Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN - page 4. (Read 6678 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 11:44:58 AM
Yes now everything falls, and I think now we will still fall and fall , but in the future serovno we will return to the fact that the market will recover and will grow further
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Looking to the future and control myself
October 29, 2018, 11:35:23 AM
at this time, the end of october this market red agin, the bitcoin has lost 200$ and go to 6300, this action make almost altcoin in  the market red again, i do not know when they will rise, but i believe the thing, they will comeback in the near day
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 11:22:12 AM
It is really sad, the market is now hard and unstable. But I still hope that the password can recover from now. I still believe in electronic money and its future is growing. I hope early next year prices will rise again and me sell the cards in my wallet for a high price
Activity: 168
October 29, 2018, 11:15:44 AM
Yes I think cryptocurrency red again and again sir.
This is the time to buy more altcoins or Bitcoin, because the price is very down now.
Patient until price increases again and don't panic  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 29, 2018, 11:13:45 AM
market now is being stable and i can see some alts at green.
This is indicating that the market is getting stable and soon...
it is getting ready for a full season of bull market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 11:09:54 AM
Does cryptocurrency have a future? The answer to this question is sought by all: from heads of state, ending with advanced grandmothers on the benches at the entrances. The rapid spread of cryptocurrency around the world and the growing popularity of it allow experts to give confident predictions about the future of digital money. The scenario looks definitely rosy, because the law of supply and demand has not been canceled. So calm down, everything will be fine with the cryptocurrency market. It just takes time, that's all.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
October 29, 2018, 10:28:26 AM
Today market der again and it makes me very sad, I hope it's just a trading corrections, and it will stabilize again. I agree with others that 2018 was year of scam projects, and all we need patience for next year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
October 29, 2018, 10:23:27 AM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now
Its like a party of our life, Sometimes there has a celebration and sometimes without. So need a break and focus in the other way don't stay on crypto is because you need to revenge and take it back the all your lose. Because this year world of crypto was disrupted by scammers. Investor has run and they forget the crypto investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
October 29, 2018, 10:18:52 AM
You should collect patience until next year imho.
So keep calm and buy more fulfilling your bag  Wink
Activity: 252
October 29, 2018, 10:16:25 AM
i think market can't recover on this year, because many issue are "made", like exchange got hacked and the fund are stolen and etc

2018 is the year of scam and stealing.
Activity: 390
October 29, 2018, 10:08:36 AM
i think market can't recover on this year, because many issue are "made", like exchange got hacked and the fund are stolen and etc
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 5
October 29, 2018, 10:06:57 AM
although a few days ago there was good news about Chinese merchant being legally permitted to accept Bitcoin and other Crypto
but today almost all crypto prices have decreased significantly one of the causes is Canadian Bitcoin Exchange which has hacked and all funds have been gone
Activity: 490
October 29, 2018, 09:44:41 AM
just make a little profit on short trades we accumulate positions until the next bulran. the spring shrinks more and more
Activity: 420
October 29, 2018, 09:41:24 AM
Yes, the market is still bearish , but you need to look on the other side that you can at such moments to buy those coins that you are in a big drawdown
Activity: 182
October 29, 2018, 09:38:41 AM
dont give up easily, people who endure will get rewards, just patient
Activity: 434
October 29, 2018, 09:36:19 AM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

We remember the results of last year and draw conclusions on this basis. But imagine if in 2017 there was no such strong growth. I think we would be very happy with today's prices. It is possible that the current situation will continue for a long time. Six months or a year, nobody knows ..
Activity: 364
October 29, 2018, 09:26:57 AM
On the cryptocurrency market will be able to earn the one who knows how to wait. Learn patience:) Soon everything will be restored, do not get upset and close the exchange
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
October 29, 2018, 09:11:36 AM
Yes I think also that this year is the worst year of the crypto because the market continuesly dumping and no sign when it will pump up again. The month of december is near already and the coins must pumping right now but there's no pumping that is happening.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
October 29, 2018, 09:01:31 AM
The reason is very noticeable. If you read news about the world's stock, heavy industry is going down and technology businesses are just as bad. We can only wait for a better market. Be patient to get the best profit.
Activity: 336
October 29, 2018, 08:56:13 AM
it seems to me that this is due to the fact that at the moment there is a correction of the market, because of it all the prices collapsed and badly restored
Pages:
Jump to: