Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN - page 9. (Read 6678 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 10, 2018, 11:36:01 AM
It changes very often from my point of view and I have given up this idea. I follow only that trends thatare having a place on the market not s short time.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 11:10:04 AM
We shouldn't have fantasies about the market. It's clear that the market is on a downward trend. It's going to be a long-term red market. Although many people are going to start buying at current prices, maybe they should wait a little longer, there are a lot of big consortia waiting for the opportunity not to enter the market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 11:04:52 AM
I think at the end of September yesterday there will be a bright spot for the price of altcoin. And it turns out that all is missing because until now there is still no bright spot for the ethereum price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
October 08, 2018, 03:53:28 PM
Market will always be some time red and some time green. I think we don't have to be so manipulated by the color of the cryptos. Just do your best no matter what
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
October 08, 2018, 03:50:47 PM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

It seems to me that it is worth paying attention to the fact that the market has such features. As if we bought bitcoin, if it was always just the green? It would be unprofitable absolutely for all and I think that now the market is in one of the best positions
The price does look healthy to a lot of investors, the market is manipulated and you should be careful when investing in it. That goes for Altcoins also.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 03:45:31 PM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

It seems to me that it is worth paying attention to the fact that the market has such features. As if we bought bitcoin, if it was always just the green? It would be unprofitable absolutely for all and I think that now the market is in one of the best positions
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 07:46:46 AM
yes, we can only hope that everything will recover and can rise high so that we can all make big profits. Today, I have checked Crypto, there has been an increase in almost everything in green, but it only increased a few percent and hopefully this will be a good start for Crypto. do not stop hoping you must remain optimistic and must remain patient, surely the market will recover.
Activity: 42
October 08, 2018, 07:12:07 AM
As the market corrects, overbought signs disappear and now almost no one calls crypt a “bubble”.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
October 07, 2018, 07:11:18 AM
It doesn't scare us anymore. I am not a margin trader and this constant volatility of the market does not affect me. They killed the fear in me.
Activity: 350
October 06, 2018, 07:05:24 PM
Although now the cryptocurrency market is still at the bottom, and so far it has not started to recover, even under such conditions, many manage to earn. When the market goes up again will earn everything, and someone will simply restore the balance. It is possible that cryptocurrencies will die in six months (I do not believe it), but for these six months many will be able to earn, and someone will cry that the market is a continuous deception.
Activity: 616
October 06, 2018, 01:13:49 PM
I do not want to argue, but I think that people will still be able to earn very seriously on what is now called Bitcoin lizoradkoy, today you need a lot of different kinds of analytical services, because it is very hard to make decisions just like that.
Activity: 462
October 06, 2018, 01:06:10 PM
Market, fed as positive and some not so good news, it ceases to significantly react to the news and speculations in regard to the main cryptocurrency has noticeably cooled.
copper member
Activity: 154
October 06, 2018, 01:04:57 PM
Well this is absolutely true that market is very low at that time. But I didn't loose hope and trust in crypto . I don't know when the market will return.
Activity: 266
October 06, 2018, 12:27:00 PM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto
This year is definitely bad for cryptography, but I think it's not so bad. Next year will be much better I think.
Activity: 168
October 06, 2018, 12:24:18 PM
I do not lose hope because I am sure that everything will be fine. The cryptocurrency has repeatedly dropped in price in the past years and everybody just asserted that it was a collapse, but everything ended up becoming a mess and the price was recovering
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
October 06, 2018, 12:20:51 PM
I love seeing the market RED with those crypto i am not holding...
this is the sign to get in and wait for the right time.
i dont ridde the rtoken when the rocket starts.
 ilove being on the down side. buying coins at really down.
Activity: 243
October 06, 2018, 12:19:23 PM
Yeah, it’s just happened and nobody know when will the market down.
All you need to do is keep holding and buy some coins to invest more and get profit
copper member
Activity: 995
October 06, 2018, 11:54:23 AM
We just look at the end of the year results. It is not worth while to fiddle and spoil your whole mood. Markets rise and fall. What can be said about this. We are waiting for the end of the year to summarize.
Activity: 168
October 06, 2018, 11:52:45 AM
The market is just recovering, it is on its way to a global upsurge and entry of large investors, followed by herds of hamsters from other industries, having learned about over crypto incomes.
Activity: 78
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 06, 2018, 11:50:37 AM
To surprise nobody with the red market of cryptocurrency any more. All people see every day such prices and already got used to them.
Pages:
Jump to: