Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is still Green this month.What do you think? - page 10. (Read 1663 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 101
I am still hoping that it will be green before it reaches December, in order for me to buy something for myself. But I will never lose hope in holding my coins because I trust them so much.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Back in a few days ago, the price of bitcoin dropped.
I think that is because the many people selling the bitcoin so much as everyone doesn't really aware about that.
I would not be so sure that bitcoin will grow to 20,000, maybe 10,000 for sure, and the rest will show time. but now is a good time to buy to save up for the winter. in the winter I think the prices will be high.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Back in a few days ago, the price of bitcoin dropped.
I think that is because the many people selling the bitcoin so much as everyone doesn't really aware about that.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Which market is green. This is obsolete information. It now costs not much more than $ 6,100, and this is not its price. Its price is $ 300,000. This price is unknown when will be.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Market of cryptocurrency is really far from green. There are been red market on daily badis and the lows is getting lowers byvthe day! The sell pressure is enormous and it is very obvious to me that many seller are not really into concepts and ideals of cryptocurrency,  many peoole just want to make a quick profit!
Activity: 98
I think the market will be green for months . In the middle of summer it will go down . By the end of the year will begin to grow . This is my opinion
Activity: 113
I am optimistic. I think Bitcoin will rise. I believe it's worth. The value of cryptocurrency is rooted in our belief in and use of it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
Yes market is still green this month and i think we are back to green and bullish period, and I hope the market will continue in this uptrend movement henceforth and if that happens soon bitcoin will hit 20k and above.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
Market is still Green this month.What do you think?
Bitcoin touch again 20k soon?
Bitcoin is the king of the market. I believe that Bitcoin will be strong enough to overcome this difficult period and easily reach $ 20,000 by the end of this year. If we invest in Bitcoin then we have to trust Bitcoin. Investing in Bitcoin should be a long-term investment, when the market falls, we should not be panic, we have to calm and patiently hold, because the market will rebound and prices will increase.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
Up to $ 20,000 bitcoin does not come true. A month ago, the market visited the bottom and it's good that in just three weeks it has grown so much. Now we see only positive dynamics and the main thing is that it does not stop there.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103

Ofc, I mean, it's the path it should follow. Now, after the bear market, all the way is up. I have learned to lock in profits no matter what would happen and re-buy if necessary. So what you need to do is just wait or lock in profits every percentage of the way up to 20k to increase your possession. Crypto is fun.
Activity: 28
I think we have seen the 'w' bottom in the markets. The first big crash in january, and then another one that went just as low (if not lower for some coins) about a month after. Typically we see market recoveries after this, and with consensus happening in new york in 2 weeks there is usually a lot more industry confidence moving into the second half of Q2. As to whether BTC will hit 20k again soon, i think this is more dependant on the lightning network adoption. As confidence grows in the community that BTC can be used for real-world applications it will start to be reflected in the price
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
The crypto currencies in the stock markets were going badly long. investors longed for the green color of the graphics. because the loss of money was very much alive. I hope this situation continues. The market is getting better.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11

I have achieved results for the future towards 20,000 levels towards December with the research I have done. The upward movement of the market is quite good, and it seems as if the first step of victory has been taken for the investors who have been suffering for a long time. I hope this rise will be continuous, we will not see a red market again.
Activity: 196
I hope so .  The market is so unpredictable that you do not know what to expect ... today green, tomorrow red .
Activity: 532
Merit: 170

maybe, but it will not happen by the end of this month. even i doubt for next month. I think this growth is better organized slowly but surely.
I hope the market continues to grow step by step following the plot of the story. in order to avoid a correction and accident like in a few months ago.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I think there are a number of facotrs for these, prople have come up with so many theoties but what I think happens is that people just felt they can't be selling lower than this cartain prices, and when we have more demand than the supply the price increases, as a whole the volume on exchanges were dring up especially in March and now things have changed
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
If bitcoin manages to break the $12k price range than yeah I think Bitcoin will likely break its ATH this year. As we have swinged four times already in the current price range and are unable to break it. But breaking $12k would prove that we are in a bull mode again and likely going to be heading for the ATH.
Activity: 168
I think so, Yes . The market will remain green this month .I very much hope that the growth will continue next month
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629

Many people have shared many thoughts and predictions about the introduction of the bull market. I did not expect the entry of this market before June and July, and if it is really entered into this market, everybody is getting better and closer to the good rise. But if it has not been entered into the market yet, there may be a move to mislead investors. For that reason, it is especially useful to be cautious during this period.
Pages:
Jump to: