Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 88. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 07, 2018, 11:46:56 AM
I believe the green state of the market is going to last. Though I don't have any proof of that but I got faith it will Last
You maybe don't have any proof but your thoughts was true, It may not be to others but I felt that way too. I know most of the green market value is trusted though not all of it. Besides in every things we make on trading we take our own risk.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 11:11:25 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
the market will remain green when the coins continue to show gradual growth. thereby maintaining a green market very easily. other than that if the green market increases its price becomes more expensive and profitable for holders.
Activity: 224
April 07, 2018, 10:50:32 AM
I think that within two months the market will be red and the prices of altcoins will fall
Activity: 112
April 07, 2018, 10:21:49 AM
It's good that the market is green, it's a good thing, investors have entered the market and helped the coin grow, I think we should be happy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 10:20:33 AM
The market sometimes turns green, but the bearish trend continues. There is no market reversal and the price is moving down the descending channel. I think that the recovery of the market will take a little longer than we thought.
The market has long been in a bearish trend and most likely nothing will change until at least until the summer. I think that the situation in the market will change only after the bitcoin price has fallen to a very low level. Only after this, the market can begin to grow.
Market does not always have consistent stability due to its illiquid nature. We can't really predict as to when high is high and when low is low. Green status is real and is a good sign in cryptoland to show that it still continues to keep its prominency. But asking if its trustworthy, I think the best way to know is to access legible website to check its real status and learn to coordinate from legit people from crypto world to be directed accordingly.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 09:25:05 AM
The market sometimes turns green, but the bearish trend continues. There is no market reversal and the price is moving down the descending channel. I think that the recovery of the market will take a little longer than we thought.
The market has long been in a bearish trend and most likely nothing will change until at least until the summer. I think that the situation in the market will change only after the bitcoin price has fallen to a very low level. Only after this, the market can begin to grow.
Activity: 266
April 06, 2018, 01:31:06 PM
Green for sure
April 06, 2018, 12:26:06 PM
Nowadays everyone is very hopeful that the market will be green again like the previous, because until now the bitcoin and altcoin are almost red. Indeed the market was green, but in a short time the market gets back red. We don't need to be panic and don't sell the coins, because it can make the market worse. Let's create market conditions to stay green, so all coins can be back to normal.
April 05, 2018, 01:51:10 PM
Green just wait for a while
Merit: 52
April 05, 2018, 01:38:25 PM
Until the market emerged from the bearish trend.  But to see the green colour is already nice.  For the present, the position of bitcoin is very shaky.  He needs to confidently gain a foothold above $ 8000, and then we can talk about the beginning of growth.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
April 05, 2018, 01:35:33 PM
Activity: 235
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 11:31:43 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

There is no 100% really point that market will grow but I've read the article of some crypto expert that all prices will be strongly high at the end of this summer. I hope, hodl and believe in it
Activity: 139
April 05, 2018, 11:26:30 AM
Yes, I hope it will be green and always going up, because sometimes i get boring in join bounty program and when its going down I feel desparate, But I will believe and pray that crytocurrency will give me good fortune to make a capital for me to make a business. And I trust it
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
April 05, 2018, 10:38:34 AM
I think that the green will be where it will be for a long time and in the following months it will be basically the same, as long as we just watch and do not make any further moves!
Activity: 280
April 05, 2018, 10:12:52 AM
Today market is not stable because BTC market cap is low. I hope Green market is back soon So you can buy good altcoin CS, ETH, BTC, etc and hold some time.
indeed for now bitcoin marketcap is very little,
I think a few months back bitcoin will return to the high price
Activity: 279
April 05, 2018, 08:36:47 AM
Think that pan-green.The market is still promising and began to show a good decent result.I hope he will quickly rise from his knees and again will be as cool as before
Activity: 242
April 05, 2018, 08:34:02 AM
Now the market is red again, and just passed the latest crash yesterday. Everyone is analyzing the bottom price of bitcoin, some people say 5K, 6K, 7K, and some even say 3K. I think it's time for us to stop complaining. All of the recent ICO have been hit hard. At this time, each of us needs more patience.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 08:30:08 AM
I can't trust it. The market is too volatile to make the market, green for a long time. Prices should still be fluctuating it will not become stable for quite some time. Maybe just for a moment but I think not for a long time. I think the price will continue to drop
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 08:11:50 AM
some professional trader said BTC still has a chance to touch $4000-5000. So green color of the market is temp ,will change to red again.
April 05, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

Things do not go well in the crypto money market. we missed the green color of the graphics. there is a constant loss of money in the market. It does not give me confidence like the old.
Pages:
Jump to: