Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN - page 7. (Read 6678 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 11:06:05 AM
Market is down again. But nobody don't know what the reason. Sometimes many people think  this reason is football world cup. But world cup is finished. I can't find out this reason. I hope this market will be again survived. Best wishes for crypto market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 04:49:00 PM
I think it's time for prices to rise. We entered the last months of 2018 and the month of the month must end. now we will see higher prices and enter the bull season. Dont panic, its not time to see red Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 10:13:07 AM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now
Even this is the worst year for cryptocurrencies we should endure it because everything gonna be okay and all we need to right now is to face the situation and do not panic. In addiion, many people hope that in the next year the market will become green and that time is the best to sell out.
Activity: 1358
www.cd3d.app
October 11, 2018, 09:59:22 AM
Yeah, today cryptocurrency market is red again. It is so painful for us.Year 2018 cryptocurrency market is falling day by day. This year is very bad for crypto. But i hope coming year the cryptocurrency market will rise and be green again.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
October 11, 2018, 09:55:57 AM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

Yes, cryptocurrency is difficult for us to predict. But I'm sure crypto will increase again. We see the history of Bitcoin, basically it's not too good, but the development is very fast. Cryptocurrency is future money, so be patient.
Activity: 308
October 11, 2018, 09:42:17 AM
I no longer expect the green market in 2018, I just hope in 2019, the value of the coins will increase, and then I will earn a high profit from them, I am currently holding. Keep the coins, do not intend to sell them now, because the price is quite low
Activity: 434
October 11, 2018, 09:41:40 AM

I am losing hope too because there are so much time pass and nothing happen.  There are too many good happen every year on the past few years but this year are nothing happen that the bitcoin was still dump.  We all hope that next year can be revive and gain what we really want.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
October 11, 2018, 09:39:52 AM
The crypto market can't always be green. You should expect it to fluctuate between high and low prices. That is the market correction that is often being talked about. Therefore, don't be surprised when ever the market is red.

indeed the market may not always be green but I think for this year the market has been too long red without any significant increase,this kind of situation is really sad
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 11, 2018, 09:38:47 AM
There is no way to lose hope. You need to be patient and wait, for this you will be rewarded. I am sure that when a new wave of growth begins, many cryptocurrencies will set new records and all holders will become much richer.
Activity: 588
October 11, 2018, 09:28:47 AM
The crypto market will not always be stable. You should know that he will be volatile. This is a market trend that is often talked about. So do not panic when the market turns red.
if we look from positive sides, maybe this down market be best chance for us to get profit in near future.buying cheap and potential and hold it for several months.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 11, 2018, 09:25:01 AM
The crypto market will not always be stable. You should know that he will be volatile. This is a market trend that is often talked about. So do not panic when the market turns red.
Activity: 868
October 11, 2018, 09:18:19 AM
Well after being in Crypto for sometime just like many of you I am sure we have seen a lot of red seasons followed bt green. I am using this time to basically get into some projects which I know for sure will thrive when the market recovers.

However, from what I am reading and seeing, this year it will be a slow growth I guess.

Cheers!
Activity: 364
October 11, 2018, 09:14:22 AM
No need to lose believe I think blockchain will change the world and soon will be market recovery, I think around 2019, not always the same market to grow and grow
This is true, the market is developing cyclically and I am also confident that after a long fall the market will be able to start a new upward movement.
Activity: 406
October 11, 2018, 09:10:18 AM
Well, I have said many times that this year we should not wait for growth , I think we will see the bottoms below 6000 for bitcoin and altcoins, too
Activity: 378
October 11, 2018, 09:09:36 AM
Friends do not lose hope. In the past, the crypto market has spent long periods of stable periods. Today, the market is in stable position as a result of volume decrease and decrease in demand. The market will be green again. I didn't lose hope.
I see nonsense tips like yours every day, but i really can not do it, i really want to hope but you can not tell me the exact time everything will be ok, you and many people are always supportive and say the best about bitcoin but you can not resist the truth. This storm has recorded a great historical mark, people were desperate when they have not found the shore, even if the green market is back now, the recovery is no longer effective, investors have lost patience, they can no longer maintain a calm state, the market is full of corpses at this moment
Activity: 504
October 11, 2018, 08:58:53 AM
Yes, today the market is red again and for all one reason it is the fall in BTC prices, for some strange reasons, I think that as a result BTC will still go up, but the main question is when? Because it is really the main question.
Activity: 308
October 11, 2018, 08:54:57 AM
Friend, don't lose hope. Cryptocurrency is our future. The main thing to believe and to be able to wait.
I also try not to lose hope. But for me it is very difficult. I go to the blockfolio, I see how the price falls and my mood deteriorates: (
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
October 11, 2018, 08:54:42 AM
Although the market conditions are very bad, but I'm sure big investors will definitely not be quiet, they will definitely move so that the price of the coins they have becomes expensive I don't really understand the way but one is certain that they will not let things continue
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 08:52:10 AM
All people, that have something to do with crypto market are losing hope right now. It has been 10 painful, red months and people are simply tired of waiting. We need another bull ran to give some hope and to attrack the new investors to our crypto space.
Activity: 512
October 11, 2018, 08:47:47 AM
That's right dude. This year would be a very regrettable decision to invest in some altcoins because some of them stop developing or hitting in exchanges because of the bad market condition, hope soon we can see green light in market.
Pages:
Jump to: