of being left without investments. In general, I believe that good ICOs with strong teams can restore the market. By the way, Merculet is interesting in the idea and convenience that they offer for business and users. Therefore, I caught the idea of encouraging users and continuous assistance in the development of entrepreneurship. I am interested in Merculet product as entrepreneur helper for my own business
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 08:09:57 AM
I think the market will not be long green and as it is now very unstable and so you can expect everything, there will be another fall and only then growth
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 26, 2018, 08:08:13 AM
Today is the second day of correction, I think and I hope that very soon we will be able to observe the normal and productive growth of the altcoins market, which everyone will continue to solve to us all, if we all just hold our tokens, then the prices in any case will grow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
April 26, 2018, 08:01:57 AM
Unfortunately, the market is beginning to turn red . But I think this will end quickly, hopefully in a few days it will go up again

agree, i think it turned red because people were waiting too long, so they decided to sell their tokens right after they saw improving of the situation.
Activity: 518
April 26, 2018, 07:34:31 AM
All investors or believers really always mean where there is always a doubt in these movements of the prices. If you here already how many years, then you know about how the prices move to the market crypto which is too unstable. In spite of the fact that we see greens, but at any time it can redden for a short period, and this that, is how volatile the market.
the market price is indeed difficult to guess, instantly green but in a short time can turn red, even the changes are difficult to predict, though so we had to keep trying to how can I make the condition of the market may be stable though experience up and down, and we have to be wise in the face of all conditions.

Certainly, the market is regularly changing its color. Today it can be down, and tomorrow all the cryptocurrencies will gain a lot. It is a great art and experience to guess the right time when it turns from red to green.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 01:33:35 AM
Unfortunately, the market is beginning to turn red . But I think this will end quickly, hopefully in a few days it will go up again
Activity: 532
April 26, 2018, 01:31:21 AM
Well, the market is already red . Most likely because of the news about Ethereum problems . I think soon everything will settle and go higher . What's your opinion ?
yes start yesterday and today market are going down again, but i think now now like before and this just a moment , we can make use of this moment to buy again before market going up again
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 12:08:05 AM
The green or red market is common in the Cryptocurrency world.
There are times when it's red and there's a time when it's green, Cryptocurrency is unlikely to be green continuously (up and down in value).
All there is a time, only time that determines when to rise and when to go down.
We can only observe the movement of Cryptocurrency price values and try to do the best on our coins.
Activity: 164
April 26, 2018, 12:04:02 AM
I didn't trust it. After yesterday's market crash, I was more convinced of my point of view. This market is likely to be a trap. We should wait patiently at this time and observe the changes in the market.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
April 25, 2018, 11:58:22 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
the market will experience a continuousup an d down. with an up and down market will try seek to resurrect and improve. Besides the green market can only be red at any time. so memepertahankan must always be organised.
Activity: 211
April 25, 2018, 11:50:09 PM
current market conditions are indeed being green, skip in terms of price, not too significantly improved, but at least there's good news if indeed there is already progress better, actually, this is the ups and downs of something that is considered reasonable, hear the good news is hopefully future market more stable again.
Activity: 115
April 25, 2018, 11:31:26 PM
In this market, I do not fully trust it. Although the market fell after a period of time, it finally began to pick up in April this year. However, the rate of recovery is not very fast, and just yesterday the market began to fall again and continued until now. So the market is not yet stable.
Activity: 27
April 25, 2018, 11:24:56 PM
Jusr another wave of market - next will be red.. but than - green again. That's magic, use it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 11:22:53 PM
This is surely a gamble when you go for investing in companies.
This is the nature of the market sometimes red or sometimes green.
Think of it, only if the market is green what will happen everybody is running after it.
Those persons who have the trust to get the risk, only those person come to the world of business.
There is a challenge in every step.
Activity: 238
April 25, 2018, 11:18:20 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

I believe that the green state of the market will continue, and there may be some decline in the middle, but it will not affect the overall rise of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 68
April 25, 2018, 11:05:03 PM
Yes, it began to fall. I don't know why. Is this an illusion that its sudden rise is to attract more investors? This market has caused me to hesitate, whether it is the investment, or should continue to wait and see.
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 11:04:44 PM
after the market is declining now the market is starting to rise but in my opinion,  there is no guarantee the market will stabilize. in the world of crypto is very difficult to predict the price, so I will wait a few months to see the development hopefully the market will continue to increase.
Pages:
Jump to: