Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN - page 37. (Read 6678 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 12:58:33 AM
Market is red for almost a year. The bad condition of market affects the credibility of cryptoworld . Some investors mistrust crypto and some lielow. If this continues then I dont think crypto will recover .
Activity: 356
September 01, 2018, 12:43:10 AM
It will revive just wait it could be a recovery stage for crypto. It is time to buy coins a certain low prices  then hold after the market got green,  gaining more for good investment. Make some tactics to earned for this crisis of crypto.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 12:28:29 AM
because this is the biggest year where many scams and they are not responsible for what has been done. we feel bounty hunter where we can't enjoy the results of our hard work hopefully the market will rise again soon
GFE
Activity: 336
September 01, 2018, 12:21:28 AM
I still hope that previous price peaks will be hit again. Probably it will be in the end of 2018 year
Activity: 322
September 01, 2018, 12:08:17 AM
In past few months we see the market is in bad condition, where all value goes down enough for investors to lie low in cryptoworld. Because of the downfall of crypto it affects the potential and growth of all cryptocurrency. Hopefully market and cryptoworld rise again.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 11:54:18 PM
I still hope the market will rise again because there are still many people using this crypto currency
Activity: 172
August 31, 2018, 11:51:31 PM
What's the problem? Today is red, tomorrow is green. The main problem is that capitalization does not move with 230
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
August 31, 2018, 11:46:51 PM
Too bad if you have lost hope, it means you are doubting cryptocurrency. Despite the fact that the market is now red, but remember that this is a market cycle. The market is not always red, hopefully next month prices will rise again. Just benefit from this situation by buying cheap, quality coins.
Every month we hope. Every month, we encourage you to buy cheap coins. Purchases are limited to money - they are already running out. There's nothing to buy. And if there is nothing to buy - how can the market grow?
So we did not buy on time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 31, 2018, 06:21:17 PM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now
Just think positive, trust the capabilities of cryptocurrency for it is already proven and tested. Dont worry about the market because I am pretty sure tht it can recover as soon as possible.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 02:57:15 PM
I believe that a lot of money and knowledge is invested in crypto. Therefore this sphere will develop and change with each passing day.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 30, 2018, 10:42:47 AM
Market is for sure red but who knows how long will it be..hopefully till the end of the year we will see a good rise for crypto.
copper member
Activity: 210
August 30, 2018, 10:35:10 AM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now
This market situation was experienced from the previous years of having cryptocurrency bloodbath, but this is really an opportunity for the investors to buy cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and altcoins in a cheaper price and put it in a cold wallet then wait for possible good market correction to come somewhere at the 4th quarter of the year to happen. Then we will get excited to earn more profits at the end of the year, what we need is to wait and trust it that this will gonna be happen.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
August 28, 2018, 04:10:45 PM
Better sell everything, hurry up and exit all the crypto markets right NOW!!!!!  Bitcoin is going to ZERO and all altcoins and tokens will disappear into a black hole!!!

Do not listen to him. He does not point out any evidence for this, it really annoys me. If you have evidence, try to point out and let people see that your negativity is justified.
I agree with you. If you're serious about the bitcoin will going to zero and all the altcoins and tokens will disappear, bettet to cite any reliable sources and put some information so that people may believe in you. You're annoying when I see your comment in this thread.

As you can see now the markets are all green and they will never stop!! This is the best time to buy every cheap coin/token and wait for them to go in orbit!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 28, 2018, 03:47:14 PM
It's fine for me to see that the market is going up and down. This market is fully volatile and risky and if you can't take that risk you will surely lose your hope and lost a good opportunity to become one of those who help to grow a new era. And losing hope it not the best thing at my point of view. Those who saw the market they know that it's ok if the market goes down. If you see year 205-2016 you can see this type of dump. But everytime it goes down it came up with more force. Maybe it will take some time but surely it will go high. So be calm and hold everything you have and keep you hope up. It is the thing make us go for something.
Activity: 76
August 28, 2018, 02:55:19 PM
I believe that the market is not red. This opinion is incorrect. Altcoins goes down, but bitcoin gains momentum. I keep everything in bitcoin.
Activity: 140
August 28, 2018, 02:20:31 PM
I think that the current rate of bitcoin or ether is what it should be. In General, it does not fall or grow. The exchange rate of bitcoin is ~7k$ (+-500-1k$), ether ~350$ (+-50$).
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 02:11:06 PM
Do not lose hope, I know that is very hard right now to keep your hopes up but if you do not want to lose money that is something that you will have to do, the market of cryptocurrencies is going to recover sooner or later and you need to keep holding your coins in order to gain profit when that happens.
Activity: 53
August 28, 2018, 02:08:08 PM
Only red and red. the longer the price even lower. This is actually a great opportunity to buy coins. But unfortunately, I also had no cash in the exchanger. So be patient, waiting for the increase occurs in your carrier.
Activity: 448
August 28, 2018, 01:58:16 PM
You are right if we consider the rate of drop in the price of cryptocurrencies. But we're just entering the 4th quarter which mean the price can still skyrocket at any point in time, just like we had it in 2017.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
August 28, 2018, 01:43:37 PM
Too bad if you have lost hope, it means you are doubting cryptocurrency. Despite the fact that the market is now red, but remember that this is a market cycle. The market is not always red, hopefully next month prices will rise again. Just benefit from this situation by buying cheap, quality coins.
Pages:
Jump to: