Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is still Green this month.What do you think? - page 6. (Read 1663 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
It is green only for Bitcoin and not for altcoins. Altcoins are losing value compare to BTC. People are more attracted by Bitcoin currently. Altcoins are fighting to survive. Some altcoins are at their lowest price. Lower than in January.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Yes. we can see a small uptrend in here. But the problem is, we don't know this market condition will change or it will raise up. Generally, at this time we can't do predict anything in here because the market is changing instantly. So, this time is a very difficult time to identify the trend here. But, I hope this small uptrend will stay till mid of 2019.
the point is the price has improved compared to some time ago. prices are much higher now. but I don't think the market is always green, even now prices are weakening and red, but that doesn't matter. because the most important thing is that price increases are more common now
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
If we see up to 3 months back, it seems we should be careful enough when taking prices, especially for the major coins, the possibility of going up is still there, if we find a bull run of 100 ~ 300 $, we must be careful, because surely there will be some corrections.
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
the time of posting this thread is was last year.. the market now is already slowly recovering from the bearish market happen for the last year.. hoping to be stable from the next months
Activity: 406
keyTango
Recently, I have been visited more often by big doubts that in the near future Bitcoin will be able to restore its value, sometimes it seems that now it will never grow above $ 5000. Although of course I understand this is just my personal despondency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
 It doesn't feel good because to compare those prices with the prices in May 2018, it is nothing. This green cannot make me happy
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
I see the market is only green for a few days ... after it will be red for quite a long time ... I don't think bitcoin prices will reach 20k this year because it is very unlikely
Activity: 419
Market is still green this month and I think it is a good sign that for a bull run. For the bull run move of the bitcoin it should increaof the bitcoin the demand .For example if some country is experiencing severe financial set back due to the inflation the currency can be replaced by the inflation in to bitcoin.it could help some countries to overcome the financial crises such as Greece, Japan and Brazil etc.Bitcoin is getting an unavoidable currency to the human life and the usefulness of the bitcoin is very wide and it has a strong net work systems and linked with the modern technology.It has definite features such as a decentralized one with anonymity.Its all transactions are recorded are recorded in an electronic ledger with the  block chain technology.. The block chain ensures bitcoins security and clarity systems in tact.For he proper functioning  of the bitcoin the block chain technology is an essential factor.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
this month I'm not sure BTC prices will reach 20K, things like 2017 won't happen, because the current conditions are very different from 2017, in 2018 the condition of the cryptocurrency is falling, I see cryptocurrency and BTC will rise again in 2019, along improving world finances
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Only 4 days past, everything can happened, i think mostly we see one more deep at cristmass.
This was present from santa for us, its started when peoples who move market make himself new year gifts.
Be ready to be smarter then others
Activity: 138
Yes. we can see a small uptrend in here. But the problem is, we don't know this market condition will change or it will raise up. Generally, at this time we can't do predict anything in here because the market is changing instantly. So, this time is a very difficult time to identify the trend here. But, I hope this small uptrend will stay till mid of 2019.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
Market is still Green this month.What do you think?
Bitcoin touch again 20k soon?
There's no way bitcoin will hit 20k this month... hopefully 7k if there's any chance of a bull run
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
after the market falls 40%, the green market, it growth of 5-10 percent looks at least funny
I see my hope in this topic, I know that Crypto was green in April and everything ended when May started. Things are getting worse so far, but I still believe that everything will end and it will end at this point. I would expect the blue market to last for months.
Activity: 252
I have no doubts that BTC will touch 20k USD again and will go over that bar, but not in this year. We were too optimistic the whole year and never mentioned that it does not matter how much great news are coming, the market won't pump.
Activity: 504