Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN - page 2. (Read 6677 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 05:17:50 PM
Yes I really believe this because this market doesn't occur with just pricse. It has a big technology, idea and power that can change to all wold system so If you trust these things and market, You should pursuit your dreams.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 05:10:22 PM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now
Just stay calm and don't lost hope on it ...if you want to leave just sell all your token/coin in price what you want it's better if it's higher. You will see it's always red but it will turn green just in short time so it's up you if you wait.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 11:09:50 AM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now
I dont think so you losing hope with the cryptocurrency. If you still play and active in this forum, it means you still have faith and believe with crypto. The important thing i learn from crypto is never give up and never do panic sell. Maybe this year is the worst year for crypto, due to the unstable of the market and all prices were falling down. But i believe bitcoin and altcoins especially ethereum will raise again in the end of this year.
Activity: 602
November 05, 2018, 11:00:17 AM
Even though market is in red i do still believed that it will recover before to end this 2018. I still have my patience to wait and hold since December was predicted that bullrun will come. Fluctuation is nature that's why i have no worries when market will fall anyway.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
November 05, 2018, 10:52:02 AM
I believe in the future life of the market, I do not think that this year was useless, the crimtocurrency survived even with such a strong fall. Although now we know which coins really work and which were weak and died anyway. Do not worry, all events are still ahead.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
November 05, 2018, 10:48:47 AM
I think a lot of people are losing their hope, but we cannot do anything about this market. The only opportunity that is left, is to believe, to hold our coins and hope for the green market to come as soon as possible.
Activity: 196
November 05, 2018, 10:10:08 AM
For me this year is the worst year for cryptocurrency. market is dumping uncertainty no one knows the reason. the reason is the decline of the market.
Activity: 209
November 05, 2018, 03:51:45 AM
This year is the worst year of cryptocurrency because as we can see the bermonths enter but the market did not goes up, unlike what happen last year when the bermonths came the bull run of market occur.
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
November 05, 2018, 03:14:44 AM
The market is back red, this is a natural thing to happen this year because from the beginning of 2018 all markets have experienced a bad decline and this year will end in the next 1 month. We cannot ascertain what will happen at the end of this year later.

Really the market is lateral as already was during past years before bull rush. So it is a matter of market phases. We have to wait and believe.
Activity: 616
November 04, 2018, 05:14:09 PM
The market is back red, this is a natural thing to happen this year because from the beginning of 2018 all markets have experienced a bad decline and this year will end in the next 1 month. We cannot ascertain what will happen at the end of this year later.
Activity: 272
"simply getting the job done"
November 04, 2018, 05:11:02 PM
Thou the market may be looking nothing near encouraging now, the fact remains anything can change around for good any time soon. As we all know crypto is volatile in nature, which  makes a possibility of a turn around feasible enough.
Activity: 532
November 04, 2018, 05:00:19 PM
I think that the market will come to life again, I'm sure, because there are people who will benefit from it. The market is really controlled and therefore the forecasts do not work, but the next growth will not take long.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
November 04, 2018, 11:28:49 AM
Don't worry about it. I am sure that due to this we will eventually reach an even greater plus than before. It's just a kind of adjustment, that's all. you need to take it as a chance to earn even more money
Activity: 111
November 04, 2018, 10:18:39 AM
The red market is a norm. It is necessary to get used to it. I got used already and now we are waited by new shocks and new falling.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
November 04, 2018, 10:02:25 AM
It will be more red in coming days still bears are holding the upper hand.The more the bulls starve the next run will be be probably more that we saw last time.few altcoins are doing good and giving some profits-the market is only suited for small day trading as of now.The dip will be more in the coming days and the panic will be more too.Stock markets have already crashed and is in bad state moreover the volumes are yet to return.So just need to sit tight and wait for more dip so that we can get crypto at more lower prices.Bearish market will take some more time to actually start pumping.Good day everyone.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 04, 2018, 09:57:42 AM
In no case do not give up and believe until the end of the cryptocurrency. Many now will not stand and will leave, but the market will necessarily recover, this is only one of the stages of its development, it can not constantly only grow. Gather strength and wait, your expectation will be rewarded.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
November 04, 2018, 07:58:51 AM
03.11. Movement is not what is a small increase. However, the ETH is again less than $ 200. What will happen to 2019? Now many projects have completed ICO.
In 2019 a lot things will happen. Ethereum 2.0 will be released, this will improve the use of Ethereum. And Ethereum ETF will come, this will help price grow.
Ethereum is still very undervalued project, imagine when they change the PoW to PoS. Everyone will buy Ethereum to get some profit from staking.
Activity: 413
November 04, 2018, 07:56:17 AM
I worry about the end of this year. The market is not stable now. I read the forum and I understand there is a risk of cryptocurrency collapse. I hope this does not happen.
copper member
Activity: 364
November 04, 2018, 07:54:22 AM
All we have is hope ooo.. Honestly, this year is very bad for crypto. Last year was awesome. People say things will still turn out fine but the year is almost ended. Chai..
Activity: 154
November 03, 2018, 07:06:33 AM
this is exactly what whales want such ordinary users to lose hope and sell their coins. after that start growing again. don't be fooled by them
Pages:
Jump to: