Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 87. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
April 13, 2018, 07:11:34 AM
Market cycles are always true even with bitcoin. Once the market is down, it will heat up then. And now we can see it's recovering, I believe that it will be green in a long time before down again.  Smiley

yeah iam pretty sure with that , its everytime a one big cycle in cryptocurrency orld whcih goes back every time when it goes down.

I think it's too early for this but I'm happy seeing the market green because we're gaining again, but still this will just for a short term and surely day traders are making some good profit. Moreover, the $7k resistance turns to $7k support and making the marketcap grows in just 24 hours.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 07:06:22 AM
The marketplace is a mechanism that reacts to any change in the news and investment background. The market to be green or red. A trend can change every day. I want the market will be in green more often than in red and BTC price to rise about $15000, but I think that's possible only by the end of 2018.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 03:29:28 AM
It will keep changing from green to red, to red and back to the green from time to time that's not easy to predict. Anyhow determining between green and red.., it's one thing that really we sometimes do not realize it and hard to make sure. A lot of people are affecting it in the market, it's not easy to predict, but maybe if a lot more people are buying it from time to time.., maybe it's more likely on the green, but I'm still sure it will be.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 03:28:30 AM
There will be days when the market will be red but overall I think it is the time when the market will be green. Looking forward for it
Activity: 574
April 12, 2018, 03:23:33 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

I think it will still continue to change from red to green at least throughout the month since it is still far from recovery and I think it will fully happen again during 2018 holiday season just like what we have witnessed last year. Though no one can actually predict when will it happen if we will base it on experience the market demands really soars high during these periods.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 12, 2018, 03:05:16 AM
Market cycles are always true even with bitcoin. Once the market is down, it will heat up then. And now we can see it's recovering, I believe that it will be green in a long time before down again.  Smiley

yeah iam pretty sure with that , its everytime a one big cycle in cryptocurrency orld whcih goes back every time when it goes down.
Activity: 99
April 12, 2018, 03:01:06 AM
Activity: 104
April 12, 2018, 02:59:59 AM
This is a clear indication that the crypto market is recovering gradually after some bad signals that rock the media a few days ago. However, let hope some positive news will continue to trend about crypto most especially the bitcoin which is presently below $7000. However this is the best time to add some great coin to the crypto wallet and wait for good return. Cause investing and trading involve alot of risk so it all boil down to your own decision to trust or not to trust.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 06:24:54 AM
I believe the green state of the market is going to last. Though I don't have any proof of that but I got faith it will Last
Let us be optimistic. It will be green. Lot of us will be happy. But its status is very unpredictable, sometimes green then suddenly it will turn red. Let us hope it will turn green for a long time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
April 10, 2018, 06:13:18 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

Nowadays the green color of cryptos is temporary and in few hours it turn again to red. It hard to trust now the green color because it is not stable. Let wait the stable green color before selling possession. Its better to wait than to lose more capitals and profit because hypocritical color.
Activity: 154
April 10, 2018, 06:13:08 AM
Things go bad in the crypto money market. prices have dropped significantly and the color of the graphics is red. investors were glad when a few days of color turned green. the market should increase confidence again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
April 09, 2018, 05:24:39 PM
The green of the market I feel is the job of day traders who buy in large quantities and then pumping the prices up. Even pump groups still have effect.
Activity: 190
April 09, 2018, 05:19:49 PM
Considering the resent trend, it is very difficult to say it will remain green at any point in time. Reason is simple, it is unpredictable now and moreover what we see these days is unbelievable but I am optimistic that in the nearest future the green will remain relatively stable in a gradual progression to the moon Smiley
Activity: 182
April 09, 2018, 03:01:46 PM
Looks now the trend is up but too slow. How long time it will be don't know. Even I do not have confidence at this level to sustain at these prices.
I believe the green state of the market will continue.
Activity: 114
April 08, 2018, 03:53:08 PM
There is not enough momentum/confidence: positive regulatory news would help
Activity: 644
April 08, 2018, 03:49:18 PM
I still believe it can recover and I'm waiting for it because I'm going to sell some of my coins =)
Activity: 224
April 08, 2018, 03:45:47 PM
The Market will come back and I can only hope if those that believe in a crypto future we do need to be a little less greedy and support the genuine projects and teams. Look after the market and it will return your investment with interest. Pump and Dump you will get the same old we are getting now.
Activity: 308
April 07, 2018, 04:17:07 PM
The market sometimes turns green, but the bearish trend continues. There is no market reversal and the price is moving down the descending channel. I think that the recovery of the market will take a little longer than we thought.
The market has long been in a bearish trend and most likely nothing will change until at least until the summer. I think that the situation in the market will change only after the bitcoin price has fallen to a very low level. Only after this, the market can begin to grow.
Market does not always have consistent stability due to its illiquid nature. We can't really predict as to when high is high and when low is low. Green status is real and is a good sign in cryptoland to show that it still continues to keep its prominency. But asking if its trustworthy, I think the best way to know is to access legible website to check its real status and learn to coordinate from legit people from crypto world to be directed accordingly.
To understand the state of the market, it is enough to open a website coinmarketcap. On this site all information is presented in an understandable and accessible form. Any more or less adequate person will be able to understand this information.  Wink
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
April 07, 2018, 03:57:58 PM
The growth trend is good, but I do not feel the confidence in this trend. The situation associated with growth is perhaps the long-awaited growth, but I would still wait for a period with a time range of 2-3 months. After that, you can already talk about growth. Be patient and the market itself begins to show stability.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 03:51:28 PM
The market in any case will be in green tones it is inevitable. The problem is when and for how long. After the market was opened in late December, bears captured the market for futures.
Pages:
Jump to: