Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is still Green this month.What do you think? - page 8. (Read 1663 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I don't see the market being green. since the beginning of this year, the market is falling and I do not believe that this year bitcoin will return to the price of $ 20,000. on the contrary, I believe bitcoin will continue to fall in value.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
Marketplace associated with cryptocurrency is actually not even close to eco-friendly. You will find already been red-colored marketplace upon the everyday basis and also the levels gets reduces by the daytime! The actual market stress is actually huge which is really apparent in my experience that lots of vendors aren't truly into ideas as well as beliefs associated with cryptocurrency, numerous people would like to create a fast revenue!
Activity: 350
No one will tell you exactly, the market is so unpredictable that you do not know what to expect from him tomorrow, of course the price of 20k it would be great.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
I am waiting for the last wave down until the market really will become green. November can give us the bull time
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I cannot say how the situation is now as a whole, but it seems to me that now the market can definitely fall very much lower because no one is waiting for this, and if it does, I think a very big panic will start and BTC will be even stronger sold out.
If we assume that the cryptocurrency market is controlled by whales, it is quite logical. I think the fact that it is quite likely, but it is unlikely to be a panic, most likely people will wait for December and if they finally decide to leave the game, just after the new year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
I cannot say how the situation is now as a whole, but it seems to me that now the market can definitely fall very much lower because no one is waiting for this, and if it does, I think a very big panic will start and BTC will be even stronger sold out.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
It is about 6 months of your posting. The market is not always green, This is still not stable. Some days are green and then red, and back to green again. It signs that the fluctuation on the market still happens. However, we may not become worried or fear about tis. This is the cycle of the market. This is the time for us for investment. Moreover, now, we can see the progress of some coins are very good.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
I think its great but perheps this is not for long time,we dont have so big circulatiin peoples is afraid to invest now.When whales and other big investors start to invest the money then peoples start to invest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I don't know, 20 k now seems unachievable price. probably in 2019-2020 year we will hit 20 k again, but BAKKT should be launched to pump price.
It will be a strong movement
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
The good thing: Market cap is pretty stable. The bad thing: Market cap is pretty stable, so no new money. If this does not change soon, we will have another dip.
Activity: 364
Pawsome
Market is still Green this month.What do you think?
Bitcoin touch again 20k soon?
I think it's time to sell your holdings and have a party haha. but for now im still monitoring the market and waiting for the red ones and try to invest into it.

I think so, I'm sure that the end of the market will be green so that hold is a profitable thing rather than sell, I'm also optimistic that at the end of the year we can party again.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Soon is a very interesting word  Grin For sure, Bitcoin and Altcoins will reach new price records and they are going to do this pretty soon. I mean it could be at the end of 2018 or during 2019, but they will. Hodl you coins guys and believe in crypto currencies.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
There is a strong support at the 21 monthly EMA and the price still above the line. We are at this level more than 4 months and I have this level is a bottom. I think there will be a flash dump maybe until 5k and a fast recovery to the 6k again. This means finally the bear trend is over.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I feel as though every single coins movement is based of bitcoins movements.... Which really sucks when you think about it, becauseit goes to show that bitcoin is the only coin that really moves in value without depending on external factors other then demand...
Activity: 262
People still look at Bitcoin, like a beacon light. Sometimes this light is false, but they still believe it. Even if he leads them straight to the rocks. This is extremely sad. This fact does not allow other cryptocurrencies to develop normally.
But I will still hope for a green light.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4

Not so fast because we still on the $6k of the price and I don't see there will increase at $20k and it's too far from now. Maybe it will happen in the next year, and we can only wait more and more. I think at this moment, and we can only buy bitcoin at a lower price and then sell at a higher price although the increase in the price is not too higher. I will be glad if I can see my chance to make a profit by doing this and I am sure that if I can do buy and sell for more than three times, I will collect a good profit.
Merit: 13
There is no touching 20k soon, we are done for now, it is time to strap in and get ready for the long bear market ahead because it is going to be a bumpy ride. You have to make sure that you are holding your coins, it will happen but it is not going to happen now. It is going to take another couple of years from here on out before we see such prices again
Activity: 168
I would not say that the market is very green and grows well. These are some fluctuations that then fall over time anyway. I think that such a state of the market will still be about two months. And then growth will begin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
During your post and today, there are so much fluctuation in cryptocurrency market, also there are so much drop of price in most of the cryptocurrency.
But lately there are coins that rising significantly, and I hope the other will also following to rise.
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

ahahhahahahahahahahahahah Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy wait aa secund... ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha again. If only you could have known in late April about what rates you are gonna be facing, you'd sold it all then) 20k, gosh, it sounds so insane now.
Pages:
Jump to: